PDA

View Full Version : Another Foxs bites the dust!

Kuyuk
03-23-2004, 11:07 AM
HJ>
Foxs just went south.
[Wehnimer's, Exterior]
To the west, the landscape is gradually changing from a thick dark forest to an open, green grassy plain. You also see a weathered canvas tent.
Also here: Foxs
Obvious paths: north, south
HJ>sweep fox
You come out of hiding.
You crouch, sweep a leg at Foxs and connect!
MS: +172 - MD: +116 + MAvA: -2 + d100: +91 == +145
Success!
Foxs falls to the ground! You deftly regain your footing.

Roundtime: 5 sec.
JR>hide
...wait 3 seconds.
JR>hide
...wait 2 seconds.
JR>hide
...wait 1 seconds.
JR>hide
...wait 1 seconds.
JR>hide
Roundtime: 3 sec.
You attempt to blend with the surroundings and feel confident that no one has noticed your doing so.
HR>amb fox head
...wait 1 seconds.
HR>amb fox head
...wait 1 seconds.
HR>amb fox head
You leap from hiding to attack!
You swing a gold-edged black vultite longsword at Foxs!
AS: +327 vs DS: +127 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +32 = +273
... and hit for 92 points of damage!
Strike pierces temple and kills foe instantly!

* Foxs drops dead at your feet!

Love stalking.

Kuyuk

Celexei
03-23-2004, 11:20 AM
once again always good to watch Foxs die, can we just start an intire folder of Foxs dieing logs? see who can come up with the best? it'd be entertaining

Snapp
03-23-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Celexei
once again always good to watch Foxs die, can we just start an intire folder of Foxs dieing logs? see who can come up with the best? it'd be entertaining

It's ashame I don't keep logs. I'd probably have about 20 for you (30 if you throw in her other characters).

Hulkein
03-23-2004, 11:42 AM
I have 10.... I can't talk to her anymore though.

Celexei
03-23-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Hulkein
I have 10.... I can't talk to her anymore though.

reasons?!?!?? and post the logs!

Kuyuk
03-23-2004, 11:51 AM
* Foxs just bit the dust!

Alright, whodunit?

Kuyuk

Hulkein
03-23-2004, 11:56 AM
Too many days of logs to search for.. Basically she killed me for throwing fruit at her in the stocks, so I killed her. She then threatened to kill me for every letter in my first, middle, and last name, so I ended up doing that to her.

The GMs finally intervened at her request, even though I offered to drop the feud multiple times, so long as she retracted the threat.

Betheny
03-23-2004, 12:45 PM
Foxs/Scarletfalcon is a twit. But I don't generally kill people.

Shalla
03-23-2004, 01:12 PM
Who are these people anyway? I've been reading about Rarr this and Foxs that.. Seems like majority of posters has a thing against them. Are they old players?

Betheny
03-23-2004, 01:14 PM
Foxs is one of those chicks that has like 3 or 4 characters that are all exactly the same: They run around trying to seduce everyone, male or female, and manipulate them. Doesn't matter what she's trying to get you to do, she just does it because she thinks it's a barrel of laughs.

Parkbandit
03-23-2004, 01:40 PM
I find Rarr amusing.

Shalla
03-23-2004, 01:57 PM
I don't really have any enemies in game. Maybe because I don't make it a point to involve myself with my friends' petty vendettas.. unless I have to.. And so far, they have all been very good and considerate not to get in any of those. All the years I've been playing.. I have never killed anybody.. or was killed by someone.. except for accidents like traps etc.

Many posters here, I have not had any direct encounters in game, even bob. Well except for one person really.. but I met that person here, not in game. I don't really go out of my way to seek them out either.

TheEschaton
03-23-2004, 05:03 PM
I had my first encounter with Rarr the other day. She was being a bitch about something.

Oh yeah, my cleric was in TSC, teaching a person who just turned 12 trains how to raise. The person I was helping said something to the effect of, "I hope people don't die too quickly, I'll feel bad if I have to wait to raise them and they get angry."

At this point I launched into a lecture about how she was "her own person" and she was not obligated to help the peons in any way, shape, or form, and that she was not subject to their rule. Rarr overheard this, snickered, and tried to engage me in a debate on the subject. I found it amusing, a cleric arguing that we were slaves to the people, who didn't raise anyone herself, that I saw.

That may be her RP, but regardless, my priest doesn't like her now.

-TheE-

Bobmuhthol
03-23-2004, 05:08 PM
I don't know how or why Rarr came into this, but..

<3 Rarr.

Galleazzo
03-23-2004, 05:11 PM
The best way to bitchslap the Foxss and Rarrs of the world is this: get them in a heavy locked-room session, and then do this

> (Xxxxxxx's shaft just stays half-soft and he shakes his head)

> You sarcastically say, "Whoever taught you how to fuck should have his dick torn off and fed to dogs."

> You laugh.

> You sarcastically say, "I'd get hard for Bobmuthol before there was wood for you."

[Edited on 3/23/2004 by Galleazzo]

Betheny
03-23-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Galleazzo
The best way to bitchslap the Foxss and Rarrs of the world is this: get them in a heavy locked-room session, and then do this

> (Xxxxxxx's shaft just stays half-soft and he shakes his head)

> You sarcastically say, "Whoever taught you how to fuck should have his dick torn off and fed to dogs."

> You laugh.

> You sarcastically say, "I'd get hard for Bobmuthol before there was wood for you."

[Edited on 3/23/2004 by Galleazzo]

Wicked.

I like you. I didn't, but I have to admit, I do now. I'm losing my edge.

Snapp
03-23-2004, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by TheEschaton
That may be her RP, but regardless, my priest doesn't like her now.

:lol: You mentioned RP in reguards to Rarr! :lol:

Galleazzo
03-24-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Maimara
Wicked.

I like you. I didn't, but I have to admit, I do now. I'm losing my edge.
:smilegrin:

Just takes me a while to grow on ya. Kind of like ivy I guess!

Kuyuk
03-26-2004, 02:45 AM
>search
You notice Foxs who is quite obviously attempting to remain hidden.
R>point fox
...wait 1 seconds.
R>point fox
...wait 1 seconds.
R>point fox
You point at Foxs, ruining her hiding place.
Roundtime: 2 sec.
R>
Fornoxx strides away moving north.
>
You feel less drained.
>wear shield
You sling an alabaster white shield over your shoulder.
>hide
You attempt to blend with the surroundings and feel confident that no one has noticed your doing so.
HR>get blue cry
...wait 1 seconds.
HR>get blue cry
You remove a blue crystal from in your black leather backsack.
H>
Foxs relaxes somewhat.
H>
Foxs pulls a polished black leather greatcloak around herself tightly, obscuring most of her form.
H>rub cry
You rub a blue crystal.
An invisible force guides you.
The blue crystal suddenly disintegrates!
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
H>stance off
You are now in an offensive stance.
H>amb fox right eye
AS: +280 vs DS: +157 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +80 = +244
... and hit for 68 points of damage!
Off-balance slash to Foxs's left arm shatters her elbow.
*CRUNCH*
She is stunned!
The guiding force leaves you.

** Your black vultite longsword flares with a burst of flame! **
... 20 points of damage!
Nasty burns to chest make you wish you never heard of heartburn.
Roundtime: 6 sec.
R>hide
...wait 2 seconds.
R>hide
...wait 2 seconds.
R>hide
...wait 1 seconds.
R>hide
...wait 1 seconds.
>hide
HR>
Great Lord Enormis just arrived.
H>amb fox left eye
AS: +205 vs DS: +122 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +1 = +125
... and hit for 41 points of damage!
Strike through eye, Foxs is lobotomized!

A nearby townsman hurries off screaming, "A Hero has committed murder!"

Roundtime: 6 sec.

[Edited on 3-26-2004 by Kuyuk]

Reyek
03-26-2004, 03:11 AM
Can I ask why people are killing Foxs?

FinisWolf
03-26-2004, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by Hulkein
Too many days of logs to search for.. Basically she killed me for throwing fruit at her in the stocks, so I killed her. She then threatened to kill me for every letter in my first, middle, and last name, so I ended up doing that to her.

The GMs finally intervened at her request, even though I offered to drop the feud multiple times, so long as she retracted the threat.

Personally, I think GM's get involved too much. There is a line, and if she threatened you, then she is asking for PVP.

On another note, someone update me here, who the hell is Foxs, and why is he/she so well liked?

Finiswolf

TheEschaton
03-26-2004, 09:01 AM
"A Hero" committed murder? What's up with that?

Edited to add: Duh, I'm stupid, didn't realize you probably wanted to keep your identity anonymous.

-TheE-

[Edited on 3-26-2004 by TheEschaton]

Celexei
03-26-2004, 06:54 PM
the Foxs lobotomy...haven't seen that one before, good for a laugh....and if you can't tell from the previous posts....then search around under Rogues and such theres plenty of explanations on Foxs...on another note, i think i have Rarr pissed at me now, cause i smiled at her after standing up for Falgrin after she was bitchin about something. *shrugs* who cares all fun...i'll just piss her off with my sweetness!

Anebriated
03-27-2004, 12:41 AM
Rarr and Foxs are two people who i have little respect for. Foxs has a problem with a few members of the Ardenai Temple Knights and because supposedly they threw fruit at her when she was in the stocks(If i had known id be practicing my aim as well). Well the other day i hear that she is recruiting older players to come and assassinate as many Knights as they can find... I laughed at her when i heard this. Rarr reminds me of a little kid who always gets their way and will bitch and moan until they do.

Bobmuhthol
03-27-2004, 12:48 AM
ATK sucks. I respect Foxs more because of that.

Stfu, Rarr pwnz j00. My opinion is probably insanely biased, though, because I only know Foxs and Rarr from hunting with them.

Kuyuk
03-27-2004, 01:12 AM
I like rarr, she's nice to me, doesnt bother me, and I've hunted with her for a few trains in the graveyard.

Foxs is a fuckstain. Enough said, deserves to die every time I see her.

Kuyuk

Anebriated
03-27-2004, 03:31 AM
Bob was also rejected from the ATK along with scooter and sean.

Bobmuhthol
03-27-2004, 03:38 AM
Okay. Elrodin was rejected from House Benevolence.

Stings, doesn't it?

Anebriated
03-27-2004, 03:44 AM
i never tried to get in

Bobmuhthol
03-27-2004, 03:45 AM
It's easy to say that after you stopped crying for hours.

Kuyuk
04-01-2004, 10:34 AM
* Foxs sleeps with the fishes!

Hah.

Kuyuk

Kuyuk
04-11-2004, 12:10 AM
>cast foxs
You gesture at Foxs.
You hurl a powerful lightning bolt at Foxs!
AS: +255 vs DS: +158 with AvD: +50 + d100 roll: +65 = +212
... and hit for 114 points of damage!
Massive electrical shock to chest tears through muscle tissue.

After she got healed, she was sitting in TSC for like 10 minutes waiting for a raise;

Foxs's body decays into compost.

HAHAHA.
Beotch.

Kuyuk

MPSorc
04-11-2004, 12:34 AM
ha ha ha, good one Kuyuk

Kuyuk
04-11-2004, 12:41 AM
Oh, her and moerdith came to visit me in the crypt:

I>out
Kiriazanshin rummages around in his pockets.
I>
[Graveyard]
You pause inside the gates to survey the eerie scene. A magnificently crafted granite crypt to the north inspires wonder and loathing. The carvings on the facade are horrific, detailing the onslaughts of the Unlife throughout the chaotic history of Elanthia. A gravel path wraps around the structure, while thorny brambles growing among the tombstones deter you from leaving the paved route. You also see a skeleton, a phantom, a phantom, a flail, a dagger and a dagger.
Obvious paths: northeast, northwest
I>disband
The phantom sniffs around looking for something.
I>
You have no group to disband.
Your group status is already closed.
I>
The skeleton sniffs around looking for something.
I>
The phantom discovers Foxs who was hiding!
A phantom swings a closed fist at Foxs!
AS: +28 vs DS: +170 with AvD: +25 + d100 roll: +92 = -25
A clean miss.
I>stance off
I>
I>get blue crystal
You remove a blue crystal from in your large sack.
I>rub blue crystal
You rub a blue crystal.
I>prep 910
Wait 1 sec.
I>
The phantom wails with an unearthly cry!
Foxs evades the attack!
I>l
I>
[Graveyard]
You pause inside the gates to survey the eerie scene. A magnificently crafted granite crypt to the north inspires wonder and loathing. The carvings on the facade are horrific, detailing the onslaughts of the Unlife throughout the chaotic history of Elanthia. A gravel path wraps around the structure, while thorny brambles growing among the tombstones deter you from leaving the paved route. You also see a skeleton, a phantom, a phantom, a flail, a dagger and a dagger.
I>
The phantom discovers Astredore who was invisible!
A phantom swings a closed fist at you!
AS: +28 vs DS: +199 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +7 = -145
A clean miss.
>stance off
>
A skeleton swings a dagger at you!
You evade the attack!
>go cry
[Graveyard, Crypt]
The entry foyer to this enormous granite crypt is stark, adorned only with grisly friezes sculpted in low relief into the walls. Bands of bluish-green ahnver are inlaid into the stone in thin strips just below the ceiling throughout the entire structure, bathing the rooms in a subtle light. A shadowy arch curves overhead and leads deeper into the inner sanctum of the sepulcher. You also see the Glamorgan disk, some manna bread, some manna bread, a quartz-inlaid blued steel lockpick, some manna bread, an orange gown, some double leather, some manna bread, a rose-marrow potion, a wraith talon, the Arlan disk and a cracked urn.
Also here: Daishuken who is sitting, Godefroy, Kiriazanshin who is sitting, Shinjei, Tiancum who is sitting, Moerdith, Apprentice Jabnicien who is sitting, Alqualonde who is sitting, Xeldrec who is lying down, Kauru, Oranuz who is sitting, Glamorgan who is sitting, Khorel, Wirbelwind who is kneeling, Journeywoman Zafire who is sitting, Phallabit who is sitting, Lattamoe who is sitting, Kramel who is sitting, Arlan who is sitting, Farloc who is kneeling
Obvious exits: out
>
Shinjei rubs his chin thoughtfully.
>
Godefroy says, "I'm gonna scamper over to Voln. Be right back, folks."
>prep 916
Kauru grins.
>cas
You trace a series of glowing runes while chanting the phrase for Invisibility...
Your spell is ready.
>
You gesture.
You become invisible.
I>out
[Graveyard]
I>
I>prep 910
Your hands glow with power as you invoke the phrase for Major Shock...
Your spell is ready.
I>cast fox
You are visible again.
You gesture at Foxs.
Foxs evades your bolt!
>
Foxs evades the attack!
>get blue crystal
>rub blue crystal
>cast foxs
>get blue crystal
Sorry, you may only type ahead 1 command.
>rub blue crystal
>
You rub a blue crystal.
>
You don't have a spell prepared!
>cast foxs
>
What were you referring to?
>
>cast foxs
>
Foxs leaps from hiding to attack!
Foxs hacks at a skeleton but it has no effect.
Foxs hacks at a skeleton but it has no effect.
>go cry
A skeleton swings a dagger at Foxs!
Foxs evades the attack!
>
[Graveyard, Crypt]
The entry foyer to this enormous granite crypt is stark, adorned only with grisly friezes sculpted in low relief into the walls. Bands of bluish-green ahnver are inlaid into the stone in thin strips just below the ceiling throughout the entire structure, bathing the rooms in a subtle light. A shadowy arch curves overhead and leads deeper into the inner sanctum of the sepulcher. You also see the Glamorgan disk, some manna bread, some manna bread, a quartz-inlaid blued steel lockpick, some manna bread, an orange gown, some double leather, some manna bread, a rose-marrow potion, a wraith talon, the Arlan disk and a cracked urn.
Also here: Daishuken who is sitting, Godefroy, Kiriazanshin who is sitting, Shinjei, Tiancum who is sitting, Moerdith, Apprentice Jabnicien who is sitting, Alqualonde who is sitting, Xeldrec who is lying down, Kauru, Oranuz who is sitting, Glamorgan who is sitting, Khorel, Wirbelwind who is kneeling, Journeywoman Zafire who is sitting, Phallabit who is sitting, Lattamoe who is sitting, Kramel who is sitting, Arlan who is sitting, Farloc who is kneeling
>out
[Graveyard]
>
The phantom wails with an unearthly cry!
You parry the attack with your runestaff!
>
Godefroy just arrived.
>
>
>cast foxs
>go cry
Foxs evades the attack!
>
[Graveyard, Crypt]
Also here: Daishuken who is sitting, Kiriazanshin who is sitting, Shinjei, Tiancum who is sitting, Moerdith, Apprentice Jabnicien who is sitting, Alqualonde who is sitting, Xeldrec who is lying down, Kauru, Oranuz who is sitting, Glamorgan who is sitting, Khorel, Wirbelwind who is kneeling, Journeywoman Zafire who is sitting, Phallabit who is sitting, Lattamoe who is sitting, Kramel who is sitting, Arlan who is sitting, Farloc who is kneeling
>
Moerdith just went out.
>
Kauru calmly says, "Dont trust hiim."
>out
[Graveyard]
Also here: Moerdith, Foxs
>cast foxs
A phantom just arrived.
>
You parry the attack with your runestaff!
>
>go cry
[Graveyard, Crypt]
Also here: Daishuken who is sitting, Kiriazanshin who is sitting, Shinjei, Tiancum who is sitting, Apprentice Jabnicien who is sitting, Alqualonde who is sitting, Xeldrec who is lying down, Kauru, Oranuz who is sitting, Glamorgan who is sitting, Khorel, Wirbelwind who is kneeling, Journeywoman Zafire who is sitting, Phallabit who is sitting, Lattamoe who is sitting, Kramel who is sitting, Arlan who is sitting, Farloc who is kneeling
>
Daishuken says, "He kinda walked up and demanded I help him hunt wraiths."
>prep 910
Your spell is ready.
>
Daishuken says, "Because he is your brother."
>release
You feel the magic of your spell rush away from you.
>prep 916
Shinjei wryly asks, "Demanded?"
>
You trace a series of glowing runes while chanting the phrase for Invisibility...
Your spell is ready.
>cas
>
A golden aura fades from Daishuken.
>
You gesture.
You become invisible.
I>
Melderan just arrived.
I>
A white glow rushes away from Daishuken.
I>
Shinjei shakes his head.
I>prep 910
Kauru calmly asks, "Really?"
I>
Your spell is ready.
I>out
[Graveyard]
You pause inside the gates to survey the eerie scene. A magnificently crafted granite crypt to the north inspires wonder and loathing. The carvings on the facade are horrific, detailing the onslaughts of the Unlife throughout the chaotic history of Elanthia. A gravel path wraps around the structure, while thorny brambles growing among the tombstones deter you from leaving the paved route. You also see a phantom, a skeleton, a phantom, a phantom, a flail, a dagger and a dagger.
Also here: Moerdith, Foxs
I>
The skeleton sniffs around looking for something.
I>cast fox
You are visible again.
You gesture at Foxs.
AS: +232 vs DS: +185 with AvD: +50 + d100 roll: +68 = +165
... and hit for 103 points of damage!
Horrifying bolt of electricity turns chest into a smoking pulp of flesh. No life left there.

