PDA

View Full Version : Buying nice runestaff and leathers

Marl
03-15-2004, 10:42 PM
I am looking to buy a 6x+ runestaff (not wood please) and some nicely padded full leathers, u2u me if you are selling, paying in coins not cash unless it is less than 20 bucks

Kitsun
03-15-2004, 11:35 PM
Just out of curiousity, have you seen ANY runestaves not made of wood? I'm pretty sure even the rare release ones have all been based off of rare woods. Or are you just asking for cosmetically missing the wood type?

Marl
03-15-2004, 11:54 PM
well not rare wood ones i mean, i have seen a few that look like a platinum shod wooden runestaff or a gold capped wood runestaff etc.. although an all metal one would be nice, i do not want one of the plain "wooden" ones . i should have been more specific

edited to make changes to my nasty spelling...getting late

[Edited on 3-16-2004 by Marluxian]

Galleazzo
03-16-2004, 10:41 AM
Sheesh, getting alterations is easy these days. Get someone to enchant a runestaff to 6x for you and get it altered. Cost you a lot less.

Marl
03-16-2004, 03:32 PM
really i was hoping for around an 8x and well in the past 5 years or so i have been playing off and on i have only 2 alterations done, i cant stand waiting in one room for more than 2 hours...

Galleazzo
03-16-2004, 04:34 PM
You're hoping for an EIGHT TIMES enchanted runestaff?

(chokes with laughter)

Dude, runestaves have been out for what, a couple months? Unless someone converts an 8x sword, there ain't gonna be any 8x runestaves for a looooong time. And until wizards have enough cojones to risk enchanting a 7x more when they can get a fuckwad of silver for it as it stands.

Kitsun
03-16-2004, 05:12 PM
There's been a couple 7x and up runestaves for sale on the official boards.

The only way to get above 7x is that bloody converter, which I believe takes one 10x item to get because of the conversion rate.

Wizards can't currently enchant anything over 7x with the potions released. Unless Celebrymor actually did release those uber potions, if he did, I completely missed it. The process would take approximately 8 days per each of the 8 steps so around 64 days. The Spitfire has only been gone for about 16 days. Thats if they had a 7x to start with and started immediately after...

Now the real question is: Is this worth it? Since runestaves use the 2-handed weapon parry, approximately only 20% of the enchant gets used for offensive DS. Is it worth 16 million and up for approximately 10DS?

J-Tech
03-16-2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Kitsun
Is it worth 16 million and up for approximately 10DS?

Can i get a "HELL NO!"?

J.T.

Trinitis
03-16-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Kitsun
There's been a couple 7x and up runestaves for sale on the official boards.

The only way to get above 7x is that bloody converter, which I believe takes one 10x item to get because of the conversion rate.

Wizards can't currently enchant anything over 7x with the potions released. Unless Celebrymor actually did release those uber potions, if he did, I completely missed it. The process would take approximately 8 days per each of the 8 steps so around 64 days. The Spitfire has only been gone for about 16 days. Thats if they had a 7x to start with and started immediately after...

Now the real question is: Is this worth it? Since runestaves use the 2-handed weapon parry, approximately only 20% of the enchant gets used for offensive DS. Is it worth 16 million and up for approximately 10DS?

I actually remember reading someplace on the GS4 website that states you get the full enchant added too your DS. I've been trying to find it for about 20 min now..still looking.

Kitsun
03-16-2004, 08:54 PM
Don't have to look for it. Just grab a pair of different enchant runestaves and TRY it. I assure you, it doesn't add directly 1 for 1.

Edaarin
03-16-2004, 09:46 PM
Ironically 16m is about market for a 2x DB item...

Marl
03-16-2004, 09:48 PM
indefense stance the enchant adds exactaly that amount to DS a 4x adds +20 ds 5x +25ds etc etc i have tested with a 0x-5x runestaves, and yes there are ALOT of runestaffs out there over 6x enchants and have seen many of them for sale, +42 i saw was 20 mil a +40 is about the same, +35 is around 15 mil +30 have seen for less than 6 or 7 and +25 anywhere from 1-2 mil ........i think i found me a staff now all i need are leathers anyone have a pair in their lockers? i can trade my 6x fulls and some coin for a nice pair of padded fulls