Cash or silver accepted.

Buyout offers will be considered.

MB: 60m.

Mogonis
03-10-2010, 11:58 PM
Holy jeebus.

Durgrimst
03-11-2010, 07:18 AM
I'll pay cash, and negotiate a nice price if I can takeover the acct.

Radom
03-11-2010, 08:59 AM
"I'll pay cash, and negotiate a nice price if I can takeover the acct." - Durg

"teehee" as my daughter says....

I'd wager you'd have to pay a fair amount :)

Ugotfaced
03-11-2010, 11:37 AM
That's a umm.. shit ton of PP's.

Jarvan
03-11-2010, 12:34 PM
Everyone always wants to take over the account... If I was the seller, I would be like sure, as long as you pay for char transfers for all my chars.

Of course, I can understand why an account takeover is preferable. Can spend the points later, or save up more points for something specific. It's just anyone that gets that many points most likely has chars on it they they will not sell.

Morrff
03-11-2010, 01:59 PM
Everyone always wants to take over the account... If I was the seller, I would be like sure, as long as you pay for char transfers for all my chars.

Of course, I can understand why an account takeover is preferable. Can spend the points later, or save up more points for something specific. It's just anyone that gets that many points most likely has chars on it they they will not sell.

Mainly I think it's for Premium point enhancives when a buyer wants the account.

Not that Tolwynn needs any credibility here for most of the PC goers. However I have made a few transactions with Tolwynn and it's always been quick and painless.

Jarvan
03-11-2010, 02:32 PM
Mainly I think it's for Premium point enhancives when a buyer wants the account.

Not that Tolwynn needs any credibility here for most of the PC goers. However I have made a few transactions with Tolwynn and it's always been quick and painless.

Not sure about that, cause then they would have to transfer the chars they want to use the enhancive to that account as well.

Durgrimst
03-11-2010, 08:56 PM
He is exactly right, PP enhancives are what I want to do with this.... Or maybe take my hauberk to 10x, but either way, I am only interested if I can have the acct.