PDA

View Full Version : 4x DB cloakworn, enruned blue ice shard, scroll portfolio, unusual pouch

Herachio
02-04-2010, 01:14 PM
Still looking for any self-charging item that raises bolt AS. So, heriosm or dauntless or something else that might be out there.

Maybe better than 7x hcp brig.

Your welcome to PM me about other offers as well if you like.

DB item was traded away.

-------------------------------------------------

an enruned blue ice shard - casts spells based on gems as below.

some blue lapis lazuli - major cold(907, metal wand spell)
a blue moonstone - major cold(907, metal wand spell)

a blue sapphire - minor cold(blue wand spell)
a blue diamond - minor cold(blue wand spell)

a blue spinel - resist elements(602)
a blue starstone - resist elements(602)

a blue tourmaline - minor water - (903, aqua wand spell)
a blue dreamstone - minor water - (903, aqua wand spell)

Loresong:

The first thing that strikes you about the shard is the weight, which is about 4 pounds. You feel it's quite valuable.

The aura of magic surrounds the shard as if it was an artifact of great power. You also sense that it has more than one ability.

A dim aura of magic radiates from the the shard. You sense that the empty gem setting has something to do with its power and that if it were not missing a gem it would radiate even stronger power.

A vision slowly forms before your eyes...
Smoke slowly wafts from censers set at the four corners of a silvery square, and you see four robed figures standing in the center of the hazy scene. On a marble pedestal in the midst of the figures rests an enruned blue ice shard, an artifact that seems incomplete with its empty setting.

A spectacled dwarf shuffles to the edge of the scene, cupping a precious jewel in both hands as if terrified of dropping this treasure. One of the robed figures glides over to the short fellow and gently lifts the jewel from the dwarf's trembling grasp. You can barely see the robed man's mouth begin to move within his thick grey beard as he slowly moves to the center of the square, and you notice the three other figures have begun speaking or chanting as well.

The man raises the jewel over his head while the smoke from the censers seems to draw in, obscuring his form. Suddenly there is a brilliant flash of light, and when the smoke clears you see the four figures bowed and kneeling toward the pedestal, where the jewel within the blue ice shard pulses with mysterious magic!

The vision slowly begins to fade...

a thin beige portfolio

>read port
It takes you a moment to focus on the beige portfolio.
On the beige portfolio you see
(613) Self Control
(219) Spell Shield
(611) Mass Colors
(215) Heroism
(215) Heroism

>flip port
You flip your beige portfolio to page two.

>read port
It takes you a moment to focus on the beige portfolio.
On the beige portfolio you see
(213) Minor Sanctuary
(116) Locate Person
(114) UnPoison
(609) Sun Burst
(318) Raise Dead

>flip port
You flip your beige portfolio past the last page. There appears to be space for another page.

>look port
Two large pieces of vellum are stitched together along one edge, providing a crude and very thin portfolio. A tarnished silver gem setting has been centered on the front cover of the portfolio, though it is empty. Scribbled on the back cover is the list, "Topaz, Emerald, Smooth Stone, Ruby, Diamond". All but "Diamond" have been crossed out.
The portfolio is opened past the last page. There appears to be space for another page.

This Portfolio holds up to 10 spells and each slot holds up to 20 charges. Spells/Charges can be moved into the Portfolio from scrolls.

You put a scroll inside the Portfolio and activate the transfer by putting a diamond in the setting on the cover. It then moves any spells from the scroll from top to bottom and will move all spells if there is enough space. Any spells that don't fit just remain on the scroll. If all spells from the scroll are removed, the scroll disappears.

If a spell from the scroll is already in the Portfolio it will add charges to that slot up to 20, if the additional charges make it go over 20, it will move the remaining charges to an empty slot, if there is one. If there is not an empty slot the remaining charges stay on the scroll.

You can SCRATCH spells out of the Portfolio at any time if you want to remove one. You can also just invoke all the remaining charges out. I'm not sure yet, if two slots have the same spell, if it will always scratch out the one with the least amount of charges or not. It probably just scratches out whichever one it comes to first.

Removing spells from a fresh or used scroll does not change the scrolls (locked/unlocked) status.

Removing charges from an infused scroll (assuming at least 1 charge of the spell being transferred or some other spell is left on the scroll so that it does not disappear during the transfer) will leave the spells transferred that were unlocked on the scroll with 0 charges, and it can be re-infused.

If no spell or charge of a spell will transfer from a scroll (because there is no room in the portfolio) the diamond will fall out of the setting and not be wasted.

