PDA

View Full Version : 1625 ritual

LizardClan1
02-22-2010, 04:48 PM
Friends,

I'm approaching learning 1625, and wanted to find out what the 1625 ritual is.

I may bond to a sanctified weapon, or a non-sanctified weapon. Not sure yet.

I frequent the Landing and sometimes Teras.

-LizardClan1
AIM: LizardClan1

Tumbadoo
02-22-2010, 05:53 PM
The spells section on the play.net website gives you a pretty clear picture of what you need to do, it's pretty simple. Regardless, feel free to look me up in in game, Naseer, or via AIM at gsplaya88. I'll walk ya through it.

WRoss
02-22-2010, 06:01 PM
Go to temple altar in landing, cast 1604 at weapon, kneel, cast 1625 at weapon. I think you might have to cast it again, but not sure.

Tumbadoo
02-22-2010, 06:03 PM
yes, cast again.

LizardClan1
03-13-2010, 06:34 AM
I tried the suggested procedure, and it didn't work.

>look
[Temple, Altar]
The altar is plain, and bears only onyx bowls of smouldering incense and smoking paraffin. Draped behind it is a cloth banner, appliqued with an ancient mystical pattern. A legend is embroidered along the bottom. On the far side of the room at the end of an aisle, you see two pillars.
Obvious exits: out

>kneel
You move to a kneeling position.

>glance
You glance down to see a blackened maul in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.

>look maul
A faint aura of holy light radiates from the maul.You notice XXXXX's crafting mark.

>incant 1604
You trace a simple symbol as you reverently call on your patron in the prayer for Purify...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture.
Silvery tendrils rise up and wreathe their way around your blackened maul but seem to be averted before they can reach its surface.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

>incant 1625
You trace a simple symbol as you reverently call on your patron in the prayer for Sanctify...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture.
Your spell misfires!
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

I'm pretty sure it's not the weapon. I also tried casting 1604 and 1625 on a SANCTED eonake maul, and it also did NOT work.

Any help appreciated,
-LizardClan1

audioserf
03-13-2010, 07:30 AM
Maybe prep + cast at maul, rather than INCANT?

LizardClan1
03-13-2010, 08:14 AM
Yes, that did it! Thank you! I'm now bonded to a superior rolaren maul. Couldn't be happier. Thanks, -Cuttak

Maybe prep + cast at maul, rather than INCANT?

audioserf
03-13-2010, 09:46 AM
Glad it worked. INCANT can be screwy with spells that require a target. If I Incant 411 (E-Blade) it doesn't work; have to prep+cast at the weapon.

LizardClan1
03-14-2010, 10:25 AM
So I'm bonded to my new weapon (rank 0). How long does it take for rank 1 and guiding light flares? I won't hunt again until next week (my weekly gift just left me -- time to hunt my other characters).

Thanks,
-LizardClan1