PDA

View Full Version : Them suckas got served!

Pallon
03-19-2004, 04:16 AM
[Marshtown Road]
Almost hidden among the tall grasses, brush, and young trees north of the road, charred timbers and blackened chimney stones show that farms and cottages once spread north of the river. You also see a spiked black halberd, a twisted black blade, a spiked black halberd, a twisted black blade, a twisted black blade, a dark blade, a twisted black blade, a twisted black falchion, a twisted black falchion, a thorny vine, a thorny vine, a twisted black falchion, a black-twined dark steel scythe, a V'tullian savage that appears dead, a twisted black falchion, a V'tullian savage that appears dead, a V'tullian savage that appears dead, a V'tullian savage that appears dead, a V'tullian savage that appears dead, a V'tullian savage that appears dead, a V'tullian savage that appears dead, a V'tullian savage that appears dead, a jagged black spear, a V'tullian savage that appears dead, a V'tullian scout that appears dead, a jagged black spear, a frothing red-eyed battle minotaur that appears dead, a V'tullian scout that appears dead, a V'tullian raider that appears dead, a V'tullian savage that appears dead, a V'tullian savage that appears dead, a V'tullian raider that appears dead, a V'tullian scout that appears dead, a V'tullian scout that appears dead, a frothing red-eyed battle minotaur that appears dead, a frothing red-eyed battle minotaur that appears dead, a V'tullian raider that appears dead, a frothing red-eyed battle minotaur that appears dead, a V'tullian raider that appears dead, a frothing red-eyed battle minotaur that appears dead, a grizzled Vornavian soldier that appears stunned, a V'tullian scout that appears dead, a V'tullian raider that appears dead, a jagged black spear, a V'tullian scout that appears dead, a frothing red-eyed battle minotaur that appears dead, a V'tullian raider that appears dead, a V'tullian scout that appears dead, a V'tullian scout that appears dead, a V'tullian raider that appears dead, a V'tullian raider that appears dead, a V'tullian scout that appears dead, a grizzled Vornavian soldier that appears dead, a frothing red-eyed battle minotaur that appears dead, a V'tullian scout that appears dead, a V'tullian raider that appears dead, a V'tullian scout that appears dead, a V'tullian scout that appears dead, a V'tullian raider that appears dead, a V'tullian raider that appears dead, a frothing red-eyed battle minotaur that appears dead, a frothing red-eyed battle minotaur that appears dead, a V'tullian raider that appears dead, a V'tullian scout that appears dead, a V'tullian scout that appears dead, a V'tullian scout that appears dead, a V'tullian raider that appears dead, a V'tullian raider that appears dead, a twisted black falchion, a V'tullian raider that appears dead, a V'tullian scout that appears dead, a V'tullian scout that appears dead, a V'tullian scout that appears dead, a V'tullian scout that appears dead, a V'tullian raider that appears dead, a frothing red-eyed battle minotaur that appears dead, a V'tullian scout that appears dead, a V'tullian raider that appears dead, a V'tullian scout that appears dead, a V'tullian raider that appears dead, a V'tullian raider that appears dead, a frothing red-eyed battle minotaur that appears dead, a V'tullian scout that appears dead, a V'tullian scout that appears dead, a V'tullian scout that appears dead, a V'tullian scout that appears dead, a V'tullian raider that appears dead, a V'tullian raider that appears dead, a V'tullian raider that appears dead, a V'tullian scout that appears dead, a V'tullian raider that appears dead, a V'tullian scout that appears dead, a V'tullian raider that appears dead, a twisted black falchion, a frothing red-eyed battle minotaur that appears dead, a V'tullian scout that appears dead, a V'tullian scout that appears dead and a bunch of other stuff.
Obvious paths: east, west
>
The mirror images surrounding you undulate and grow stronger.
You have overextended yourself!
You're in heavy shock!
Your songs renew.

LordSagan
03-19-2004, 04:27 AM
By "them suckas" I assume you mean all the other players who you caused horrible lag for by having that many objects in one room...

WTG!

Mint
03-19-2004, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by LordSagan
By "them suckas" I assume you mean all the other players who you caused horrible lag for by having that many objects in one room...

WTG!

It's Pallon's fault?!!? Crappy lag all night long actually...

03-19-2004, 09:01 AM
no no lag is not caused by the game Its caused by our connections
didnt you know that?
Invaisons never cause lag

Fengus
03-19-2004, 11:53 AM
All I have to say is use loot you n00bs. The items are junk and crumble so quit being stupid. Although my powerful stare is enough to clear them still.

Pallon
03-19-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by LordSagan

WTG!

Whoops, I forgot how I, personally, have total control over the room-per-room generation and distribution of monsters and items in an invasion

Sean
03-19-2004, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Pallon
Whoops, I forgot how I, personally, have total control over the room-per-room generation and distribution of monsters and items in an invasion

Of course not, however, I'd assume that invasions are generally planned around kill search kill search kill search not sing sonic disruption leave bodies sing again leave bodies sing till everything is dead. Or a similar such method.

HarmNone
03-19-2004, 03:45 PM
Never hurts to pick up after yourself as you slay, Pallon. ;)

HarmNone

J-Tech
03-19-2004, 04:08 PM
Ya, that is pretty rediculous Pallon. Don't be a n00b.

J.T.

Pallon
03-19-2004, 04:25 PM
I killed them all in the space of five seconds. Even if I could have searched them all, which I couldn't since I was injured, they would have all vanished in thirty seconds. If thirty seconds of a room full of dead critters as opposed to a room full of living critters bothers you, which it didn't because it was four in the morning and you weren't online, I recommend

HarmNone
03-19-2004, 04:27 PM
It was 4am where YOU are, Pallon. It was not 4am where EVERYBODY is. ;)

HarmNone is really just teasing you a bit

DaMaGe
03-19-2004, 04:29 PM
:lol: PWND.

Did you happen to pick up any of those scythes'?

-Adam

Bobmuhthol
03-19-2004, 04:33 PM
Hahaha Pallon used my picture.

Sean
03-19-2004, 04:33 PM
I can assure you at 4am I was online.

Pallon
03-19-2004, 04:38 PM
I'm just saying, I wasn't like stacking all that shit up over a period of twenty minutes or whatever

edit: bob rules

[Edited on 3-19-2004 by Pallon]

DaMaGe
03-19-2004, 04:42 PM
Well?

-Adam

Pallon
03-19-2004, 04:44 PM
All those scythes and crap were crumbly.

Celexei
03-20-2004, 08:30 PM
just pick up the Vornavian goods after you catch them in there or on an Mstrike on accident, there breastplates, shields and longswords aren't bad to look at, i grabbed a few layin around.