Transferring spells to the portfolio does not lower the scrolls value while invoking spells off a scroll does. So, the portfolio increases the number of charges you can get from a scroll if used properly.

a glowing veniom-thread pouch

In the veniom-thread pouch you see a braided grass band, a tiny blue egg, a pretty daisy, a lemon drop, a pink ribbon, a shiny pebble, a bright red leaf, a chocolate chip cookie, a paper fan and some silver coins.

The pouch makes 1 or 2 items from the list below when activated. It's activated by open/closing the pouch and is unlimited.

a braided grass band - wearable - wrist worn
a tiny blue egg - does nothing
a pretty daisy - does nothing
a lemon drop - eadible - 1 bite
a pink ribbon - wearable, waist worn
a shiny pebble - does nothing
a bright red leaf - does nothing
a chocolate chip cookie - edible - 8 bites
a paper fan - does nothing
some silver coins - 2 coins

You estimate that a glowing veniom-thread pouch can store a very large amount.

You determine that you could wear the pouch, attaching it to your belt.

Sablemane
02-05-2010, 03:48 PM
In terms of coins, any approximate figure on the portfolio?

Herachio
02-05-2010, 04:10 PM
Unfortunately I really don't want silver, only because I have no idea where I could buy the things I want with the silver. But, if your looking for value of the porfolio then it would be around 75mil. I have been offered that from three different people so apparently there is tons of silver out there and nobody wants to let go of their nice items.

I've almost got enough premium points to pad my 7x double leather myself, so at least I'll have that for the wizard in a few months if I can't find anything better.

I value the ice shard around 25-30mil and the pouch well is probably worth a lot less than I value it so I really have no number that anyone would agree with. Mainly becaues it really doesn't have much mechanical benefit besides the VLA belt worn container.

I'm not dead set on just getting those items I mentioned so if you have anything magical that is nice let me know. Not interested much in armor besides what I mentioned and really no need for weapons of anykind.

Ormr
02-05-2010, 05:08 PM
I donno, I could see making a script that endlessly pulls items out of the pouch to keep collecting the two coins. I mean seriously, even if it's 1/10 times that you get 2 coins, you can script it to be really fast so you get 2 coins every 5 seconds. I know that seems lame, but whatever. It's a nice item.

Herachio
02-05-2010, 05:54 PM
I think this came up last time I posted about the pouch. I don't think you could really make that much per day even if you could run a scrip 24/7. You could make more hunting for sure than you could running a script on the pouch. Here is what it made in me activating it as fast as I could for exactly 1 minute. Also, I imagine if you did try to script generate silver with it the PTB would catch you and nerf it.

>Look in my ven pouch
In the veniom-thread pouch you see a pink ribbon, a paper fan, a bright red leaf, a pretty daisy, a pink ribbon, a bright red leaf, a shiny pebble, a shiny pebble, a tiny blue egg, a braided grass band, a pretty daisy, a pretty daisy, a bright red leaf, a shiny pebble, a pretty daisy, a pink ribbon, a braided grass band, a tiny blue egg, a shiny pebble, a shiny pebble, a braided grass band, a braided grass band, a bright red leaf, a paper fan, a lemon drop, a shiny pebble, a braided grass band, a pink ribbon, a pink ribbon, a shiny pebble, a lemon drop, a pink ribbon, a pretty daisy, a tiny blue egg, some silver coins, a lemon drop, a tiny blue egg, a chocolate chip cookie, a tiny blue egg, a paper fan, a pretty daisy, a lemon drop, some silver coins, a braided grass band, a tiny blue egg, a braided grass band, a paper fan, a tiny blue egg, a pretty daisy, a pretty daisy, some silver coins, a pink ribbon, a shiny pebble, a shiny pebble, a pink ribbon, a shiny pebble, a braided grass band, a lemon drop, a braided grass band, a lemon drop, a pink ribbon, a tiny blue egg, a shiny pebble, a paper fan, a pretty daisy, a lemon drop, a pretty daisy, a paper fan, a braided grass band, a chocolate chip cookie, a tiny blue egg, a pink ribbon, a tiny blue egg, a tiny blue egg, a pretty daisy, a pretty daisy, a shiny pebble, a braided grass band, a bright red leaf, a lemon drop, a shiny pebble, a lemon drop, a lemon drop, a chocolate chip cookie, a paper fan, a braided grass band, a pretty daisy, a tiny blue egg, a pretty daisy, a lemon drop, a braided grass band, a chocolate chip cookie, a shiny pebble, a lemon drop, a lemon drop, a tiny blue egg, a shiny pebble, some silver coins, a lemon drop, a pink ribbon, a tiny blue egg, a paper fan, a tiny blue egg, a pink ribbon, a tiny blue egg, a lemon drop, a pink ribbon, a lemon drop, a chocolate chip cookie, a pink ribbon, a paper fan, some silver coins, some silver coins, a pretty daisy, a tiny blue egg, a pretty daisy, a tiny blue egg, a pink ribbon, a tiny blue egg, a pretty daisy, a braided grass band, a bright red leaf, a tiny blue egg, a chocolate chip cookie, a braided grass band, a pink ribbon, a braided grass band, a pink ribbon, a braided grass band, some silver coins, a tiny blue egg, a chocolate chip cookie, a shiny pebble, a shiny pebble, a shiny pebble, some silver coins, a bright red leaf, a braided grass band, a chocolate chip cookie, a braided grass band, a paper fan, a paper fan, a shiny pebble, a bright red leaf, a braided grass band, a paper fan, a shiny pebble, a lemon drop, a tiny blue egg, a lemon drop, a paper fan, a lemon drop, some silver coins, a pretty daisy, a shiny pebble, some silver coins, a shiny pebble, a pink ribbon, a paper fan, some silver coins, a bright red leaf, a bright red leaf, a bright red leaf, a shiny pebble, a pretty daisy, a tiny blue egg, a paper fan, a tiny blue egg, a chocolate chip cookie, a paper fan, a lemon drop, a paper fan, a paper fan, a paper fan, a paper fan, some silver coins, a pink ribbon, a pretty daisy, a shiny pebble, a chocolate chip cookie, a braided grass band, a paper fan, a paper fan, a braided grass band, a tiny blue egg, a paper fan, a chocolate chip cookie, a pink ribbon, a lemon drop, some silver coins, a shiny pebble, a paper fan, a pretty daisy, a lemon drop, a pretty daisy, a pink ribbon, some silver coins, a tiny blue egg, a chocolate chip cookie, a lemon drop, a pink ribbon, a shiny pebble, a lemon drop, a paper fan, a shiny pebble, a chocolate chip cookie, a shiny pebble, a paper fan, a lemon drop, a pink ribbon, a chocolate chip cookie, a chocolate chip cookie, a braided grass band, some silver coins, a shiny pebble, a lemon drop, a chocolate chip cookie, a pretty daisy, a shiny pebble, a pink ribbon, a bright red leaf, a braided grass band, a pretty daisy, some silver coins, some silver coins, a braided grass band, a braided grass band, a bright red leaf, a chocolate chip cookie, a tiny blue egg, some silver coins, a paper fan, a shiny pebble, a paper fan, a chocolate chip cookie, a pink ribbon, a lemon drop, a shiny pebble, a tiny blue egg, a lemon drop, some silver coins, some silver coins, a tiny blue egg, some silver coins, a paper fan, a pretty daisy, a braided grass band, a pink ribbon, a pink ribbon, a bright red leaf, some silver coins, a braided grass band, a lemon drop, a lemon drop, a chocolate chip cookie, a chocolate chip cookie, a shiny pebble, a pink ribbon, a pretty daisy, a paper fan, some silver coins, a shiny pebble, some silver coins, a shiny pebble, a pretty daisy, a braided grass band, a shiny pebble, a braided grass band, a tiny blue egg, a shiny pebble, a tiny blue egg, a lemon drop, a pretty daisy, some silver coins, a braided grass band, a lemon drop, a braided grass band, a tiny blue egg, a shiny pebble, a pretty daisy, a pink ribbon, a bright red leaf, a paper fan, a pink ribbon, a paper fan, a lemon drop, a pink ribbon, some silver coins, some silver coins, a shiny pebble, a chocolate chip cookie, a pink ribbon, a pink ribbon, some silver coins, a tiny blue egg, a braided grass band, a lemon drop, a tiny blue egg, a shiny pebble, a paper fan, a lemon drop, a tiny blue egg, a pretty daisy, a lemon drop, some silver coins, a tiny blue egg, a tiny blue egg, a chocolate chip cookie, a pretty daisy, a lemon drop, a shiny pebble, a chocolate chip cookie, a paper fan, a paper fan, a shiny pebble, a lemon drop, a braided grass band, a tiny blue egg, a pretty daisy, a paper fan, a bright red leaf, a pink ribbon, a chocolate chip cookie, a braided grass band, some silver coins, a pink ribbon, a braided grass band, a paper fan, a pink ribbon, a lemon drop, a pretty daisy, some silver coins, a braided grass band, a bright red leaf, a braided grass band, a chocolate chip cookie, a braided grass band, some silver coins, a tiny blue egg, a bright red leaf, a bright red leaf, a pretty daisy, a lemon drop, a chocolate chip cookie, a chocolate chip cookie, a chocolate chip cookie, a braided grass band, a pretty daisy, a shiny pebble, a paper fan, some silver coins, a paper fan, a chocolate chip cookie, a chocolate chip cookie, a pretty daisy, a sleek kakore runestaff, a faded scroll, an onyx-inlaid silver orb, an opaque wand, a piece of burnt paper, a burnt parchment, a blue crystal, a gold ring, a smeared scroll, an ancient scroll, a torn scroll, a simple amethyst necklace, an ivory-inlaid gold alloy circlet, a gold and smoky topaz buckle, a jade and pink tourmaline talisman, an amber inset gold buckle, a polished bloodstone stag, a battered brass bottle, a brostheras potion, a brostheras potion, a bur-clover potion, a bur-clover potion, a blue crystal, a blue crystal, a scorched scroll, a fiery scarlet flask, a silvery palimpsest, an aged scroll, a piece of blood-stained paper, a beryl-inset platinum rod, a crumpled scroll, a crumpled scroll, a stout metal wand, a small grey damselfly and a crumpled palimpsest.
>sort ribb in my pouch
The 36 items in a glowing veniom-thread pouch that match "a pink ribbon" are now at the top of the container.
>sort dai in my pouch
The 36 items in a glowing veniom-thread pouch that match "a pretty daisy" are now at the top of the container.
>sort cook in my pouch
The 30 items in a glowing veniom-thread pouch that match "a chocolate chip cookie" are now at the top of the container.
>sort fan in my pouch
The 39 items in a glowing veniom-thread pouch that match "a paper fan" are now at the top of the container.
>sort band in my pouch
The 40 items in a glowing veniom-thread pouch that match "a braided grass band" are now at the top of the container.
>sort pebb in my pouch
The 43 items in a glowing veniom-thread pouch that match "a shiny pebble" are now at the top of the container.
>sort drop in my pouch
The 40 items in a glowing veniom-thread pouch that match "a lemon drop" are now at the top of the container.
>sort egg in my pouch
The 39 items in a glowing veniom-thread pouch that match "a tiny blue egg" are now at the top of the container.
>sort leaf in my pouch
The 19 items in a glowing veniom-thread pouch that match "a bright red leaf" are now at the top of the container.
>sort silver in pouch
What were you referring to?
>sort coin in pouch
The 33 items in a glowing veniom-thread pouch that match "some silver coins" are now at the top of the container.
>

