PDA

View Full Version : SPRING BREAK!!!

Trinitis
03-16-2004, 04:13 PM
Alright! I just finished my last day of classes!

Souzy, Vic, Harm, CT, Weedie, Spun! Pack, we are all goin down ta Cancun for some wild college Tequilla parties!

w00t!

:heart::bouncy::heart:

[Edited on 3-16-2004 by LordAdredrin]

Souzy
03-16-2004, 04:14 PM
LOL! It's all about the body shots baby. :thumbsup:

Bobmuhthol
03-16-2004, 04:14 PM
Wow, you suck. My brother's been out of classes since Friday (which he skipped).

I, however, still have to go to school. Which sucks. A lot.

Sean
03-16-2004, 04:16 PM
Yea, mine started thursday night because im without friday classes .. however I'm amused that you chose to take all the old ladies on your spring break trip. Whats next year? your gonna go to del boca vista and hang out with grandma? Oh well more young women for the rest of us

Trinitis
03-16-2004, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Tijay
Yea, mine started thursday night because im without friday classes .. however I'm amused that you chose to take all the old ladies on your spring break trip. Whats next year? your gonna go to del boca vista and hang out with grandma? Oh well more young women for the rest of us

Don't be bitter because they love me more :heart:

Besides, I take my friends, and who I'm going to have fun with. If you can have fun with that group of gals...your a moron.

Sean
03-16-2004, 04:19 PM
You might as well take sintik with you too .. he'll fit right in with the 50+ crowd.

Souzy
03-16-2004, 04:19 PM

Ha! I still party harder than you youngin'.

P.S. You look older than all of us combined. :P

Miss X
03-16-2004, 04:21 PM
Bah, hes taking me and I'm 21! Thats not old!

Skirmisher
03-16-2004, 04:21 PM
Tijay......... looks old and stuff.....and can't hold his alcohol.

Or as he puts it, his "DRINSL".

Trinitis
03-16-2004, 04:28 PM
Maimara can come too, but she hasta be nice ;)

You can come to skirmisher! Hell, lets just take all of PC! :P

CrystalTears
03-16-2004, 04:31 PM
Tijay is of the Wyrm. <twitches>

Latrinsorm
03-16-2004, 04:39 PM
I must reiterate how Communist my school is for having Spring Break at the same time as... NOBODY. :grr:

Edaarin
03-16-2004, 04:42 PM
Heh. I'm already back from spring break.

Spring break 2005 @ the Oasis in Cancun, $1800 all inclusive. Holla.

Galleazzo
03-16-2004, 04:48 PM
Hah, I remember the year my younger brothers went to spring break with their friends, busted every cent they'd saved for for a year. Me, I just went spring camping with my two favorite ladies in Vermont.

It rained all week long in Miami and the spring break crew sat in their hotel rooms all week long and played cards, and for that they spent thousands.

J-Tech
03-16-2004, 06:00 PM
Fuck Cancun, come to jamaica, i'll party with ya'll, i'll take your whole vacation off!!!

J.T.

Sean
03-16-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by J-Tech
Fuck Cancun, come to jamaica, i'll party with ya'll, i'll take your whole vacation off!!!

J.T.

I was going to. But then I realized I'd have to goto kingston to visit my family and then it no longer looked as fun. So I stayed here in Jersey and it snowed on my fucking break.

Shari
03-16-2004, 06:17 PM
I get a whole week to sleep in til lunchtime and this coming weekend my boyfriend and I are doing hard-core camping. This involving tent, matches, water purification tablets, and those meals that you just add hot water to.

Usually camping for us involves our camper complete with sink, heater, and running water. So I'm excited to see how we fare it. I'll be sure to post pictures, hehe.

peam
03-16-2004, 06:23 PM
I'm on mine right now. I'm broke, so I'm not doing anything.

However, I did sleep until 4PMish today.

Cancun is tempting, Edaarin, but I think my friends and I are rolling to Vegas next year.

TheEschaton
03-16-2004, 10:08 PM
I cannot, for the life of me, understand why people would sleep til noon, let alone 4 pm, if they weren't sick.

-TheE-

Sean
03-16-2004, 10:11 PM
Because mornings suck.

Bobmuhthol
03-16-2004, 10:14 PM
Siriusle. Every time I'm on t3h vacaz I sleep when the sun rises and wake up at around 2PM.

