PDA

View Full Version : St. Patty's day

Anebriated
03-16-2004, 10:06 PM
Here is to St. Patty's day. I know its a pre-emptive cheers but hey, they pregaming starts the day before when your doing midnight to midnight... Ill post the rules after i down a few. Its good stuff.

Happy St. Patty's day everyone.!

Bobmuhthol
03-16-2004, 10:07 PM
My father had a heart attack nine years ago today.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Sean
03-16-2004, 10:08 PM
I shall celebrate my newfound irishness with the masses in new york. However, I refuse to drink green beer or eat green shit like bagels.

03-16-2004, 10:15 PM
My Birthday is 3/17!

TheEschaton
03-16-2004, 10:31 PM
Tomorrow (3/17) is my patron saint's feast day.

Yes, that's right, my middle name is Patrick. Ha, damn you all.

-TheE-

Latrinsorm
03-16-2004, 10:41 PM
Where were you guys on Nov 30th?

GSLeloo
03-16-2004, 11:16 PM
Eh... we don't like St. Patricks day anymore. It's my great Aunts birthday and not only does she have alzheimerz and it getting increasingly worse, but her husband died nto too long ago and now she's in a home.

Anebriated
03-16-2004, 11:18 PM
buzz killers...

Anebriated
03-16-2004, 11:25 PM
St. Patty's Day 230-B Guidelines
1. The first rule of ‘midnight to midnight’ is you do not speak of ‘midnight to midnight’
1. The event known as “midnight to midnight’ and nothing else shall be conducted on March 17, 2004 from 0 hours until 2359 hours.
1. Upon accepting ‘midnight to midnight’ as an event, one must drink or be drunk for the duration of ‘midnight to midnight’.
1. Upon entering 230-B during ‘midnight to midnight’ one must have cup in hand ALWAYS unless he/she is playing a drinking game or making out with the opposing sex.
1. A Cup must be bought prior to the start of ‘midnight to midnight’, they are BLUE, and $10.
1. If one is found to be drinking out of a RED cup, which is the specified cup of the various games that are going to be played, one will forfeit his/her ‘midnight to midnight’ privileges and will be asked to die.
1. Food will be ordered when needed, but may not interfere with ‘midnight to midnight’ activities.
1. If one passes out during ‘midnight to midnight’ then he/she will be harassed beyond belief until they are up again, drinking.
1. YOU MUST ATTEND ALL CLASSES, unless they are bogus or you are winning at beer pong.
1. The following games are permitted during ‘midnight to midnight’:
a. Beer pong, and lots of it
a. drunken darts
a. strip beer pong
a. drunken foosball
a. beer chess
1. All games must follow either Andrew’s or Ben’s specific rules.
1. Games may be made up on the spot, this is encouraged.
1. Nudity is also encouraged.
1. Beads, supplied by Andrew and Ben, are to be given out for only the following reasons:
a. boobs
a. tits
a. win at game being played (gold beads)
1. If you throw up, please give a courtesy flush.
1. Death is the only way of getting out of ‘midnight to midnight’ before 2359 hours.
1. At 0 hours, February 25, 2004, you may sleep, not before, if one sleeps during the hours of ‘midnight to midnight’, the other ‘midnight to midnight’ participants have the right to do what they so please.
1. Movies, which will be shown throughout the day, must have some sort of games associated with them (i.e. Scarface - drink every time someone dies) .
1. If the tv is on, there must be some sort of game associated with what’s on (i.e. sportSCenter - drink every time they say a sports name).
1. All doors must be shut at all times, and you may not enter unless you use the specified knock.
1. Every time, no exceptions, that one says “I’m finished” or “I’m done” or anything associated with quitting, that individual will be duct taped and dosed in beer.
1.Thank you for your time and effort to make this ‘midnight to midnight’ one of the best.

Miss X
03-17-2004, 03:08 AM
<------ Irish.(Ok, Parents are Irish, I dont have the accent.) Last year I went to Dublin and it was amazing. This year I have to work all day and I'll be too tired to go out tonight.
:(

AnticorRifling
03-17-2004, 12:38 PM
I hate it when it's called St Patty's day. It's like Xmas just annoys me.

I'm going to get sloshed, and I like the Midnight to Midnight rules.

Wezas
03-17-2004, 12:44 PM
I'm going to see "The Proclaimers" tonight. You might remember them for their song "I would walk 500 miles" and the more recent "I'm on my way" (From the Shrek movie).

Not usually my flavor of music, but my girl likes it, and they're amusing to watch. We saw them once before (at the same venue) last year in June. And there were drunken Irishmen there at that time of year (the band is Scottish or Icelandic I think). God knows what I'll see there tonight.

Rogue Slayer
03-17-2004, 02:50 PM
bah i gotta work from 4pm-12:30am <--sucks for me

Praefection
03-18-2004, 11:02 AM
I got to work all night long within 3 blocks of the bars uptown. Three within seeing distance. Bleh. Butte, Montana is HUGE on St Patty's day so it was amusing to listen to all the stupid drunks banging on the walls and doors.

Sylphsyte
03-19-2004, 04:12 AM
I just liked seeing all the retired elderly ladies at work with the 10 differant shades of green, AND the pins on the jackets AND the stickers on the faces, AND the wearing of the green flowers... And it just happen to be cold enouph for them to wear the sweaters with the green clovers on them. Very cute.

I couldn't think of anymore AND's.:D