PDA

View Full Version : Times you want to kill yourself (not literally, against TOS)

Drew
02-21-2010, 04:55 AM
1. Group hunting in Vaalor. Isn't everyone in this game supposed to be a veteran these days? How can every single person in a town suck so much at hunting? No one can stance dance? Is this a special skill only I ever learned? How many rhetorical questions can I put in a row?

Fallen
02-21-2010, 05:03 AM
I've found the best way to solve that problem is to force people to spell tank in group hunts. Provide enough statues, spells, etc to ensure they would have to lay down in front of a creature without armor to die. Otherwise, someone WILL find a way to get themself killed.

Drew
02-21-2010, 05:05 AM
Yeah, unfortunately in a town full of level 0-20 characters there ain't much in the way of spellups.

Drew
02-21-2010, 05:07 AM
I use full very loosely, the population is probably worse than Solhaven which isn't very good to begin with.

DaCapn
02-21-2010, 07:53 AM
1. Group hunting in Vaalor. Isn't everyone in this game supposed to be a veteran these days? How can every single person in a town suck so much at hunting? No one can stance dance? Is this a special skill only I ever learned? How many rhetorical questions can I put in a row?

I had to remind myself about stance dancing recently. I've only been playing rogues (ambush timing more than actual stance-dancing) and wizards (micro-second stance-dancing). When I switched to my low-level bard, I'm certain it looked like amature night.

Then again, I do know of one genuinely NEW player who has a character in Vaalor right now.

Also, that'll fix you for defecting to the East side of the Spine.

NicAlbion
02-21-2010, 12:38 PM
I'm a new guy in Vaalor. GENUINELY.

I stance dance when I can, level 8 warrior who fights bone golems. Getting caught by a golem tail isn't my idea of fun.

But yeah, the population in Vaalor is piss poor and I think most of them sit in the town center running their mouths off until it's time to man up, THEN they decide to play the 'lol i 2 noble fur u'.

Drew
02-21-2010, 03:30 PM
I'm a new guy in Vaalor. GENUINELY.

I stance dance when I can, level 8 warrior who fights bone golems. Getting caught by a golem tail isn't my idea of fun.

But yeah, the population in Vaalor is piss poor and I think most of them sit in the town center running their mouths off until it's time to man up, THEN they decide to play the 'lol i 2 noble fur u'.

Who are you playing? Nikolas?

Mighty Nikkisaurus
02-21-2010, 03:32 PM
I was just wondering the same, heh.

NicAlbion
02-21-2010, 04:45 PM
Yeah, I'm Nikalos.

Sharnath
02-21-2010, 06:02 PM
I have just moved Sharnath to Vaalor and along with him his wizard, empath, and bard. If anyone needs spells or skins or foraging, just ask. I am always happy to help. I'll even help you on a hunt if needed.

Sharnath
Weed Mage

Drew
02-21-2010, 06:47 PM
I was just wondering the same, heh.

And who are you playing?

Mighty Nikkisaurus
02-21-2010, 11:46 PM
Arulisse.