PDA

View Full Version : Had a Sean night.

Sean of the Thread
02-22-2010, 07:48 AM
Could have sworn I posted this last night/morning but I guess not.

I'm tore up from the floor up. Got in a fight and I'm hurting this time. Left the ER at about 3:30 this morning with a script for antibiotics and an icepack.

I also got into a fight with the cab driver. He took my ass out in the middle of no where and dropped me off. I walked to the nearest phone I could find and called another cab... guess who showed up. He was like REMEMBER ME MOFO?

I'm heading to the sauna.

AnticorRifling
02-22-2010, 07:59 AM
Probably a good thing to be doing when you're trying to get family and what not back together.

Sean of the Thread
02-22-2010, 08:00 AM
Thanks for the heads up pal.

AnticorRifling
02-22-2010, 08:12 AM
You just gotta hope that if it's said enough times eventually it will sink in.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
02-22-2010, 08:18 AM
How many beers were involved?!

Sean of the Thread
02-22-2010, 08:18 AM
Agreed.

Sean of the Thread
02-22-2010, 08:19 AM
How many beers were involved?!

A bottle of rum.

Also I trust the doctor when he gave me antibiotics but do I really need to take them? Got some dudes teeth prints across my fingers.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
02-22-2010, 08:57 AM
Bites from other people are typically treated in the same way a venomous/poisonous bite is, that's how filthy the average human mouth is. Definitely take those antibiotics.

Androidpk
02-22-2010, 09:01 AM
It's too late dude, you're infected. Kill yourself now before you become a zombie.

4a6c1
02-22-2010, 09:12 AM
ZOMBIEEEEZ

thefarmer
02-22-2010, 09:20 AM
Here's the million dollar question...

Would zombie Sean get in more trouble or less than drunkard (human) Sean?

kgolfer
Take the antibiotics, hand vs bite can = bad infections hospitalization. They give antibiotics to try and prevent this.

Kithus

Less, Zombie Sean cannot be held accountable for his actions.

Kuyuk
02-22-2010, 09:32 AM
A bottle of rum.

Also I trust the doctor when he gave me antibiotics but do I really need to take them? Got some dudes teeth prints across my fingers.

You guys have a different definition of drinking than I.

Me "drinking" = 1.75 liters of spirits in a day.

I have a few beers every now and again socially. Big difference.

Thus I have stopped...

And the recovering alcoholic bit. I'm not recovering I am an alcoholic. I'll never abstain completely. Nothing is going to stop me from having a beer in front of a baseball or football game. What has stopped is me drinking a 1.75 of vodka a day. I've learned to accept limits and avoid the binges.

I'm doing well on the alcohol part. Got ferschnickered back in March at a birthday party but now I'll have a beer watching the Rays game or out for an event when someone buys.

No hard stuff ever and it was easy to stay sober when you have no money and are looking for jobs and the rare call back.

I'm sure the list can go on and on and on if I searched for anything more than just "beer" and your name.

Go back to rehab, or kill yourself. Please.

Cephalopod
02-22-2010, 09:32 AM
I started to write a reply to this, pointing back to Sean2's earlier "I only drink a few beers!" claim of sobriety... but I'm just tired.

Cephalopod
02-22-2010, 09:33 AM
Oh, Kuyuk actually bothered. Thanks.

MotleyCrew
02-22-2010, 09:37 AM

I doubt it, but somehow I think he would get laid more often...

Keller
02-22-2010, 10:37 AM
I'd like to take this opportunity to say, "Go fuck yourself" to every person who gave me negative rep when I was hard on Sean when he first started this infantile behavior.

Maybe if you douchebags didn't coddle him (sending him money, lawl) he wouldn't be such a failure of a husband, father, and general human being.

AnticorRifling
02-22-2010, 10:52 AM
Dude it's cool, he got an ice pack.

Ker_Thwap
02-22-2010, 11:17 AM
You should take the doctor's advice. In fact, if a six year old randomly walks up to you and offers advice on any topic whatsoever, it's likely superior to the decisions you're making yourself.

pabstblueribbon
02-22-2010, 11:19 AM
You should take the doctor's advice. In fact, if a six year old randomly walks up to you and offers advice on any topic whatsoever, it's likely superior to the decisions you're making yourself.

I lol'd.

AnticorRifling
02-22-2010, 11:19 AM
On the one hand this will make most people laugh, but on the other hand it will make most people go "awww" because it's true.

Sam
02-22-2010, 12:20 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i280/TheMadDJ/Facepalm.jpg

Mighty Nikkisaurus
02-22-2010, 12:30 PM
I want more details. DETAILS SEAN.

Sam
02-22-2010, 12:43 PM
http://www.1q2w.com/funny/attention-whore.jpg

Showal
02-22-2010, 01:00 PM
A bottle of rum.

Take it from me, take the antibiotics. I almost recently lost a finger due to waiting to take antibiotics. Finger wounds are possibly some of the more dangerous, when it comes to infection. Watch for swelling extending down your arm, go back to the hospital almost immediately if it extends past your hand. I got bit by an animal screened specifically for the bacteria that causes common infections like this ... I still got an infection. Your skin also harbors staph, which would love to infect you, all your skin needs is an opening for it.

Above all else, even if you don't lose the finger, you don't want the surgery to open it up and clean out the infection.

I don't feel the need to scold you, so I won't comment on much else.

AnticorRifling
02-22-2010, 01:02 PM
You can't scold him because you can't wag your finger. PWN OH SNAP

Showal
02-22-2010, 01:03 PM
You can't scold him because you can't wag your finger. PWN OH SNAP

I HAVE OTHER ONES

Warriorbird
02-22-2010, 01:05 PM
Well... they do feed you in jail. Sort of a sad place for a former member of a highly respectable fighting force and a good father to end up though. You can do better. You're gonna be a time bomb until you give up all alcohol.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-22-2010, 01:14 PM
I want more details. DETAILS SEAN.

Some female friend of his was minding their own business and some douchenozzles with spray on tans started giving her unwanted attention. Sean politely asked them to leave her alone. After he finished serving soup to the homeless he noticed they were back at her again and then walked up and asked them what time it was. They then proceeded to make fun of his overly kind demeanor and drinking of a pina colada (which he only had because one of the homeless people gave it to him and he didn't want to insult them).

Sean turned the other cheek and was going to head over to his volunteer job at the habitat for humanity work-site when all of a sudden he was jumped by the same (seven) spray on tan douchenozzles. He fought valiantly not to fight, and while backing away two grabbed his arm and shoved his fist into the mouth of a third attacker, leaving a bite mark.

While he was trying to reason with them, the police rolled up and even though Sean explained how it was only self defense and he'd never actually swung on them, the officer was related to one of the thugs and totally racist against white people who defend innocent ladies. The arresting office then planted a bottle of whiskey down Sean's throat, intoxicating him. News at 11.

