PDA

View Full Version : 7x dcw cane shortsword

Sile
01-20-2010, 11:45 PM
An age-darkened bamboo cane: Though darkened with age, this bamboo cane is obviously well cared for, as the oiled leather of the intricately wrapped grip indicates. Carved into the wood slightly below the grip is a single unintelligible word, though it appears to be in Erithi.

An engraved bamboo-hilted wakizashi: A spray of cherry blossoms carved from a single piece of blood agate unfurls within the polished silver pommel, while brilliant white silk wraps in an intricately swirling pattern to bind the ray skin-covered handle. More cherry blossoms spill down the blade, now rendered in precise acid etching wrapped in stylized lines to suggest the wind's embrace. Fine engraving just below the guard traces delicate Erithian calligraphy. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.
"Efflorescent Desire"

Bought it off of Briarfox a little bit ago, but putting it up there for trades ...Looking for a nice small or medium shield, or a nice robes to full leathers.

Will consider other offers...

Ugotfaced
01-21-2010, 06:38 PM
Just wondering, does no one want this weapon?? lol.. everytime I look at the boards it's up for sale or trade..

Sile
01-21-2010, 06:41 PM
It's a great weapon, but it is a shortsword.

So it limits the options of who would really want and use it.

If I don't sell it, i don't mind siting on it for awhile, it's great for a twc user or an ambusher.

JaTrRm
01-22-2010, 12:43 AM
I would have loved to have bought it when it was in the player shops, but I couldn't afford it then, I couldn't afford it when it was sold a few weeks back and I can't afford it now :) Some things don't change.

Sile
01-22-2010, 12:44 AM
Well if anything... I haven't raised the price from what it costed me.

Though I'd rather trade.

Sile
01-22-2010, 05:37 PM
7x dcw cane shortsword 01-22-2010 04:15 PM grammar...COST, not costed

PC. Now it's also a place to learn english.

Lol

Sile
01-23-2010, 09:45 PM
Gone

WRoss
01-23-2010, 10:44 PM
I would have loved to have bought it when it was in the player shops, but I couldn't afford it then

That was the twin of this blade. A little confusion about where it came from, but the GMs say it is legit.

shad0ws0ngs
02-15-2010, 12:06 PM
actually that is the original(the one from the briarfox) and whatever one you have is either someone copying the original or a glitch.

Took me a long ass time to take a regular short sword cane sword and make it into that.. and it wasn't even quite finished, as the outside needed to be re-altered. But I stopped using Kakeshi a while ago and needed the coin so off it went.