PDA

View Full Version : 7x GoS vaalorn bastard axe, 7x perfect acid greatsword, 6x spiked full plate and more

Zeruel
03-12-2010, 02:52 AM
I have several items for sale. I'm accepting both silvers or cash at a rate of $8/mil payable with Paypal. Questions are welcome. Please send offers via private message. Purchase for full price can be posted here.

a long-hafted vaalorn bastard axe
7x (+33), permanent heavy crit weighting, 10 to stam recovery, 10 to mana recovery, 10 to max health, almost innumberable charges, 3 lbs, Guardian of Sunfist weapon. Can be used one or two handed.

>look axe
Pitted and battleworn, the axe seems to have seen centuries of use. Countless numbers of hands have worn the long faewood haft down to an almost slippery smoothness, though the sharpened vaalorn head still retains the keeness needed to hew through bone and sinew. Dwarven runes are etched deeply into the wooden axe handle. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.
There appears to be something written on it.

>read axe
You try to read a long-hafted vaalorn bastard axe, but the language is not one you know. It looks like it's written in Dwarven.

read in Dwarven: Ghesta’s Justice

Will include a massive iron-bound back scabbard (holds two weapons) to carry it in.

Price: 85m or best offer.
---------------------------------------------------

spiked suit of void black vultite platemail
6x, infused with dark substance (void flares), spiked, max lightened
Price: 35m

a massive mithril executioner's sword with a pair of silvered outstretched wings forming the guard
7x, significant increased effectiveness in combat, corrosive substance, perfect forged (+3 AdV)
Price: 15m or best offer

a superior steel greatsword
4x, superior
Price: 1m

some burnished reinforced leather
4x, temporary very heavy crit padding, incredible charges
Price: 2m

a fel-handled mithril-spiked cudgel
1x cudgel,1 to blunt (2 trainings to use), 5 to ambush (30 trainings to use), 2 to mana recovery (6 trainings to use)
Price: 1m or best offer

Zeruel
03-12-2010, 12:57 PM
I forgot to mention that the axe also has permanent heavy crit weighting.

caelric
03-12-2010, 01:04 PM
Heh. I've got that axe, in Plat. Been a great weapon for my THW GoS sorc

Wrathbringer
03-12-2010, 01:11 PM
I'd recheck the weight on the platemail. It was max lightened to 38 lbs when I sold it to you.

Zeruel
03-12-2010, 01:16 PM
I'd recheck the weight on the platemail. It was max lightened to 38 lbs when I sold it to you.

Hm, weighing it just now I'm seeing a weight between 35 and 40. Pretty sure I just got the "34" from a bard recently.

In any case:

analyze plate
>
You analyze your suit of platemail and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.

You can tell that the platemail is as light as it can get.
>

kgolfer
03-12-2010, 03:44 PM
What's the base on the executioner sword?

Zeruel
03-12-2010, 03:55 PM
What's the base on the executioner sword?

Greatsword

Durgrimst
03-12-2010, 04:08 PM
Are you leaving the game?

Zeruel
03-12-2010, 04:12 PM
Are you leaving the game?

My startup has been requiring a lot more time lately and I haven't played in a few months now. I'm going to close my account (but keep my characters) and sell any items of interest.

Durgrimst
03-12-2010, 04:16 PM
Sad to see ya go bud, let me know if you ever make it back

Zeruel
03-18-2010, 11:59 PM
The 3 main items are being individually auctioned here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=50958

They can be purchased at the buy out prices at any time.