Your support of Sean is much appreciated at www.thisshitistired.com (http://www.thisshitistired.com) or www.howtoruinyourlife100differentways.com (http://www.howtoruinyourlife100differentways.com). No checks please, as his bank account was hijacked by South African exiled princes, but that is another story.

AnticorRifling
02-22-2010, 01:16 PM
Goodnight everyone SHM just closed up shop.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
02-22-2010, 01:19 PM
L O L

Gan
02-22-2010, 01:23 PM
:lol:

Hips
02-22-2010, 01:32 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Suppa Hobbit Mage again.

Nooooo!

Cephalopod
02-22-2010, 01:45 PM

The only thing the story was lacking was the fact that the "douchenozzles with spray on tans" were all Naval officers.

Liagala
02-22-2010, 01:52 PM
You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Suppa Hobbit Mage again
^ This

^ and this.

Keller
02-22-2010, 01:57 PM
The only thing the story was lacking was the fact that the "douchenozzles with spray on tans" were all Naval officers.

It was implied.

Sean of the Thread
02-22-2010, 02:04 PM
Lol Bill wins this thread.

And damn you guys take my life way too seriously. It's like you've never had an adventure.

ElvenFury
02-22-2010, 02:11 PM
Lol Bill wins this thread.

And damn you guys take my life way too seriously. It's like you've never had an adventure.
For the record, Sean, I think everyone here is ok with your life being a joke. It the lives of your kids that people take seriously, and therefore consider sad.

Keller
02-22-2010, 02:12 PM
For the record, Sean, I think everyone here is ok with your life being a joke. It the lives of your kids that people take seriously, and therefore consider sad.

Yup.

I had a dad that was a fuck up. Not nearly as fucked up/selfish/lazy as you, but still pretty selfish.

I can't imagine the damage you've already done to your daughters.

Sean of the Thread
02-22-2010, 02:46 PM
Yup.

I had a dad that was a fuck up. Not nearly as fucked up/selfish/lazy as you, but still pretty selfish.

I can't imagine the damage you've already done to your daughters.

Absolutely none. They've witnessed an argument or two sadly back in the day but other than that?

I forgot how perfect you were.

AnticorRifling
02-22-2010, 02:57 PM
It's like you've never had an adventure.
My adventures stopped when I had kids. Prior to that sure I'd been known to wake up naked on a beach but now hell no because I got a new title "Father" and with it a whole lot of things changed.

Sean of the Thread
02-22-2010, 03:03 PM
My adventures stopped when I had kids. Prior to that sure I'd been known to wake up naked on a beach but now hell no because I got a new title "Father" and with it a whole lot of things changed.

They're a couple states away. Thus the tom foolery that ensues now.

When we're all a happy family I've been told I'm a little too strict but I'm working on that.

AnticorRifling
02-22-2010, 03:04 PM
Practice doesn't make perfect, perfect practice makes perfect. Work on it now man.

Stanley Burrell
02-22-2010, 03:04 PM
It's like you've never had an adventure.

Choose Your Own Adventure would be even more kick-ass with a SotT theme.

1) FUCK CRACKHEAD ON ACID? Go to page 11.

2) USE ANTI-BIOTICS? If YES go to page 50, if NO continue reading.

3) INVITE CRIPPLED WOMAN INTO YOUR JALOPY? Go to page 4.

In summation, we're all going to die anyhoo, and these stories are the life blood of the PC. We need them. You complete us.

Cephalopod
02-22-2010, 03:05 PM
Absolutely none. They've witnessed an argument or two sadly back in the day but other than that?

Kids notice a lot more than you might expect, and the fact that you aren't present is not something you should tout as an achievement.

Tisket
02-22-2010, 03:07 PM
I hate to gang up on you SotT but absence of a father IS damage.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-22-2010, 03:09 PM
I got a new title "Father" and with it a whole lot of things changed.

You touch choir boys?

Warriorbird
I don't hold it against Sean. He's got to make the choice himself to not drink. One of my best friends is an alcoholic. I don't think enabling it is a good thing either, however. Not thinking he's a bad person doesn't mean I'm about to send money.

Tisket
lol, SHM is on a roll today.

AnticorRifling
02-22-2010, 03:12 PM
You touch choir boys? Duh, what the hell did you think I meant?!

4a6c1
02-22-2010, 03:13 PM
I hate to gang up on you SotT but absence of a father IS damage.

Disagree.

A terrible dad can ruin a life.

No dad is something that a well-balanced individual can overcome with the proper support system.

Gan
02-22-2010, 03:13 PM
Choose Your Own Adventure would be even more kick-ass with a SotT theme.

1) FUCK CRACKHEAD ON ACID? Go to page 11.

2) USE ANTI-BIOTICS? If YES go to page 50, if NO continue reading.

3) INVITE CRIPPLED WOMAN INTO YOUR JALOPY? Go to page 4.

In summation, we're all going to die anyhoo, and these stories are the life blood of the PC. We need them. You complete us.

Between SHM's post and this one - this thread is fucking GOLD.

AnticorRifling
02-22-2010, 03:14 PM
Disagree.

No dad is something that a well-balanced individual can overcome with the proper support system.

Shhh you're making sense.

4a6c1
02-22-2010, 03:15 PM
Shit my bad.

ZOMBIEEEEEEEEZOMG

ElvenFury
02-22-2010, 03:15 PM
Disagree.

I think we can all agree that a good dad > no dad > crappy dad.

Tisket
02-22-2010, 03:18 PM
Disagree.

I disagree with your disagreement.

Let me rephrase...a sober involved father who is a presence in their child's life is better than a deadbeat, alcoholic father who isn't. Better?

Tisket
02-22-2010, 03:19 PM
I think we can all agree that a good dad > no dad > crappy dad.

This is what I was going for.

4a6c1
02-22-2010, 03:20 PM
I think !we! can all agree that a good dad > no dad > crappy dad.

I'm glad your psychic. That's special.

4a6c1
02-22-2010, 03:22 PM
I disagree with your disagreement.

Let me rephrase...a sober involved father who is a presence in their child's life is better than a deadbeat, alcoholic father who isn't. Better?

I agree. :)

Tisket
02-22-2010, 03:23 PM
I agree. :)

Zombies.

Sean of the Thread
02-22-2010, 03:23 PM
I'm a good father given the circumstance.

People trust me enough to be their son's baseball coach as well.

For the record my daughters never see me messed up. The oldest once told on me for having a single BEER. That's about the extent of her exposure.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-22-2010, 03:24 PM
Single moms are awesome to date btw, and I mean that sincerely. For the most part they've figured out what they do not want and I think are a little easier to get along with at that point. That, or they are settling on dating me and I'm ok with that too.

PS, still single and lookin ;)

Gan
02-22-2010, 03:26 PM
Disagree.