waywardgs
02-05-2010, 05:58 PM
3.96k/hr, 2.85m month. Stick it on an alt and even though it's not really that much, this post will get it nerfed.

Herachio
02-05-2010, 06:00 PM
Well, in truth you couldn't do it as fast as that, as you would have to clean out the pouch on a regular basis. Not sure if it keeps going once it's full or not but even if it didn't you wouldn't want to keep generating to many items as bad things might happen.

TyrilPraedus
02-14-2010, 08:23 PM
Violation of Game Mechanics?

Herachio
02-26-2010, 01:17 PM
DB item traded away.

Morph
02-26-2010, 01:39 PM
DB item traded away.

yessssssss it's mine all mine muahahaha
:ultimate:

Nuc
02-26-2010, 01:48 PM
Die Morph! But give me your talisman first!

kookiegod
02-26-2010, 04:28 PM
Still trying to figure out a way to get that scroll portfolio...

~Paul

Herachio
02-26-2010, 07:15 PM
You know how Paul, find me a self-charging Heroism item! :-)

Durgrimst
02-26-2010, 07:17 PM
To me, that scroll portfolio seems like very pointless fluff, you gain nothing from having it. You have to have the scrolls to put charges into it, so all it does is cut down on the number of scrolls you carry around. A self charging heroism item is in a whole different category IMO.

Sam
02-26-2010, 07:18 PM
So what did you get for the DB anyway?

Herachio
02-26-2010, 07:23 PM
Morphs 8x hcp doubles, lightened and spiked not that the spikes help my wizard but whatever.

Fleurs
02-26-2010, 07:23 PM
I could use a self charging heroism too.

Herachio
02-26-2010, 07:28 PM
The portfolio also increases the number of charges you can get from your scrolls when using scroll infusion. I would imagine it's a niche item, but more than one person has offered me 75 mil for it so while you might think a heroism item is in a different category they are at least in about the same ball park price wise.

kookiegod
02-26-2010, 10:54 PM
You know how Paul, find me a self-charging Heroism item! :-)

I know I know, but I made out tremendously on the one I did part with and really not even sure where it ended up and I sold it for ~100m for 5x/day. What I ended up worked out, and now that you got armor, cuts my chances down...groan....

~Paul

crb
02-27-2010, 12:51 PM
Herachio, I tested your portfolio for synergy with my book before didn't I? I can't remember if I did, or if I merely wanted to.

Herachio
02-27-2010, 01:01 PM
No, I think you wanted to but we never did meet up. I'm always on Teras and usually only in-game during the day sporadically.