PDA

View Full Version : Role reversal? hah



Kuyuk
03-18-2004, 11:19 AM
Thought this was kinda funny...



>steal foxs
You reach into Foxs's doeskin cloak and pull out some acantha leaf.
>
Nalfor just arrived.
>
Nalfor sits down.
>
Agonni just tiptoed in.
>put leaf in back
You put some acantha leaf in your black leather backsack.
>
Agonni just tiptoed north.
>
Lyia removes a scratched modwir chest from in her blue spidersilk cloak.
>
Lord Peritta just arrived.
>
Lord Peritta just went north.
>
Foxs put a double-edged elven short sword in her doeskin cloak.
>
Foxs put a dark bladed elven-crafted crescent axe with small diamond chips inlaid into the haft in her doeskin cloak.
>
Lyia pulls a translucent blue spidersilk cloak around herself tightly, obscuring most of her form.
>look in back
In the black leather backsack you see some acantha leaf, a gold-edged black vultite longsword, a copper lockpick, a green sapphire, a russet quiver, a pink rhodocrosite stone, a white flask, a blue spinel, a feras tiger-claw, a green garnet, a silver lockpick, a turquoise stone, a gold ring, a steel lockpick, a gold-capped black fel cane, an obscure scroll, a flagon of Guildmaster's special, some sovyn clove, a dagger, a silvery blue potion, a carved oak heavy crossbow, a tattered scroll, a faded scroll, a light scroll, a torn leather eye-patch, a stained witchwood talisman, a glittering topaz musical note, a dark scroll, an Edwina repair ticket, a handaxe, a light scroll, some acantha leaf, a torn red quiver, an almandine garnet and a steel lockpick.
>
Foxs removes a dark bladed elven-crafted crescent axe with small diamond chips inlaid into the haft from in her doeskin cloak.
>
Foxs put a dark bladed elven-crafted crescent axe with small diamond chips inlaid into the haft in her doeskin cloak.
>stance def
You are now in a defensive stance.
>
Foxs removes a double-edged elven short sword from in her doeskin cloak.
>
Lyia carefully examines her modwir chest.
>
Lord Peritta just arrived.
>remove shield
You sling an alabaster white shield off from over your shoulder.
>
Lord Peritta just went north.
>steal fox
>
You couldn't find anything worth taking. Maybe you should offer Foxs a donation instead.
>
Lady Lyia just went west.
>
Lady Lyia just arrived.
>
Lady Lyia just went south.
>
Lady Lyia just arrived.
>
Lady Lyia just went north.
>
Belymir grins at Foxs.
>
Belymir taps a painted silvery fox mask.
>steal fox cloak
You reach into Foxs's doeskin cloak and pull out some acantha leaf.
>put leaf in back
You put some acantha leaf in your black leather backsack.
>
Errigosh just arrived.
>
Errigosh just went north.
>
Foxs glances at Belymir.
>
Belymir seems a bit less imposing.
>
Belymir flashes a quick grin.
>
Foxs waves a hand at Belymir, dismissing him indifferently.
>
Belymir begins pouting.
>put leaf in back
I could not find what you were referring to.
>steal fox cloak
You reach into Foxs's doeskin cloak and pull out a white crystal.
>
Belymir slowly empties his lungs.
>put cry in my back
You put a white crystal in your black leather backsack.
>look in back
In the black leather backsack you see a white crystal, some acantha leaf, some acantha leaf, a gold-edged black vultite longsword, a copper lockpick, a green sapphire, a russet quiver, a pink rhodocrosite stone, a white flask, a blue spinel, a feras tiger-claw, a green garnet, a silver lockpick, a turquoise stone, a gold ring, a steel lockpick, a gold-capped black fel cane, an obscure scroll, a flagon of Guildmaster's special, some sovyn clove, a dagger, a silvery blue potion, a carved oak heavy crossbow, a tattered scroll, a faded scroll, a light scroll, a torn leather eye-patch, a stained witchwood talisman, a glittering topaz musical note, a dark scroll, an Edwina repair ticket, a handaxe, a light scroll, some acantha leaf, a torn red quiver, an almandine garnet and a steel lockpick.
>
Foxs leaps from hiding to attack!
Foxs swings a double-edged elven short sword at you!
AS: +204 vs DS: +205 with AvD: +33 + d100 roll: +63 = +95
A clean miss.
>get long
You remove a gold-edged black vultite longsword from in your black leather backsack.
>stance off
You are now in an offensive stance.
>
Foxs softly says, "Don't do that again.."
>sweep fox
You crouch, sweep a leg at Foxs and connect!
MS: +171 - MD: +87 + MAvA: -2 + d100: +7 == +89
Failed!
You whack Foxs's legs futilely! You stumble back on your feet.