The guiding force leaves you.
>go cry
[Graveyard, Crypt]
Also here: Melderan, Daishuken who is sitting, Kiriazanshin who is sitting, Shinjei, Tiancum who is sitting, Apprentice Jabnicien who is sitting, Alqualonde who is sitting, Xeldrec who is lying down, Kauru, Oranuz who is sitting, Glamorgan who is sitting, Khorel, Wirbelwind who is kneeling, Journeywoman Zafire who is sitting, Phallabit who is sitting, Lattamoe who is sitting, Kramel who is sitting, Arlan who is sitting, Farloc who is kneeling
>
Melderan says, "Healing please."
>
* Foxs just bit the dust!
>get blue crystal
>rub blue crystal
>
You rub a blue crystal.
>
Daishuken says, "Speech."
>
Xeldrec's spirit appears to be lifted by the singing.
Xeldrec renews his songs.
>prep 016
That is not something you can prepare.
>cas
Khorel whispers, "You be careful."
>
>prep 916
>cas
Your spell is ready.
>
You gesture.
You become invisible.
I>prep 910
Wait 1 sec.
I>
Daishuken says, "He asked nicely."
I>prep 910
Your spell is ready.
I>out
[Graveyard]
You pause inside the gates to survey the eerie scene. A magnificently crafted granite crypt to the north inspires wonder and loathing. The carvings on the facade are horrific, detailing the onslaughts of the Unlife throughout the chaotic history of Elanthia. A gravel path wraps around the structure, while thorny brambles growing among the tombstones deter you from leaving the paved route. You also see a phantom, a skeleton, a phantom, a phantom, a flail, a dagger and a dagger.
Also here: Zauberelle, Moerdith, the body of Foxs who is lying down
I>cast moer
A skeleton swings a dagger at Zauberelle!
AS: +31 vs DS: +128 with AvD: +22 + d100 roll: +16 = -59
A clean miss.
I>
You are visible again.
You gesture at Moerdith.
You hurl a powerful lightning bolt at Moerdith!
Moerdith evades your bolt!
>go cry
[Graveyard, Crypt]
Also here: Melderan, Daishuken who is sitting, Kiriazanshin who is sitting, Shinjei, Tiancum who is sitting, Apprentice Jabnicien who is sitting, Alqualonde who is sitting, Xeldrec who is lying down, Kauru, Oranuz who is sitting, Glamorgan who is sitting, Khorel, Wirbelwind who is kneeling, Journeywoman Zafire who is sitting, Phallabit who is sitting, Lattamoe who is sitting, Kramel who is sitting, Arlan who is sitting, Farloc who is kneeling
>
* Tsin just bit the dust!
>
Daishuken asks, "But anyways... anyone picking?"
>
Shinjei wryly says, "That's different then."
>prep 910
Your spell is ready.
>
Kauru calmly says, "Well if it was nicely."
>out
[Graveyard]
You pause inside the gates to survey the eerie scene. A magnificently crafted granite crypt to the north inspires wonder and loathing. The carvings on the facade are horrific, detailing the onslaughts of the Unlife throughout the chaotic history of Elanthia. A gravel path wraps around the structure, while thorny brambles growing among the tombstones deter you from leaving the paved route. You also see a skeleton, a phantom, a skeleton, a phantom, a phantom, a flail, a dagger and a dagger.
Also here: Zimzum, Zauberelle, the body of Foxs who is lying down
>
>
A skeleton swings a dagger at you!
You evade the attack!
>
Ralys just arrived.
>
Nkihl just arrived.
>go cry