My Dad was absent for 30+ years (lived in San Diego on a beach and or in a bottle - whichever was reachable at the time) thanks to some pretty fucked up shit he did in Cambodia? as a PJ. Thats the best thing he could have done for me other than be sober and be a father, IMO.

On the other hand - my mom's great taste in men led to me having an abusive and non-educated step-father. So while I think option 1 would have been worse if he were to have stuck around non-sober (and if in doing so my maternal grandfather would not have killed him) - there were times when option 2 really sucked until I moved out after graduating HS.

Optimally I would have perferred to have my father around and sober, but what choice did I have as the kid eh?

BTW - My childhood life was a perfect case scenario of how NOT to be a good father, which is why I try to be the best dad I can be do my son now. Being a dad is kickass. :)

Sweets
02-22-2010, 03:28 PM

For the record my daughters never see me messed up. The oldest once told on me for having a single BEER. That's about the extent of her exposure.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
I need to positive rep for the sheer delusion of it all.

Sean of the Thread
02-22-2010, 03:32 PM
Gan summed it up pretty much.

I am a binge drinker without a doubt but I do it in the closet my family never sees it but they know.

I've been using alcohol in running from shit that I've been through. It's not an excuse it's a weakness that I can't seem to overcome. (and I refuse to take pills or get counseling.)

btw you all get the blood and grits of my experiences. My family and friends don't know really what the hell I'm doing. I'm pretty good at hiding it. Mostly because I'm ashamed.

Liagala
02-22-2010, 03:34 PM

It's just not possible for your life to be this fucked and your kids not to know any of it. If you were single and childless, great. It would be entertaining for the PC. But you're not, and your kids aren't stupid. They know a LOT more than you'd like to pretend they do.

Alcohol made your wife leave you and take your kids away. Every time you pick up a glass (bottle/shot/whatever), you're saying that drink is more important than her and your little girls. Harsh, but true. What people are saying about no dad > crappy dad is 100% true. If you can picture your daughters' faces and still take that drink anyway... then let them go. It's the best thing you could possibly do for them.

Warriorbird
02-22-2010, 03:38 PM
I hope you can get to the point where you realize you're not able to drink at all. Till then, I'm glad you hide it well from your kids.

Sean of the Thread
02-22-2010, 03:44 PM
It's just not possible for your life to be this fucked and your kids not to know any of it. If you were single and childless, great. It would be entertaining for the PC. But you're not, and your kids aren't stupid. They know a LOT more than you'd like to pretend they do.

Alcohol made your wife leave you and take your kids away. Every time you pick up a glass (bottle/shot/whatever), you're saying that drink is more important than her and your little girls. Harsh, but true. What people are saying about no dad > crappy dad is 100% true. If you can picture your daughters' faces and still take that drink anyway... then let them go. It's the best thing you could possibly do for them.

That's about 99% true.

However I'm serious in the part where they never see me fuck up other than a few arguments wit mom. They've seen their mother drink more than me.

I do all my drinking and raising hell when we were separated. I'm inches from joining the military again and she's agreed to come live on base and I'm afraid that I won't behave in that environment again.

I'm too old for this shit.

btw I hate my father. Fucker.

Sean of the Thread
02-22-2010, 03:45 PM
I hope you can get to the point where you realize you're not able to drink at all. Till then, I'm glad you hide it well from your kids.

I already realize that but like I said I fall down.

Keller
02-22-2010, 03:49 PM
They're a couple states away. Thus the tom foolery that ensues now.

When we're all a happy family I've been told I'm a little too strict but I'm working on that.

Let me expand my explanation of my own father.

When I was born, he didn't have a job because he was too prideful to take a job that he felt was beneath him. His own dad was pretty successful and my dad grew up as one of the more popular kids in his HS. So he thought he was owed success and never tried to earn it.

Growing up my mom bartered for anything foood stamps couldn't buy. She regularly traded pies and canned vegetables from our garden for medical care and school clothes.

My dad was still without a job and had begun selling drugs to buy toys (dirt bikes, go carts, a snowmobile - the equivalent of a gaming computer today).

Eventually my mom wised up to the fact that he was a useless pile of shit and left him. He lived in a one bedroom apartment in a shitty part of town and I really didn't see him from about age 8-14.

When my sister got married, he contribued nothing. My mom's boss paid for half of the wedding with my sister and her husband financing the rest.

He finally remarried and, thankfully, the woman he married was able to (1) hold a steady job and (2) get him to stop being a lazy SOB. He was in sales for a few years before losing his job because he was too lazy to be bothered to do more than a few hours of work a day.

He is my dad, so I wouldn't ever tell him any of this - but to be sure, I think it. I don't mean to be all emo, but it devestates me that he cared so little about me when I was young. I'll never forgive him.

He might not ever know it, but he is the reason I am so anxious to become a father - so I can show my own children that being a parent and a husband is about sacrifices. It is about doing all the things you do not want to do, but know you have to.

In essense, it is about doing all the things you refuse to do because you refuse to grow up and own your responsibilities.

And that is why you are a useless piece of shit, imho.

Elgrim
02-22-2010, 03:50 PM
btw I hate my father. Fucker.

My father had a serious drinking problem, but I don't drink.

Not to bash, but we are all in charge of our lives. We choose to let outside influences impact us.

Within you is the strength to stop. All you have to do is flex.

Liagala
02-22-2010, 03:51 PM
I'm inches from joining the military again and she's agreed to come live on base and I'm afraid that I won't behave in that environment again.

I'm missing something here. You're afraid that rejoining the military will make you screw up again, so you're inches away from doing it?

Also... if you do join, and you tell your officers/soldiers you hang out with that you're trying not to be a fuckup and you need to not drink, won't they slap the shit out of you every time you pick up a beer? I've never spent time in the military, but from everything I've seen those guys are pretty good at helping each other out, and at understanding the importance of the people you love.

Warriorbird
02-22-2010, 03:52 PM
That'd require being totally honest. Tough prospect for an alcoholic. Men also tend to be pretty embarassed about revealing personal problems to men person to person.

Keller
02-22-2010, 03:54 PM
BTW - My childhood life was a perfect case scenario of how NOT to be a good father, which is why I try to be the best dad I can be do my son now. Being a dad is kickass. :)

4 weeks till our daughter is due.

I'm soooo excited.

Sean of the Thread
02-22-2010, 03:55 PM
No darlin people drink the f'n ocean dry in the military.

Keller is pretty spot on.

And Elgrim you're right as well. I am in charge but it's not always that clean cut.

Sean of the Thread
02-22-2010, 03:56 PM
That'd require being totally honest. Tough prospect for an alcoholic. Men also tend to be pretty embarassed about revealing personal problems to men person to person.

I've told you guys everything on here to the point of being afraid that somebody would find out about it.

Sweets
02-22-2010, 03:58 PM
That's about 99% true.

1.However I'm serious in the part where they never see me fuck up other than a few arguments wit mom. They've seen their mother drink more than me.

