PDA

View Full Version : Lich questions

Sile
01-15-2010, 03:28 PM
Ok I still haven't tried lich but does it have use atlas and alias, or things like it? They are my two favorite options from psinet.

I'm thinking about testing it out, but am still really comfortable with Psinet. Though some of the scripts seem to be nice.

Drew
01-15-2010, 03:30 PM
Atlas = ;narost - It works better than Atlas IMO or at least very similar.
You can also use ;go2 which is a fantastic script to navigate you around.

alias = ;alias - works the same way

droit
01-15-2010, 03:42 PM
Having just migrated from psinet to lich, I'd say that ;go2 is far superior to goto. I haven't used ;narost a lot yet, but it looks to be equal to or better than atlas, too.

Mathari
01-15-2010, 04:18 PM
;go2 is better than goto. I like the interface of atlas better than ;narost, and I believe it's a bit "snappier," but otherwise, ;narost is better because it uses ;go2.

Drew
01-15-2010, 05:00 PM
Yeah, ;go2 is pretty incredible. It can take you from Solhaven to the Rift Cavern of the Ages pausing at all the slippery spots on the way to pinefar, automatically stowing your gear and getting it out for climbs, solving the door that lead's to Koar's temple and swimming the appropriate way.

I once accidentally entered into the minotaur labyrinth, it got me safely out of there. It can really get you almost anywhere. The journey to EN is simple.