sorrybout the length of the log, it just happened, havent had time to edit.

Kuyuk

Hulkein
04-11-2004, 12:44 AM
If someone evades your bolt/swing, don't think you need to rub another blue crystal.. I'm pretty sure the spirit strike stays.

Bobmuhthol
04-11-2004, 12:48 AM
It's just too bad you're weak.

Kuyuk
yeah, but when it happens in about 5 seconds, I dont care, I'm not gonna stow it away ;p takes too long

Kuyuk

MPSorc
i know it does when swinging a weapon, should be the same for bolts

Snapp
04-11-2004, 12:49 AM
That was pretty pussy of you to run back and forth in and out... but I'll dismiss it because I enjoy a good Foxs' killin!

TheEschaton
04-11-2004, 12:59 AM
I think it was pretty weak it took you like 7 "cast Foxs" to realize you didn't have a spell prepped.

Dumbass.

-TheE-

Nakiro
04-11-2004, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Kuyuk
yeah, but when it happens in about 5 seconds, I dont care, I'm not gonna stow it away ;p takes too long

Kuyuk

That was incredibly pussy.

The duration is two minutes.

Kuyuk
04-11-2004, 01:16 AM
Hehe. I was also trying to avoid Moerdith coming into it. I dont care if I jumped back and forth between rooms; she died, I'm happy. If I went to assassinate her, I wouldnt run, but when she tries to stalk me and kill me? Yeah, I'll do what I must.

Kuyuk

MPSorc
04-11-2004, 01:19 AM
Well, considering she has a friend or zombie of all or most every profession that has spells you never know what you are going up against with her, kinda makes killin her a little tricky if you aren't way older than her

Kuyuk
04-11-2004, 01:21 AM
I'm actually younger than her I believe...

Kuyuk

MPSorc
04-11-2004, 01:25 AM
well ya ran so fast didn't get to see if she had any spells up at all, but judging by the rather low DS i would say none or few were up