Skirmisher
03-16-2004, 10:49 PM
Because mornings suck.

Thats cause you dont ever seem to go to sleep before 5ish.:yes:

Snapp
03-16-2004, 11:00 PM
I wish I could wake up early, but I just can't make myself unless I have work or something. Therefore noon is a nice time to wake up.

Anebriated
03-16-2004, 11:29 PM
I cannot, for the life of me, understand why people would sleep til noon, let alone 4 pm, if they weren't sick.

If you do something at night that you will regret in the morning. Sleep till the afternoon.

Shari
03-17-2004, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by TheEschaton

-TheE-

Well, old people tend to get up real early.

<hides>

Myshel
03-17-2004, 06:42 AM
Alot of spring breakers are here, they come in all pasty white in their white socks with sandals, the next day all bright red and burnt.

Shari
03-17-2004, 01:12 PM
Hey, give me your pasty whites and socks. You can take back all your fucking old-ass snowbirds and their lane-swerving RVs...complete with their rediculous "Hey look Edna, I'm dressing southwestern!" outfits, complete with fring across the breast of their button up shirt and across the bottom pockets of their jeans, complete with too-large cowboy hat and bolo ties!

Why tourists to AZ wear that shit, I still don't understand.

HarmNone
03-17-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by LordAdredrin

Souzy, Vic, Harm, CT, Weedie, Spun! Pack, we are all goin down ta Cancun for some wild college Tequilla parties!

w00t!

I am packed, Adredrin! When does the flight leave?

I have not been to a wild college Tequila party in *cough* some years, but I think I still remember how it's done. :D

HarmNone...Oh, my bags are packed. I'm ready to go...

[Edited on 3-17-2004 by HarmNone]

J-Tech
03-17-2004, 02:42 PM
No one want's to come see me? I'm hurt...

J.T.

HarmNone
03-17-2004, 02:45 PM
We will make a swing over to Jamaica, too, John. You can host the whole troop of drunken revelers! :D

HarmNone thinks John may regret this

Trinitis
03-17-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
We will make a swing over to Jamaica, too, John. You can host the whole troop of drunken revelers! :D

HarmNone thinks John may regret this

Ok..but I don't drink so its your job Harm to drink my share too.

:D

-Adredrin

peam
03-17-2004, 06:43 PM
I'll come see you, if you hook me up with a free hotel room, John. :D

Galleazzo
03-18-2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Jesae
I get a whole week to sleep in til lunchtime and this coming weekend my boyfriend and I are doing hard-core camping. This involving tent, matches, water purification tablets, and those meals that you just add hot water to.
Man I wish. I love camping. Go out in the pine forests with a tent, a futon, some blankets and the Coleman, and feel good and pure. Acourse, this time of year, you want the Hudson Bay blankets and plenty of them, but camping in the snow is pretty righteous.

Have fun out there!

:yes:

Myshel
03-18-2004, 11:46 AM
Hey, give me your pasty whites and socks. You can take back all your fucking old-ass snowbirds and their lane-swerving RVs...complete with their rediculous "Hey look Edna, I'm dressing southwestern!" outfits, complete with fring across the breast of their button up shirt and across the bottom pockets of their jeans, complete with too-large cowboy hat and bolo ties!

Give em back to Michigan and New York!
I love my snowbirds though they pay my mortgages.:lol:

Tsa`ah
03-18-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by LordAdredrin

w00t!

Amateur.

I get them all for a winter ski outing. It's more fun warming up than cooling off.

Yugos for all!

Originally posted by TheEschaton

-TheE-

I normally don't roll out of bed until after 5pm. :P

Originally posted by Myshel
Alot of spring breakers are here, they come in all pasty white in their white socks with sandals, the next day all bright red and burnt.

And then ...

I'm so ashamed of my fellow citizens from IL.

On behalf of us almost-normal people, I'm sorry.

[Edited on 3-18-2004 by Tsa`ah]

DeV
03-18-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by J-Tech

J.T. I want to come there for my break. But Im doing nothing for Spring Break as I already did the Vegas thing earlier this year. If all goes well and I still have nothing planned Im driving to see my girlfriend and Im going to make up for having nowhere to go by having wild sex everyday as much as I can till break is over.