PDA

View Full Version : Tavaalor lower level hunting script

MPSorc
03-24-2004, 01:34 PM
Anyone out there know where i can locate some scripts for a lower level (neartofar and below) hunting area in Ta'Vaalor?

Reyek
03-24-2004, 01:40 PM
there is a thrak hunting script out there....

MPSorc
03-24-2004, 02:13 PM
any clue to if this script is on a website for download?

AnticorRifling
03-24-2004, 04:16 PM
I've got scripts for there for lvl 0-25 but I'm not done with them yet. The latest one I'm tweaking and might need some help on. I need to figure out how to get it to stow the weapon, get the skinning knife, do the search and get treasure then get the weapon again. I'm pretty sure I'm just syntax retarded and that's why it's screwing up on me.

Ambrosia
03-24-2004, 04:29 PM
You using %weapon and %weapon2 ?

Latrinsorm
03-24-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
I've got scripts for there for lvl 0-25 but I'm not done with them yet. The latest one I'm tweaking and might need some help on. I need to figure out how to get it to stow the weapon, get the skinning knife, do the search and get treasure then get the weapon again. I'm pretty sure I'm just syntax retarded and that's why it's screwing up on me. store weapon
ready 2weapon
skin
store 2weapon
ready weapon
is my fav way.

And probably in the beginning of the script you'll want to set your 2weapon and weapon, but I am really not confident in my recollection of that syntax, mostly because it's complicated.

AnticorRifling
03-24-2004, 04:59 PM
I use %weapon and %weapon2

The problem is that if you do it like

Put put my %weapon in my %sheath
put get my %weapon2 from my %container
Put skin whatever
put get my %weapon
match skinned You skinned ...
match failed You botch...
matchwait

It will hang. I tried doing the store weapon2 after my treasure sets but somethings buggy. I'll figure it out but I just need to sit down and take it in logical order and pick out my mistakes.