PDA

View Full Version : Level 30 cleric...

Endaar
02-01-2010, 10:50 AM
Just hit 30 yesterday, and looking for some good uphunting for my last couple ranks of Voln as well as building up some favour so I don't have to keep spinning the globe and wasting silvers.

After checking out the critter lists, I'd love to goto the Troll Burial Grounds and get some good favour there, but the last time I went through Zul there was NO ONE there... is this right, or is there an actual community there somewhere and I just missed it?

Thoughts? I'm a OHB-swinger. Thanks!

Which leads to another question... what does favour cap out at (i.e. how much can I build it up in reserve after I master?) Or does it at all?

Asrial
02-01-2010, 02:45 PM
Give pookas a try. As for favor.. if there is a limit, it's incredibly high. I remember hearing about one guy who actually rolled over his favor, but the GM's were pretty adamant that this wasn't possible.

Endaar
02-01-2010, 04:14 PM
Pookas are boring though :-(. Not to mention wickedly poor. And I wanted to uphunt higher than that anyway. Just finished two trainings of hunting them (along with skeletal giants, slightly less poor, but even MORE boring).

Any other suggestions?

phantasm
02-01-2010, 05:22 PM
Icemule Skeletal Troll area out the west gate, you should have a blast.

dminaug
02-04-2010, 08:36 PM
after you're done with skele trolls, hit up the orchard. elder tree spirits, farmhands, and spec woodsmen. good little hunting ground.