2.I do all my drinking and raising hell when we were separated. I'm inches from joining the military again and she's agreed to come live on base and I'm afraid that I won't behave in that environment again.

3.I'm too old for this shit.

4.btw I hate my father. Fucker.

1. Does she act like a complete dipshit when she has a beer?

2.As opposed to how you behave now?

3.Yes, yes you are.

4.Things your daughter will eventually say.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-22-2010, 03:59 PM
I guess I'm lucky, I love my Mom and Dad.

Keller
02-22-2010, 04:01 PM
Keller is pretty spot on.

I hope you remember that I am eternally hopeful, for your kids' sake, that you shape up.

I don't think your chances are small - but you've still got the chance.

Just remember that there is no such place as "rock bottom." If you're just waiting to hit it, you'll be dead before you reach it. It is not some tangible place that won't let you sink further into the shithole you're in.

Rock bottom is the place where you decide enough is enough and make the hard choice to turn your own shit around.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
02-22-2010, 04:02 PM
I'm going to suggest you try that link I sent you a while back, Sean. It's not at all like AA. Though if you cannot get through that 30 day period, you should absolutely reconsider on the counseling thing and find one who's okay with AA alternatives. They do exist!

I can say it impacts your girls also because your relationship with your wife/girlfriend/whatever she is, impacts them. It's taxing and draining to be with an alcoholic. It saps you financially, it interferes with any ability to have meaningful, adult conversation (with the actual person you love, not the drunk person they become) and kills the sex life. You never want to go out with them because they drink too much and need to either go home early (what's the point?) or make an ass out of themself and/or you and that is embarrassing. It's a pretty miserable existence. All of that in turn effects her relationship with her children. An unhappy person in general will make an unhappy parent.

A father models for his children what to be as a man (for boys), and what to look for in a man (for girls). Really stop and ask yourself if the kind of relationship you have with your wife/gf and the kind of man you yourself are, you would be pleased if one or both of your daughters was in the same exact scenario with a guy just like you. Even if you are not physically there, you still have a presence and are still an example. Physical proximity is not required for a parent's choices to greatly impact how a child grows up perceiving the world, adult relationships, and so forth.

I do still want to know the full story from last night though, lol.

Sean of the Thread
02-22-2010, 04:06 PM
Sweets or whatever your name is you're still a dumb cunt.

I do love my dad but he is a ball buster. I once wanted to jump out of the car because he was slapping me over getting an A-.

He's put a roof over my head at this moment.

My siblings don't remember because they were too young but pops hauled ass when I was five and didn't show up again for 10 years. He broke every and anything on the way out.

We lost the ranch and ended up living in a fucking trailer where my mother was gone for 7 days at a time leaving me to take care of my little brother and sister.

I couldn't wait to join the military and get away only to get more fucked up there.

Like I said I can't tell anyone this shit that I know personally so I stick it here.

*the point of that was it made me a little more tough.

Gan
02-22-2010, 05:31 PM
4 weeks till our daughter is due.

I'm soooo excited.

The whole way you define yourself is about to change.

For the better.

(Congrats!)

Stry
02-22-2010, 05:32 PM
Sean,

We all have pasts, this whole thread is full of people sharing their own experiences. My own Dad walked out on my family when I was 16.

I'm now a Father and have a 2 year old little girl and have promised myself to take what I learned from my father walking out and make sure my family never has to experience that. I'm not a perfect father or husband, but if/when I fuck up I'm going to have to accept I'm not strong enough and get the help I need. Getting help isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of strength. It shows you're mature enough to take your life back.

Being an Achoholic isn't something you can get over on your own man.

Life throws alot of shit at us but do you know your girls would respect you more to know you made mistakes and were man enough to learn from them and grow? Or would you rather have them remember you as somebody who dissapeared? To them actions speak much louder than words.

I hope you can get things figured out. Nikki's comments above are very wise and you should seriously concider them.

I have an uncle who I love and respect more than anyone. He was an alchoholic for 15 years. He lost a kid and wife during this time. He only was just reuinited with his son 21 years later.. Earlier last year.

He's now an example to me and has a new family. He's happy and has a great life and his extended family does not look down at him at all. He got the help he needed.

Don't be ashamed, we all have shit to deal with.

Warriorbird
02-22-2010, 05:35 PM
I guess I'm lucky, I love my Mom and Dad.

Me too man. All four of my grandparents are alcoholics though. I think parents who are reactively good can be incredible. Nobody wants their kids to be reactively good because of their example though.

Gan
02-22-2010, 05:37 PM
A lot of my family is military and ex-military. My Grandfather summed it up the best when he said that "The Army will either make a good man or a good drunk out of you."

He was a staff sgt. US Army WWII. Flew B-17's and eventually became a pilot instructor/glider instructor. He was my role model/father figure.

Sam
02-22-2010, 05:54 PM
My dad drank himself to death and I was in the army for 5+ years, but that didn't make me emo... so what the fuck, Sean?

Hell, just get addicted to GS. Apparently your life is good enough to have a consistent internet connection, which is much better than a lot of my old friends' situations. Drink at helga's... You'll be a fat nerd, but at least you'll be sober.

AnticorRifling
02-22-2010, 05:55 PM
Then you could RP getting a BJ from a wench being pulled in a cart by a mule in lieu of a wheelchair.

Keller
02-22-2010, 05:57 PM
Then you could RP getting a BJ from a wench being pulled in a cart by a mule in lieu of a wheelchair.

lol

The-Pwny-Express
02-22-2010, 06:46 PM
Bites from other people are typically treated in the same way a venomous/poisonous bite is, that's how filthy the average human mouth is. Definitely take those antibiotics.

Teeth marks in your knuckles aren't from them biting you. You get them from punching someone in the mouth.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
02-22-2010, 06:54 PM
Teeth marks in your knuckles aren't from them biting you. You get them from punching someone in the mouth.

Which doesn't detract from my point.

Human mouth = dirty

Human mouth and teeth breaking your skin/leaving a mark in your skin = high risk of nasty infection

The-Pwny-Express
02-22-2010, 06:57 PM
Sweets or whatever your name is you're still a dumb cunt.

I do love my dad but he is a ball buster. I once wanted to jump out of the car because he was slapping me over getting an A-.

He's put a roof over my head at this moment.

My siblings don't remember because they were too young but pops hauled ass when I was five and didn't show up again for 10 years. He broke every and anything on the way out.

We lost the ranch and ended up living in a fucking trailer where my mother was gone for 7 days at a time leaving me to take care of my little brother and sister.

I couldn't wait to join the military and get away only to get more fucked up there.

Like I said I can't tell anyone this shit that I know personally so I stick it here.

*the point of that was it made me a little more tough.

Dude anything you put up here these fuckers are going to flame you for. Especially if it's personal shit. I.E. I posted about my best friend burning to death in a car wreck and got nasty ass jokes thrown at me about it. Fuck these cold hearted bastards. People go through rough times sometimes, and it can become a snowball effect. I don't know what your situation is, but hey, sometimes people just say fuck it and start digging themselves in a deeper hole when they're faced with really hard times. You just have to buck up man, and get out of that slump. Get your shit back together. There's always light at the end of the tunnel. You just have to get yourself focused on what you need to do to improve your situation, and go do it.

ElvenFury
02-22-2010, 07:04 PM
Dude anything you put up here these fuckers are going to flame you for. Especially if it's personal shit. I.E. I posted about my best friend burning to death in a car wreck and got nasty ass jokes thrown at me about it. Fuck these cold hearted bastards. People go through rough times sometimes, and it can become a snowball effect. I don't know what your situation is, but hey, sometimes people just say fuck it and start digging themselves in a deeper hole when they're faced with really hard times. You just have to buck up man, and get out of that slump. Get your shit back together. There's always light at the end of the tunnel. You just have to get yourself focused on what you need to do to improve your situation, and go do it.
Hahaha. Life advice from Pwny to Sean. There's a recipe for success!

The-Pwny-Express
02-22-2010, 07:11 PM
Hahaha. Life advice from Pwny to Sean. There's a recipe for success!

cold hearted bastard^ Dude has serious problems and comes here to talk about it cause he can't talk about it to anyone else. Rather than get support, he gets assholes like you browsing around threads popping in trying to get a quick laugh at someone elses expense. You shitheads never cease to amaze me

Sam
02-22-2010, 07:16 PM
cold hearted bastard^ Dude has serious problems and comes here to talk about it cause he can't talk about it to anyone else. Rather than get support, he gets assholes like you browsing around threads popping in trying to get a quick laugh at someone elses expense. You shitheads never cease to amaze me

This is a recurring theme with Mr. of the Thread.

WRoss
02-22-2010, 07:21 PM
I just kinda skimmed through the thread here, but here are my thoughts. Whether you think Sean has a problem or not doesn't really matter. No one changes, or stops drinking, unless they really want to. You can think you have a problem, but until one realizes that they have a problem and want to change, they won't.

Speaking from experience, it took me two DUI's, losing two jobs, my girlfriend of 6 years, among many more personal things, to realize that I had a problem and needed to do something about it. I know that everytime someone told me that I was a drunk, a loser, a bad brother, uncle, or son, that it only fueled the perpetual cycle that led me to my eventual low.

Sean, I've never really talked to you on these forums, but I wish the best for you. I hope that your own experiences, actions, and consequences lead you to the correct decisions. Happiness is just overcoming obstacles, but being able to stay happy is how you overcame them.

The-Pwny-Express
02-22-2010, 07:31 PM
It's true. Look at this the nasty ass comments people left this dude in this thread. Talking shit about his kids, telling him how much of a sorry as piece of shit he is etc. But "oh, I hope the best for your kids sake". No the fuck you don't. You don't give a shit about his kids, or anyone elses. You just found something to ream someones ass and talk shit to them about and get a couple laughs out of it, so here you are throwing your fucked up hatefull ass two cents into it. If you actually cared, you might try supporting the man. Not giving him cut-throat, nasty ass comments over and over again. That's not what he needs to hear. Yes, he is fucking up, and yes it's not good on the rest of his family. But to remedy that you don't go stabbing the dudes eyes out with mean ass hatefull comments. Only he can fix himself, but getting a little attention and support is what people need to help that process sometimes. Sometimes even a man needs a little sympathy and a "damn man sorry to hear that, hope shit gets better. Let me know if you need anything alright" It helps to know not all ppl are pieces of shit, and that there's still someone out there that genuinely cares about you and wants to see you improve. You fuckers on here act like you aren't satisfied until you've made someone blow their own brains out. And that very thing has happened many times, because of this very situation. It's sad

The-Pwny-Express
02-22-2010, 07:32 PM
I know that everytime someone told me that I was a drunk, a loser, a bad brother, uncle, or son, that it only fueled the perpetual cycle that led me to my eventual low.

this^

Mighty Nikkisaurus
02-22-2010, 07:35 PM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/d/d0/I_like_where_this_thread_is_going.jpg

Shari
02-22-2010, 07:37 PM
Regardless of what the background story is for getting drunk, why the FUCK do you post this shit?

Do you even realize how fucking stupid you keep painting yourself? Its like you want to get merits for showing off what a total dumbass you can be.

Alcoholics are great. Its too bad the taxi couldn't dump you off farther away, like in a dry county or something and give you the fucking opportunity to sober up and twist your head on straight.

Shari
02-22-2010, 07:40 PM
But to remedy that you don't go stabbing the dudes eyes out with mean ass hatefull comments. Only he can fix himself

Don't go posting stupid shit that you do and people wont say hateful comments. Yeah, only he can fix himself. That's the issue. I've attempted to talk it out with Sean, he knows its his call. But don't go posting all the negative and you wont continue to paint a target on yourself.

You want positive reinforcement? Start listing how many days you've stayed sober.

ElvenFury
02-22-2010, 07:42 PM
LOL. I wish only the best for Sean, just like I do for everyone else. I just find the notion of your advice getting him there to be hysterical.

The-Pwny-Express
02-22-2010, 07:45 PM
Regardless of what the background story is for getting drunk, why the FUCK do you post this shit?

Do you even realize how fucking stupid you keep painting yourself? Its like you want to get merits for showing off what a total dumbass you can be.

Alcoholics are great. Its too bad the taxi couldn't dump you off farther away, like in a dry county or something and give you the fucking opportunity to sober up and twist your head on straight.

It's called a cry for help you dumb bitch. He probably doesn't even know why he does it either, but that is probably the reason. If you know anything about dealing with depression/suicides you'd have noticed it.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
02-22-2010, 07:53 PM
In all seriousness, I would hope that if my life turned into a complete and utter trainwreck that people would tell me the truth/give it to me straight rather than coddle me. It's a lot more of a wake-up call to have someone go "You're fucked in the head right now and ruining your life" than "There, there it'll be okay!"

Beyond that, I'm a huge proponent of people taking responsibility for their life and pulling themselves up by the boot straps. Life is unfair and can suck in a major way even at the best of times. The fucked up childhood club has a pretty huge membership base, being a part of it does not make you special. I've shared a lot about my own childhood and life issues as have other people and for the most part, people are extremely supportive and empathetic. The difference is whether you use it to hide behind when poor behavior is called into question or whether you own it and don't use it as an excuse. Do the former and yeah, you will get eaten the fuck alive and you deserve it.

Honestly I think sometimes the most 'vicious' people are actually the people who understand the most. It's hard to give a lot of empathy to someone when you've weathered the same if not worse and yet somehow manage to live life in a good way. I think it's a tall order to expect say, an adult child of an alcoholic to shower Sean with empathy when their experience says his kids are the ones being fucked right now.