Roundtime: 5 sec.
R>
Foxs looks tense and ready for action.
R>sweep fox
...wait 2 seconds.
R>sweep fox
...wait 1 seconds.
R>sweep fox
...wait 1 seconds.
R>stance def
You are now in a defensive stance.
>chuckle
You chuckle.
>l
[Town Square, Small Park]
A small, shady park fills an old vacant lot behind a row of buildings, the bustling sounds of the square filtering through the passage to the north to animate the area despite its appearance of peace and serenity. A weatherworn grey marble statue of a stocky human in pioneer's clothing overlooks the park, his stone hat encrusted by the gifts of decades of passing birds and his right hand half-upraised as if it once held some now-missing object. You also see the Belymir disk, the Rivalyn disk, the Archales disk and a rolton pelt.
Also here: Nalfor who is sitting, Briah, Belymir, Lojack, Elrihir who is sitting, Tarbeze, Reilen who is sitting, Archales who is sitting, Terack, Timmie
Obvious paths: north, south, west
>
The voice of Foxs softly says, "Steal from me.."
>search
You notice Foxs who is quite obviously attempting to remain hidden.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
R>point fox
...wait 1 seconds.
R>search
You notice Foxs who is quite obviously attempting to remain hidden.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
R>
The voice of Foxs softly says, "Hand back the crystal."
>stance off
You are now in an offensive stance.
>
You notice Foxs slip out of hiding.
>hide
Roundtime: 3 sec.
You attempt to blend with the surroundings and feel confident that no one has noticed your doing so.
HR>'Nah
HR>
You say, "Nah."
HR>stance def
You are now in a defensive stance.
H>unhide
Foxs searches around for a moment.
H>
You do not believe anyone noticed you slip out of hiding.
>
Ravenst just arrived.
>chuckle
You chuckle.
>
Foxs searches around for a moment.
>
Ravenst asks, "Anyone spare me sone blues?"
>
You notice Foxs reach into your pockets and remove nothing.
>
Ravenst recites a series of mystical phrases while raising his hands...
Ravenst gestures.
Glowing specks of deep blue energy begin to spin around Ravenst.
>stance off
You are now in an offensive stance.
>
Ravenst recites a series of mystical phrases while raising his hands...
Ravenst gestures.
Glowing specks of translucent white energy begin to spin around Ravenst.
>
Belymir says, "No honor amongst thieves..."
>sweep fox
You crouch, sweep a leg at Foxs and connect!
MS: +171 - MD: +113 + MAvA: -2 + d100: +61 == +117
Success!
Foxs falls to the ground! You deftly regain your footing.

Roundtime: 5 sec.
R>hide
...wait 3 seconds.
R>hide
...wait 2 seconds.
R>
Ravenst traces a series of glowing runes while chanting an arcane phrase...
Ravenst gestures.
Multicolored rays shoot out of Ravenst's body and flow into the shimmering sphere around him.
R>hide
...wait 2 seconds.
R>hide
...wait 1 seconds.
R>hide
...wait 1 seconds.
R>hide
Roundtime: 3 sec.
You attempt to blend with the surroundings and feel confident that no one has noticed your doing so.
HR>
Foxs softly says, "None.."
HR>
Ravenst traces a series of glowing runes while chanting an arcane phrase...
Ravenst gestures.
Multicolored rays shoot out of Ravenst's body and flow into the shimmering sphere around him.
HR>amb fox left leg
...wait 1 seconds.
H>amb fox left leg
You leap from hiding to attack!
You swing a gold-edged black vultite longsword at Foxs!
AS: +237 vs DS: +115 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +29 = +192
... and hit for 44 points of damage!
Weak diagonal slash catches Foxs's left knee!
It is dislocated.
She is stunned!
Roundtime: 6 sec.
R>chuckle
You chuckle.


A few minutes later...


You notice Foxs try to tiptoe silently by you.
>point fox
You point at Foxs, ruining her hiding place.
Roundtime: 2 sec.
R>
Foxs swings a double-edged elven short sword at you!
You evade the attack!
R>stance off
You are now in an offensive stance.
>
Foxs softly says, "Give me .."
>sweep fox
You crouch, sweep a leg at Foxs and connect!
MS: +171 - MD: +87 + MAvA: -2 + d100: +82 == +164
Success!
Foxs falls to the ground! You deftly regain your footing.

Roundtime: 5 sec.
R>hide
...wait 4 seconds.
R>hide
...wait 2 seconds.
R>hide
...wait 2 seconds.
R>hide
...wait 1 seconds.
R>
Foxs softly says, "You stole from me.."
R>hide
...wait 1 seconds.
R>hide
Roundtime: 3 sec.
You attempt to blend with the surroundings and feel confident that no one has noticed your doing so.
HR>amb fox left leg
You leap from hiding to attack!
You swing a gold-edged black vultite longsword at Foxs!
AS: +237 vs DS: +63 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +81 = +296
... and hit for 81 points of damage!
Powerful slash!
Foxs's left leg is severed at the knee!
She is stunned!

