PDA

View Full Version : Falchion Appraisal

Talanus
02-24-2010, 03:46 PM
an ivory hilted silver falchion

6x hcw with a show.

cant remember how old roughly 5 years maybe. Just reactivated my old account not to sure anymore info on item cant see exact show with game down

Morph
02-24-2010, 04:34 PM
20mil

Talanus
02-24-2010, 06:41 PM
thanks morph thinkin about putting it up for auction. Not sure yet

Talanus
02-24-2010, 09:53 PM
logged in to grab the show
You remove an ivory-hilted curved silver falchion from in your thief's toolkit.
>look fal
The finely crafted ivory hilt of the falchion is wrapped in layers of elaborate silver and platinum filigree, inset with countless tiny garnets and emeralds to form a pattern of twisting ivy vines scattered with violets. The long, curved silvery blade is engraved with a sigil of a noble unicorn at its base, and seems to glow with an inner magic. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

thanks for the info Morph

WRoss
02-24-2010, 09:54 PM
Are you the one who gave me the mail cloak in TSC?

Talanus
02-24-2010, 10:07 PM
hm? mail cloak? not that I recall

Lucos
02-24-2010, 10:08 PM
Looks like a Ronan-themed blade. Ronan's symbol is a silver-edged sword on a field of black and he rides a unicorn.

Talanus
02-24-2010, 10:10 PM
thanks for the info man as i said I reactivated and this is some old gear i had been using before deciding to retire the guy.

thefarmer
02-24-2010, 10:32 PM
The first thing that strikes you about the falchion is the weight, which is about 4 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 2,300,000 silvers. You can also tell that there is some type of metal in the structure of the curved silver falchion.

It has a bonus of +30 from a normal falchion, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in edged weapons to use effectively. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the curved silver falchion in your hand...

The harmonics generated tell you that the falchion inflicts more fearsome wounds when it strikes.

Talanus
02-24-2010, 10:37 PM
thanks for the check farmer the info was old I had I appreciate ya taking the time for me