On some level though I do think Sean gets this. He does keep posting and he never really has a meltdown when he catches shit. Maybe subconsciously he knows it's probably better for him that some people are straight up and don't indulge this stuff. Who knows.

The-Pwny-Express
02-22-2010, 07:54 PM
Don't go posting stupid shit that you do and people wont say hateful comments. Yeah, only he can fix himself. That's the issue. I've attempted to talk it out with Sean, he knows its his call. But don't go posting all the negative and you wont continue to paint a target on yourself.

You want positive reinforcement? Start listing how many days you've stayed sober.

People WILL still post hatefull comments regardless. Because people that do that shit are just negative ass people, period. They will find SOMETHING to talk shit about and vent their own bad life on someone else no matter what. Yeah, post how many days your sober and I'll give you positive reinforcemnt. That's just a cop out. It takes time, and for most people going through relapses time and again before they finally come out the other side fully sober. Bashing them all the way through and then oh well good job you're sober now. Fuck that, you just use that as an excuse to bash someone

The-Pwny-Express
02-22-2010, 07:56 PM
In all seriousness, I would hope that if my life turned into a complete and utter trainwreck that people would tell me the truth/give it to me straight rather than coddle me. It's a lot more of a wake-up call to have someone go "You're fucked in the head right now and ruining your life" than "There, there it'll be okay!"

Beyond that, I'm a huge proponent of people taking responsibility for their life and pulling themselves up by the boot straps. Life is unfair and can suck in a major way even at the best of times. The fucked up childhood club has a pretty huge membership base, being a part of it does not make you special. I've shared a lot about my own childhood and life issues as have other people and for the most part, people are extremely supportive and empathetic. The difference is whether you use it to hide behind when poor behavior is called into question or whether you own it and don't use it as an excuse. Do the former and yeah, you will get eaten the fuck alive and you deserve it.

Honestly I think sometimes the most 'vicious' people are actually the people who understand the most. It's hard to give a lot of empathy to someone when you've weathered the same if not worse and yet somehow manage to live life in a good way. I think it's a tall order to expect say, an adult child of an alcoholic to shower Sean with empathy when their experience says his kids are the ones being fucked right now.

On some level though I do think Sean gets this. He does keep posting and he never really has a meltdown when he catches shit. Maybe subconsciously he knows it's probably better for him that some people are straight up and don't indulge this stuff. Who knows.

True, you need to give it to them straight and let them know they're fucking up and give em a slap in the side of the head at times. But that is done in their own good, and they know it. However just straight talking shit and downing someone over and over again isn't the same thing, at all.

Shari
02-22-2010, 08:01 PM
ROFL. Oh I'm sure he knows why he does it. I grew up in an alcoholic household and watched it destroy my family. And yeah he does need help. He knows it. But in the end, its going to be HIM that finally steps through the door for it. Nobody is going to drag him by the ankle to rehab or counseling unless he does something at work that forces him to, or he gets in a car accident and the courts order him to. Hopefully it wont come to that.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
02-22-2010, 08:02 PM
Every single person who's come down on Sean in this thread has also given him a lot of advice in the past, and I'd wager that if Sean came directly to them asking for advice, they'd give it again.

I'm also really sticking to that part about how the most 'vicious' people are typically those who have weather the same or worse. It's unrealistic to expect them to be all happy carebear when shit like this is close to their heart in a bad way.

Shari
02-22-2010, 08:08 PM
People WILL still post hatefull comments regardless. Because people that do that shit are just negative ass people, period. They will find SOMETHING to talk shit about and vent their own bad life on someone else no matter what. Yeah, post how many days your sober and I'll give you positive reinforcemnt. That's just a cop out. It takes time, and for most people going through relapses time and again before they finally come out the other side fully sober. Bashing them all the way through and then oh well good job you're sober now. Fuck that, you just use that as an excuse to bash someone

For the record, I'm not bashing him. I'm at a complete and total loss why he would post the things he does as though he wants some sort of pat on the back for it when its negative attention.

Post that you're going to start working out more, or that you're going to take up basketweaving to distract yourself from your addiction, I don't care, but attempt to make a step in the right direction instead of:

OMG I GOT DRUNK AND CLIMBED THE TREE ACROSS THE STREET FROM MY HOUSE NAKED AND GOT STUCK AND THE FIRE DEPARTMENT HAD TO GET ME DOWN AND I TRIED TO MAKE OUT WITH ONE OF THEM AND THEY PUNCHED ME!

(this has never happened, just an EXAMPLE!)

The-Pwny-Express
02-22-2010, 08:12 PM
For the record, I'm not bashing him. I'm at a complete and total loss why he would post the things he does as though he wants some sort of pat on the back for it when its negative attention.

Post that you're going to start working out more, or that you're going to take up basketweaving to distract yourself from your addiction, I don't care, but attempt to make a step in the right direction instead of:

OMG I GOT DRUNK AND CLIMBED THE TREE ACROSS THE STREET FROM MY HOUSE NAKED AND GOT STUCK AND THE FIRE DEPARTMENT HAD TO GET ME DOWN AND I TRIED TO MAKE OUT WITH ONE OF THEM AND THEY PUNCHED ME!

(this has never happened, just an EXAMPLE!)

Well say that then. Communicate. Don't just get frustrated with him and start downing him, it doesn't help. It just makes him want to drink more.

The-Pwny-Express
02-22-2010, 08:17 PM
Had a Sean night. 02-22-2010 08:12 PM Seriously? Have you never read this threads before? Try it.

Yes, I did. Mr./Mrs. anonymous. Have you ever put yourself in someone elses shoes? Do you have any understanding or grasp of people/life in general? Try it.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
02-22-2010, 08:23 PM
WELCOME...

to the internet.

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2008/12/74%20Welcome%20To%20The%20Internet.jpg

thefarmer
02-22-2010, 08:26 PM
Have you ever put yourself in someone elses shoes? Do you have any understanding or grasp of people/life in general? Try it.

The simple fact you fail to understand and grasp why most of the people post in 'Sean' threads makes this statement that much more idiotic.

None of the reasons you think we post are true.

Shari
02-22-2010, 08:44 PM
Well say that then. Communicate. Don't just get frustrated with him and start downing him, it doesn't help. It just makes him want to drink more.

Um, I did?

Sean of the Thread
02-22-2010, 08:47 PM
You guys all need to relax a bit.

Come down to FL and we'll have a good time.

The-Pwny-Express
02-22-2010, 08:48 PM
They are. You don't realize it. Yeah people in this situation need tough love, but they don't need to be beat down mentally over and over again. It makes them want to drink more. You venting your own frustrations with him, at him, just makes things worse. And is selfish. You don't coddle people like this, but you don't beat them down further with nasty comments either. There is a big difference between tough love, and just getting pissed off and kicking them down more.

The-Pwny-Express
02-22-2010, 08:51 PM
WELCOME...

to the internet.