** Your black vultite longsword flares with a burst of flame! **
... 15 points of damage!
Burst of flames to right hand fries palm. Ouch!
Roundtime: 6 sec.
R>
* Jankor was just incinerated!
R>stance def
...wait 2 seconds.
R>
* Jankor just bit the dust!
R>stance def
...wait 1 seconds.
R>stance def
You are now in a defensive stance.
>
The powerful look leaves Terack.
>chuckle fox
You chuckle at Foxs.


Thought this was kinda funny.


Kuyuk

Edaarin
03-18-2004, 11:41 AM
Heh legging her a second time probably wasn't necessary, but that's still funny.

Kuyuk
03-18-2004, 12:00 PM
She tried to attack me again.

Weedmage Princess
03-18-2004, 12:02 PM
Well she did swing at him so..yeah that makes her open game.

Tsa`ah
03-18-2004, 12:35 PM
Shoulda planted the edge of that blade between her eyes for the longer stun and then proceeded to clean her out.

Shari
03-19-2004, 04:33 AM
Man, I really should make a rogue...

100% Wool
03-19-2004, 04:35 AM
Rogue's are fun! I made one as well

Ambrosia
03-19-2004, 04:38 AM
You should have asked her who she stole it from in the first place.

Sean
03-19-2004, 04:40 AM
My bets on bob.

Scott
03-19-2004, 04:42 AM
You reach into Tijay's cloak and pull out an uncut diamond.

Sean
03-19-2004, 04:46 AM
I don't wear a cloak ;)

Scott
03-19-2004, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by Tijay
I don't wear a cloak ;)

:(

Damn.

Celexei
03-20-2004, 01:40 AM
wow anything involved in humiliating or pissing Foxs off is good readin to me

Kuyuk
03-20-2004, 11:12 AM
Today in the park....



You notice Foxs try to tiptoe silently by you.
>
You sling an alabaster white shield over your shoulder.

Taveren asks, "Anyone spare a shot of strength?"
>remove shield
You sling an alabaster white shield off from over your shoulder.
>
Kiplinger removes a glass of cowslip flower wine from in his golden yellow pack.
>stance def
You are now in a defensive stance.
>

>
Foxs leaps from hiding to attack!
Foxs swings a dark bladed crescent axe at you!
AS: +298 vs DS: +275 with AvD: +29 + d100 roll: +51 = +103
... and hits for 1 point of damage!
Love tap upside your head!
Foxs swings a double-edged elven short sword at you!
You evade the attack!
>
Korlos says, "Surely."
>stance off
You are now in an offensive stance.
>sweep foxc
A gypsy fortuneteller arrives.
>
What were you referring to?
>sweep fox
You crouch, sweep a leg at Foxs and connect!
MS: +171 - MD: +87 + MAvA: -2 + d100: +63 == +145
Success!
Foxs falls to the ground! You deftly regain your footing.

Roundtime: 5 sec.
R>
Kiplinger gags.

R>
Korlos glances at Foxs.
R>stance off
...wait 2 seconds.
R>stance off
...wait 1 seconds.
R>stance off
You are now in an offensive stance.
>
Taveren slides a gold ring off his finger.
>hide
Your injuries hinder your attempt to hide.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
You attempt to blend with the surroundings and feel confident that no one has noticed your doing so.
HR>
Korlos says, "Odd."
HR>
Foxs softly says, "Don't touch me.."
HR>amb fox left leg
You leap from hiding to attack!
You swing a gold-edged black vultite longsword at Foxs!
AS: +252 vs DS: +89 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +89 = +293
... and hit for 66 points of damage!
Weak diagonal slash catches Foxs's left knee!
It is dislocated.
She is stunned!
Roundtime: 6 sec.


Stupid girl.

Kuyuk

Artha
03-20-2004, 11:34 AM
Just go for the neck next time.

Snapp
03-20-2004, 11:35 AM
Be sure to loot her while she's down.

Kuyuk
03-20-2004, 12:50 PM
I wouldnt mind killing her, but I cant afford the fine, I got 60k in my bank account. And good point on the looting. I'll remember to do that the next time she's stupid enough to attack me.


Kuyuk

Artha
03-20-2004, 12:53 PM
Hmm...not enough for a fine...

Take off the hands, next time.

Parkbandit
03-20-2004, 01:34 PM
Artha is correct.. take off the right hand and she will be incapable of attacking you. The stun will probably last a good 5 rounds there.. so that's plenty of dip opportunities.

Celexei
03-20-2004, 08:31 PM
hehe you guys are so evil, its funny, but can one be evil when dealing with Foxs? i call that more justice :lol: