PDA

View Full Version : Who do you dislike the most?

09-03-2003, 10:43 PM
If you had to be locked in a tiny cage inside a tiny room with one of the following people, who would you LEAST like to be in the room outside your cage? Remember, this is at their WORST. Meaning when they've annoyed you most.

Who me
09-03-2003, 10:49 PM
Happy?

Revengeissweet
09-03-2003, 10:52 PM
Oh joy, this should be interesting.

Sean go away! We want Klaive to Stay!!!

HarmNone
09-03-2003, 11:04 PM
Are we talking about a GemStone character, or the player of that character? Klaive is a character played by Darien. Sean is...well, Sean.

HarmNone

[Edited on 9-4-2003 by HarmNone]

Snapp
09-03-2003, 11:05 PM
This thread is just asking for trouble....

Notsosweet
09-03-2003, 11:10 PM
Ok well hmmmmm .. my vote is Adyria and i think that comes as no Suprise to anyone .. I mean this is after i used the warn interaction verb on her and SHE still goes on .. Rolling her eyes etc. so if you were to lock me up with her .. plain and simple .. i'd off myself.. and i'm talking either the character or the person.. id be out !

Notsosweet
09-03-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Snapp
This thread is just asking for trouble....

Awwww drama queen .. you love it we all do < muah >

Staerin
09-03-2003, 11:40 PM
I'd say Adyria the one I'd least like to be around. I'd be afraid she'd crush my cage under her weight and kill me.

Notsosweet
09-03-2003, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Staerin
I'd say Adyria the one I'd least like to be around. I'd be afraid she'd crush my cage under her weight and kill me.

LOL ! OMG to funny you are !!

Tsa`ah
09-04-2003, 11:21 AM
You even have to ask?

Solkern
09-04-2003, 11:31 AM
I have to say adyria, just due to the fact that she doesnt relize unlike her, people roleplay there character diffrent then how they act in RL, which she doesnt relize, she brings major and pointless drama for no reason at all, reports people when they do absolutly nothing. Sorry if it sounds like i'm contuning the adyria thread here, thats just my reasons why i dislike her the most

Adhara
09-04-2003, 12:06 PM
Gah I refuse to vote until I can pick 2 not just 1.

Weedmage Princess
09-04-2003, 12:08 PM
LOL Adhara who are the two?

Adhara
09-04-2003, 12:15 PM
I'll give you a hint. I don't know Adyria. :smilegrin:

Weedmage Princess
09-04-2003, 12:30 PM
LOL

Notsosweet
09-04-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Adhara
I'll give you a hint. I don't know Adyria. :smilegrin:

Be thankful you dont otherwise it would be a toss up between wanting to vote for all 3 or just KNOWING you had to vote for Adyria < ewww> :barf:

Revengeissweet
09-04-2003, 03:01 PM
Go ahead and kill yourself, Kniquee you'll do us all a huge favor.

Revengeissweet
09-04-2003, 03:05 PM
Kniquee go back to the rock that you crawled out from, you belong in deep dark places, just like your heart is dark and lifeless.
[Do not bring another member's personal life to the forums without their permission]

[Edited on 9-5-2003 by Caels]

Notsosweet
09-04-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Revengeissweet
Go ahead and kill yourself, Kniquee you'll do us all a huge favor.

Do you just sit in the shadows and wait till you think you have something interesting to say,, if you notice.. or maybe you are to stupid,, this isnt about me ITS not hate Kniquee ,,its do you HATE ADYRIA, Klaive or Sean ? If you want to talk about me start a damn thread.

Revengeissweet
09-04-2003, 03:13 PM
Hell who made you the boss? I don't have to listen to a freaking thing you say, so get over yourself.
You aren't all that better then anyone else.

Notsosweet
09-04-2003, 03:19 PM
Hell who made you the boss? I don't have to listen to a freaking thing you say, so get over yourself.

I never said i was better than ANYONE , BUT i am better than you . You want to talk trash do it , And seems to me you should get your facts straight before you start to slander me .. I never told you SHIT about being arrested.

Revengeissweet
09-04-2003, 03:22 PM
[Beginning removed because you cant post personal info about someone else if they dont want it posted. -John]

If you do deny it, you will be accused of lying yourself.
And miss witchy poo, you are not better then me, but keep telling yourself that.

[Edited on 9-5-2003 by GOD]

Revengeissweet
09-04-2003, 03:25 PM
Bye, see you in the Kniquee thread.

Halfsilver
09-04-2003, 03:26 PM
Is it just me, or does anyone else find double posts annoying?

-grays:?:

Edaarin
09-04-2003, 05:42 PM
Klaive...exactly what are you trying to incite by starting this thread? You know these people have a problem with each other. All you're doing is encouraging this obscene amount of flaming back and forth between the same two people. If you want people to stop picking on Adyria, then don't create a thread tailored to just that purpose. I'm about 2 minutes away from deleting this damn thread, and the Kniquee one, if you don't clean it up. That goes for Adyria and everyone else involved as well

CrystalTears
09-04-2003, 06:23 PM

Yeah well you're pissing off the people that you DO have to listen to, so calm yourself and if you can't argue in a civilized manner, this will end rather ugly. I don't advise it.

edge
09-05-2003, 11:02 PM
I don't understand this. We can openly bash people. Call them fat, stupid, ugly and hurtfull things. But we can't bash gays or blacks or make homophobic comments. Seeing it will hurt their feelings.

Betheny
09-05-2003, 11:31 PM
Bash me, I like it.

Methais
09-06-2003, 05:26 AM
<<Klaive...exactly what are you trying to incite by starting this thread?>>

Isn't it obvious? He just needs more attention. Why else would he put himself as an option in a poll like this? Just like he included himself in a top 10 snert list recently. Poor little Darien is so lonely he'll do anything for attention, even if it's making a complete ass out of yourself every 12 seconds.

But hey if that's what it takes to keep him from opening fire with an M-16 at school, I guess it's a small price to pay.

But I'll vote for Sean instead.

09-06-2003, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by Edaarin
Klaive...exactly what are you trying to incite by starting this thread? You know these people have a problem with each other. All you're doing is encouraging this obscene amount of flaming back and forth between the same two people. If you want people to stop picking on Adyria, then don't create a thread tailored to just that purpose. I'm about 2 minutes away from deleting this damn thread, and the Kniquee one, if you don't clean it up. That goes for Adyria and everyone else involved as well

Adyria doubted that I was more hated than her. I made this thread to prove that I am the most hated of all.

Surprisingly though, Sean kicked both our asses. I guess he's the true King of Unpopularity.

Betheny
09-06-2003, 07:08 AM
That's because to Sean, being a fuckstain is a full-time job. He lives it and breathes it. You, you're only a part-time fucktard.

Skirmisher
09-06-2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Maimara
That's because to Sean, being a fuckstain is a full-time job. He lives it and breathes it. You, you're only a part-time fucktard.

You're prepping for a career in the diplomatic corp aren't you?

Edaarin
09-06-2003, 11:23 AM
Edge, you can't get in trouble for calling someone a fat tub of shit (pardon the language). You CAN get in trouble for using racial slurs or implications about someone's sexuality, they're absolutely off limits here. It's just the way our society is.

HarmNone
09-06-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by edge
I don't understand this. We can openly bash people. Call them fat, stupid, ugly and hurtfull things. But we can't bash gays or blacks or make homophobic comments. Seeing it will hurt their feelings.

To me, the difference lies in a person's ability to change a given thing. If one is gay, one cannot change that. If one is black, or asian, or American indian, one cannot change that. However, if one is grossly overweight there are things that can be done to lose weight. If one is stupid, one can educate oneself.

If you must insult someone, insult them for what they could do to improve themselves, but choose not to do. Personally, I do not feel the need to insult others unless they get right in my face and ask for it. :D

HarmNone

[Edited on 9-6-2003 by HarmNone]

Tsa`ah
09-06-2003, 02:37 PM
Don't piss the Pagan off!

Ilvane
09-06-2003, 03:10 PM
It doesn't mean that calling someone a derogetory fat name is right, or appropriate either. It's painful when you are overweight, and it's not always as easy as just "losing weight" or "doing something about it". Myself, I had a serious eating disorder keeping myself thin. Sure, some of you will probably find something to make fun of in this, but maybe one of you will hear it and not find the need to insult one person in your life, or something. Just because society says it's okay, doesn't mean that it is okay.

My rule of thumb is that the type of comment that is not appropriate is one that would hurt someone.

And Harmnone, I'm surprised at you! :grin: I know one thing that I have learned in my life, if someone makes you angry, walking away from them usually takes care of it just fine.

Sometimes when someone is bad to you, I just relish in the fact that it will eventually come back to them.

-A

And this is for Harmnone.;) Which I'm sure she knows well..

~*~Soft of eye and light of touch - speak thee little, listen much. ~*~

~*~Mind the Threefold Law ye should - three times bad and three times good. ~*~

~*~An it harm none, do what ye will~*~

[Edited on 9-6-2003 by Ilvane]

HarmNone
09-06-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Ilvane
It doesn't mean that calling someone a derogetory fat name is right, or appropriate either. It's painful when you are overweight, and it's not always as easy as just "losing weight" or "doing something about it". Myself, I had a serious eating disorder keeping myself thin. Sure, some of you will probably find something to make fun of in this, but maybe one of you will hear it and not find the need to insult one person in your life, or something. Just because society says it's okay, doesn't mean that it is okay.

My rule of thumb is that the type of comment that is not appropriate is one that would hurt someone.

And Harmnone, I'm surprised at you! :grin: I know one thing that I have learned in my life, if someone makes you angry, walking away from them usually takes care of it just fine.

Sometimes when someone is bad to you, I just relish in the fact that it will eventually come back to them.

-A

And this is for Harmnone.;) Which I'm sure she knows well..

~*~Soft of eye and light of touch - speak thee little, listen much. ~*~

~*~Mind the Threefold Law ye should - three times bad and three times good. ~*~

~*~An it harm none, do what ye will~*~

[Edited on 9-6-2003 by Ilvane]

I agree, Ilvane. There is nothing to be gained by insulting another. If hurt is all you have to give, you are truly poverty-stricken.

I strive to live by the laws given us; however, I find that I am subject to those flaws that plague us humans more than I would like to be. I can be angered, and when I am it is most likely that I will strike with words. If I find that I have given in to such temptations, it is time to light a candle and review. ;) That, I shall always do. Perhaps, someday I shall overcome the urge, eh? :D

HarmNone is still learning

Edaarin
09-06-2003, 03:46 PM
Let's change the direction of this conversation. We do NOT wanting to be opening a can of worms by going into race, sexuality, etc.

<glances over at Ben>

peam
09-06-2003, 04:07 PM
Chics dig fat guys.

09-06-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by peam
Chics dig fat guys.

Fat women are loved by very skinny men.

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 09:44 PM
I beg to differ.

Trinitis