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2008/12/74%20Welcome%20To%20The%20Internet.jpg

His "moobs" are sucked up in those plastic cups....that's gross

The-Pwny-Express
02-22-2010, 08:55 PM
Um, I did?

"Regardless of what the background story is for getting drunk, why the FUCK do you post this shit?

Alcoholics are great. Its too bad the taxi couldn't dump you off farther away, like in a dry county or something and give you the fucking opportunity to sober up and twist your head on straight."

Yeah, this

Sean of the Thread
02-22-2010, 08:55 PM
I'm a nerd because I was trying to figure out what kind of joystick that was :(

Sean of the Thread
02-22-2010, 08:56 PM
Everyone chill out for fucks sake.

NicAlbion
02-22-2010, 08:57 PM
LAWL.

Well Sean, you need any back up next time my number is 555-5585. Area code unimportant.

Skeeter
02-22-2010, 09:02 PM
This thread makes me happy because I know there will never be a shortage of strippers.

The-Pwny-Express
02-22-2010, 09:15 PM
This thread makes me happy because I know there will never be a shortage of strippers.

That's dark....anyways http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/wahmlady/Computer%20%20Graphics/computerwhiteflaggraphic1.jpg

I am taking my leave of the social forum. Start the celebration.

Gan
02-22-2010, 09:16 PM

It's true. Look at this the nasty ass comments people left this dude in this thread. Talking shit about his kids, telling him how much of a sorry as piece of shit he is etc. But "oh, I hope the best for your kids sake". No the fuck you don't. You don't give a shit about his kids, or anyone elses. You just found something to ream someones ass and talk shit to them about and get a couple laughs out of it, so here you are throwing your fucked up hatefull ass two cents into it. If you actually cared, you might try supporting the man. Not giving him cut-throat, nasty ass comments over and over again. That's not what he needs to hear. Yes, he is fucking up, and yes it's not good on the rest of his family. But to remedy that you don't go stabbing the dudes eyes out with mean ass hatefull comments. Only he can fix himself, but getting a little attention and support is what people need to help that process sometimes. Sometimes even a man needs a little sympathy and a "damn man sorry to hear that, hope shit gets better. Let me know if you need anything alright" It helps to know not all ppl are pieces of shit, and that there's still someone out there that genuinely cares about you and wants to see you improve. You fuckers on here act like you aren't satisfied until you've made someone blow their own brains out. And that very thing has happened many times, because of this very situation. It's sad

It's called a cry for help you dumb bitch. He probably doesn't even know why he does it either, but that is probably the reason. If you know anything about dealing with depression/suicides you'd have noticed it.

True, you need to give it to them straight and let them know they're fucking up and give em a slap in the side of the head at times. But that is done in their own good, and they know it. However just straight talking shit and downing someone over and over again isn't the same thing, at all.

Had a Sean night. 02-22-2010 08:12 PM Seriously? Have you never read this threads before? Try it.

Yes, I did. Mr./Mrs. anonymous. Have you ever put yourself in someone elses shoes? Do you have any understanding or grasp of people/life in general? Try it.

They are. You don't realize it. Yeah people in this situation need tough love, but they don't need to be beat down mentally over and over again. It makes them want to drink more. You venting your own frustrations with him, at him, just makes things worse. And is selfish. You don't coddle people like this, but you don't beat them down further with nasty comments either. There is a big difference between tough love, and just getting pissed off and kicking them down more.

"Regardless of what the background story is for getting drunk, why the FUCK do you post this shit?

Alcoholics are great. Its too bad the taxi couldn't dump you off farther away, like in a dry county or something and give you the fucking opportunity to sober up and twist your head on straight."

Yeah, this

I would personally like to thank you for making SotT look less of an idiot in this thread.

Great diversion!

Cephalopod
02-22-2010, 09:28 PM
I would personally like to thank you for making SotT look less of an idiot in this thread.

Great diversion!

That was a pretty impressive showing.

The-Pwny-Express
02-22-2010, 09:30 PM
alright, OOONNNEEE last comment. That last post was in response to shari for saying she WAS communicating with sean and not just downing him. That in my post is a quote of hers from ealier. Me putting "yeah this" was meant to show she WAS just downing him. Just to clarify

Shari
02-22-2010, 09:44 PM
I ROFL again at you, Sir.

When are you going to take your leave from the boards in whole? Do you think you could give a projected date?

Oh and if you don't want people ripping on you DON'T POST YOUR PERSONAL SHIT. I don't go around whining about my third nipple or that I have webbed feet because I don't want it used against me as a personal joke.

thefarmer
02-22-2010, 09:52 PM
my third nipple... I have webbed feet

FREAK!!!111

Doughboy
02-22-2010, 10:07 PM
I ROFL again at you, Sir.

When are you going to take your leave from the boards in whole? Do you think you could give a projected date?

Oh and if you don't want people ripping on you DON'T POST YOUR PERSONAL SHIT. I don't go around whining about my third nipple or that I have webbed feet because I don't want it used against me as a personal joke.

Pic2bpostedplz

Sean of the Thread
02-22-2010, 10:32 PM
LAWL.

Well Sean, you need any back up next time my number is 555-5585. Area code unimportant.

I don't hide from anything pal.

727-238-4301.

4a6c1
02-22-2010, 10:58 PM
My daughter is teething. I know...big whoop, right? Who cares. It is a kid. They grow teeth.

Well. You are about (Canadian: A boot) to care because everytime she wakes up tonight I am calling you with one of the TWELVE STEPS BIATCH.

Because I care.

(and because...seriously?! At 2am I have nothing better to do)

:D

Shari
02-22-2010, 11:46 PM
Teething children is teh sux. Mine is getting in 4 right now. I want to give him away to the gypsies.

AnticorRifling
02-23-2010, 12:12 AM
Teething can suck truth.

Methais
02-23-2010, 12:17 AM
I got a new title "Father" and with it a whole lot of things changed.

You touch choir boys?

...which is why I try to be the best dad I can be do my son now.

What's with all the boy love in this thread?

AnticorRifling
02-23-2010, 12:20 AM
Methais is feeling left out. Dude I told you if NAMBLA denies your application then you're doing it wrong.

Outlaw Pete
02-23-2010, 08:43 AM

I'm new to this forum, but I've stayed out of this thread because I know that forum rule number 1 is to not assume you know anything about the past history of a community.

I've already read a number of "sympathy" threads where the same people that posted in this thread showed sincere sympathy to others. There has got to be a good reason why people show a different response in this thread.

Maybe you should take a little bit of your own advice and consider why people have reacted the way they have before you pop off with your holier than thou act.

Keller
02-23-2010, 10:09 AM
Talking shit about his kids, telling him how much of a sorry as piece of shit he is etc. But "oh, I hope the best for your kids sake". No the fuck you don't. You don't give a shit about his kids, or anyone elses. You just found something to ream someones ass and talk shit to them about and get a couple laughs out of it, so here you are throwing your fucked up hatefull ass two cents into it. If you actually cared, you might try supporting the man.

