PDA

View Full Version : Lich Errors?

Inspire
02-25-2010, 06:26 AM
[lnet: keepalive error: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.]

This just started to happen. Any help?

Swami71
02-25-2010, 06:36 AM
I think the lich servers down. Just have to wait it out.

EDIT: ;k lnet

Tillmen
02-25-2010, 12:49 PM
This is why my e-mail address is in the server greeting. If you let me know, I can fix it. Or you can wait until I try to connect and find out it's down. It's going to keep happening until I get around to rewriting the server. The server machine is set to automatically restart the lichnet server when it dies.. but it doesn't die. It just stops accepting new connections.

Elgrim
02-25-2010, 01:03 PM
This is why my e-mail address is in the server greeting. If you let me know, I can fix it. Or you can wait until I try to connect and find out it's down. It's going to keep happening until I get around to rewriting the server. The server machine is set to automatically restart the lichnet server when it dies.. but it doesn't die. It just stops accepting new connections.

I think you should provide your personal cell # in the case that this happens. That way dozens of screaming GS addicts can bombard you with calls while you are in the middle of doing something that is actually important :)

Thanks for the restart, don't mind the haters!

Tillmen
02-25-2010, 01:05 PM
That's crazy talk! Besides.. that e-mail address does go straight to my cell phone, only two or three seconds slower than a text message.

Inspire
02-25-2010, 04:24 PM
I didn't need an immediate fix, just wanted to post a general heads up. I do appreciate the response though.