PDA

View Full Version : Old School needs Scipts back

Looty
03-13-2010, 03:19 AM
So i played this game off and on for a few years, finally i'm back again for a third time, and having trouble easily locating some scripts that i use..

I use PSInet so i dont need any travel scripts..

Would like:

.Get script... <type .get (items) and it picks them up and puts them in a special container) >

.COL script... brings me inside the solhaven COL and to the task master or whatever so i can master it promptly..

Bundle script... So i can bundle like items i have, skins etc etc..

I'm now a halfling ranger archer, so any others that might come quickly to your mind about what could help me out in the long run i would appreciate..

Foraging script so it will automatically forage over and over for the same thing i'm trying to obtain without me having to manually enter it over and over..

Just if your familiar with suchs scripts or whatever if you could drop a link, or if your holding on to one, just copy and paste it in the reply i would appreciate it. thanks alot guys, see you in the game.

-Mind you i do use the Wizard, i've only done so much as looked at stormfront and still prefer wizards setup.

phantasm
03-13-2010, 03:36 AM
You focus your mind in an attempt to draw the memory of Looty through the PsiNet.
You could not find anyone like Looty to request location from.

Looty
03-13-2010, 08:22 AM
ya my log in key, although i just started it.. doesnt work and will reset on april 1st.. so i'm not actually 'connected' although i am using it..

Looty
03-13-2010, 09:47 AM
Also some sort of general skinning script would be great.

Inspire
03-13-2010, 05:51 PM
Instead of using a get script, try psinets Grab. It will pick up an item and put it into a specific container based on type of item.

Drunken Durfin
03-13-2010, 07:30 PM
You should really consider loading up and using Lich. You are already on a learning curve coming back, this will only add 2% to the load.

Gibreficul
03-22-2010, 05:22 PM
Durfin speaks wise words. Fuck psinet, lich is better, and less sandy vaginas and salty bitches on the chat. That's right, I called you sandy vaginas and salty bitches.

daeler33
05-18-2010, 08:48 AM
what is Lich and where do I get it?