Let's not mince words. You're an idiot.

People on this forum have supported SotT for years. He started out on this forum with a happy family. A beautiful wife, two beautiful little girls, and a steady job.

We've all seen this train wreck in process. We've seen it up close because SotT has shared it with us, but we've all seen it none the less.

SotT is one of the more charismatic posters on this forum. I'd say, if you asked each and every person on this forum, with the exception of Sweets, if they care for SotT, they'd say yes.

For years people have tried to support him by telling him things will be alright. People have supported him with sincere, thoughtful advice. People have supported him with money for himself and his kids.

We here at the PC have no shortage of idiots to use for target practice. We get a new version of you every 6 months. Sometimes they last 3 weeks, sometimes 3 years, sometimes they never "leave" but instead find a new forum name and try to pretend they are new. But rest assured, we have more than enough dipshits to verbally disparage because it is fun.

Sean is not one of those people.

Again, I say this in no uncertain terms, you are truly an idiot.

Methais
02-23-2010, 10:15 AM
Let's not mince words. You're an idiot.

People on this forum have supported SotT for years. He started out on this forum with a happy family. A beautiful wife, two beautiful little girls, and a steady job.

We've all seen this train wreck in process. We've seen it up close because SotT has shared it with us, but we've all seen it none the less.

SotT is one of the more charismatic posters on this forum. I'd say, if you asked each and every person on this forum, with the exception of Sweets, if they care for SotT, they'd say yes.

For years people have tried to support him by telling him things will be alright. People have supported him with sincere, thoughtful advice. People have supported him with money for himself and his kids.

We here at the PC have no shortage of idiots to use for target practice. We get a new version of you every 6 months. Sometimes they last 3 weeks, sometimes 3 years, sometimes they never "leave" but instead find a new forum name and try to pretend they are new. But rest assured, we have more than enough dipshits to verbally disparage because it is fun.

Let me just add to that by saying let's not mince words. You're (Pwny) an idiot.

/plagiarism

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-23-2010, 10:20 AM

In case you missed it, this isn't a support group. I think many of us genuinely like each other here, but don't come here to vent or get advice and think everyone is going to just agree and pat you on the back. We all have opinions, and very few of us are afraid to share them here.

And as far as nasty ass jokes, we'll see above. Not a support group. Had you started a thread expressing your sadness over losing a friend in a fire you'd have gotten much different responses, I suspect. However you wrapped it into a nice flame fest - so what did you expect? Sympathy? That it would win over those flaming you? To me your mentioning that was only a ploy to garner support for your shitty posts and juvenile attitude, thus my joke and indifference. Were he truly a great friend who you mourned, I'd doubt you would use his memory in such a side comment fashion.

Look in the mirror before you start throwing out insults - you poked the hornets nest and either through ignorance or stupidity didn't think you'd get stung.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-23-2010, 10:22 AM
His "moobs" are sucked up in those plastic cups....that's gross

So are the balls.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
02-23-2010, 10:26 AM
So are the balls.

I love that you're like the first person to notice that, lmao.

Drisco
02-23-2010, 01:27 PM
I think it's sad :(... I bet your kids know a hell of a lot more than you think.. I always thought it was funny when parent's fight and they think the kids don't know.

You know how easy it is as a kid to eavesdrop? They heard you guys yelling, they saw you guys fight, they hear mommy talk to her friends/family about you, they hear you talk to your friends/family, they hear their babysitter talk about you, they hear when they stay at relatives houses about you.

If you child told on you for drinking 1 beer there has to be a reason.. Probably because she's heard about a bajillion times you are an alcoholic. Do you think your wife has never got mad and exploded and your children heard her.

Good god, it's not your wife's fault either if the children heard. She shouldn't have to deal with that shit.

Also, can someone point me at the lolz your friend died in a fire thread?

Mighty Nikkisaurus
02-23-2010, 01:57 PM
I think it's sad :(... I bet your kids know a hell of a lot more than you think.. I always thought it was funny when parent's fight and they think the kids don't know.

You know how easy it is as a kid to eavesdrop? They heard you guys yelling, they saw you guys fight, they hear mommy talk to her friends/family about you, they hear you talk to your friends/family, they hear their babysitter talk about you, they hear when they stay at relatives houses about you.

If you child told on you for drinking 1 beer there has to be a reason.. Probably because she's heard about a bajillion times you are an alcoholic. Do you think your wife has never got mad and exploded and your children heard her.

Good god, it's not your wife's fault either if the children heard. She shouldn't have to deal with that shit.

Also, can someone point me at the lolz your friend died in a fire thread?

Picture post. People ridicule him for his geigh rainbow sticker and he gets all defensive.

Keller
02-23-2010, 02:13 PM
Picture post. People ridicule him for his geigh rainbow sticker and he gets all defensive.

It was actually the Post your Boobs thread.

Pwny tried to post dudity (Drew is down with all the male nudity lingo because he's down with the cock) posed in front of a rainbow sticker.

Someone gave him shit. He got defensive and said it wasn't a rainbow.

People pointed out, accurately, that it contained the colors of the rainbow.

He was like, "Oh ya, well it says <insert bro phrase>. My best friend used to say it a lot and he died in a fire."

People made jokes about his dead friend.

It was good times.

AnticorRifling
02-23-2010, 02:19 PM
Oh shit we forgot to use the term flaming in reference to fire and rainbow sticker. Son of a bitch we missed it!

CrystalTears
02-23-2010, 02:21 PM
At this point I don't know nor do I care if any of the things Sean2 says are stated for the lulz if they're true. You know what the definition of insanity is? Doing something over and over again hoping for a different result. That is what Sean does.

I would enjoy his threads much more if they were less about what he did last night to get into a fight, and more about him getting a job, getting his own place, getting his family back, not drinking anymore... anything POSITIVE. Maybe it's because the positive posts don't garner as much attention as these do, I don't know.

For a while I didn't read the threads because I basically gave up. Once in a while I cave to see if he has proven me wrong. It saddens me that this trend continues. I have tried in the past to be a supportive friend. I have tried to offer suggestions, offer my friendship, be a person to lean on and vent with. But frankly, I'm getting too old for this shit.

If you can't learn to straighten your life out by now, you just don't want to. I can't make you change, Nikki can't make you change, PC can't make you change.. only Sean can change Sean, and honestly I don't see the effort enough. And if it's happening and all we get to see is the crap, well then I consider that a slap in the face of the people who honestly care and have no idea if he's getting better because only the bad is being focused on.

I think Sean has good intentions and knows what he should do. I would just like to see it happen. He should be happy with a family and his kids. I'd like to see this before his kids just count him out of their life out of sheer frustration waiting for him to straighten out.

Don't be that guy that gets a letter from their kid that they don't want to have anything to do with you because you weren't there when they needed you, why should they be there for you.