PDA

View Full Version : Quick 1625 Question

Iamnaeth
01-12-2010, 06:00 PM
i have a fancy hammer returner and was interested in putting it to use on a paladin. I was curious if the scripts on the returner would prevent the paladin from using his 1625 spell on it?

Mechwarrior1
01-12-2010, 06:26 PM
There might be some complications, but you will probably be ok. When you hurl your rank five bonded non-self-returner, it eventually comes back to your hand (Wulfen used to hunt that way in OTF with his mithril claidhmore). Since your hammer comes back instantly, I do not think that the bonding return-to-hand script will affect it. It should be a potent weapon, especially with plasma flares.

Mechwarrior1
01-12-2010, 06:37 PM
And, if you do happen to break the game beyond repair with your bonded returner, I will buy you a beer.

Archigeek
01-13-2010, 12:15 AM
And, if you do happen to break the game beyond repair with your bonded returner, I will buy you a beer.

I use a bonded returner every day, so I don't think it's going to break the system. Warrior bonded, but I doubt that makes a difference. I don't know what effects/benefits paladins get that are different than warriors get, but none of the warrior flares go off when the weapon is hurled, so basically I only get the droppage benefit and the bonus to AS and CMANs when I hurl it.