PDA

View Full Version : Heh, Lack of Role playing.

Kuyuk
03-16-2004, 01:35 AM
>
Geosain asks, "The skank has friends?"
>
Trade softly says, "Reminion likes to lick himself."
>
Trade fidgets.
>
Dionisius firmly says, "Why dont you leave the lands and bring the skank back."
>
Geosain says, "The skank and the hoe should get toghter."
>chuckle
You chuckle.
>
Alarke recites:

"So do i"

>
Trade glances at Alarke and begins to wail!
>cheer
You let out a cheer!
>
Ericos sniffs at Dionisius.
>'Kill the skank?
You ask, "Kill the skank?"
>
Ericos says, "You smell almost as bad as I do."
>
Geosain nods to you.
>
Dionisius chuckles.
>
Ericos starts chortling.
>gasp
You gasp.
>
Geosain says, "Kill the skank."
>
The voice of Reminion says, "Dion why dont you leave."
>
Geosain asks, "Who the skank?"
>
Alarke asks, "Reminion, why dont you?"
>
Geosain says, "Opps."
>
Alarke snickers.
>
Geosain says, "Ok."
>
Dionisius firmly says, "Ummm...no."
>
Glavanor tucks his chin towards his chest and falls to the ground in an elegant roll. He tumbles smoothly and springs to his feet, ready for action!
>'Where's your bling bling?
You ask, "Where's your bling bling?"
>peer geo
You peer quizzically at Geosain.
>
Geosain says, "Right here."
>

*** Please remember that out-of-character, out-of-genre, or 'real world' speech or actions are disruptive to the roleplaying atmosphere and may be a violation of GemStone III Policy. Out-of-character discussions and actions should be kept to private rooms and whispers. Try to base your actions on what your character would do in keeping with the role-playing environment of GemStone III. Thank you.

>
Dionisius firmly says, "Your little friend came here looking for trouble."
>
Geosain reaches up and polishes the front of one of his platinum fangs with the tip of his index finger.
>
Dionisius firmly says, "And she found it."
>gaze up
You gaze up into the heavens.
>
Geosain says, "Bling bling."

Heh, Fun times on the boulder.

Kuyuk

Snapp
03-16-2004, 01:44 AM
They should have banned all of you. Or at least make it so you can't ever leave the boulder.

Shari
03-16-2004, 02:06 AM
I fully agree with Snapp. That's totall bullshit. There should be a three strikes rule for being blatatly ooc and after three warnings they ban your ass.

FinisWolf
03-16-2004, 05:10 AM
I'll just add...

a...
b...
c-ya...

Agreeing with Snapp and Jesae on this one.

Finiswolf

ThisOtherKingdom
03-16-2004, 05:18 AM
The only thing I hate more than people who hang out at the boulder are empaths who hang out at the boulder.

Caiylania
03-16-2004, 05:29 AM
Damn, all these changes and upgrades, and they didn't even fix their OOC warning to say Gemstone IV??? hehe.

PS: I agree with the others, that was retarded on everyone there's part.

AnticorRifling
03-16-2004, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by Caiylania
Damn, all these changes and upgrades, and they didn't even fix their OOC warning to say Gemstone IV??? hehe.

PS: I agree with the others, that was retarded on everyone there's part.

Glad I'm not the only one that spotted that.

Reminion should die a slow and painful death. The others needed warned for being OOC.

03-16-2004, 08:03 AM
now I dont feel bad about killing Geosain the other day

[Edited on 3-16-2004 by The Edine]

Galleazzo
03-16-2004, 11:01 AM
Fucking A, what a crew of shitheads. We don't expect any different from boulderscum, but Snapp's right, they ought to never be allowed to leave.

Atlanteax
03-16-2004, 11:48 AM
Go find a Chat Room if you can't carry a normal conversations in GS4/Elanthia.

Miss X
03-16-2004, 12:33 PM
Geosain sucks. He thinks its perfectly ok to kill someone in game based on what they say on the PsiNet OOC channel. He failed to make the connection that what people say on there has NOTHING to do with their charecter in game. I called him an idiot and I'm awaiting his attempt to kill my chatecter. Needless to say she is quaking in her foot-wrappings. ;)

Kia
03-16-2004, 01:36 PM
I find the boulder to be relatively entertaining.... especially on the days the large rock suddenly starts eating stupid people.

KIA.

Weedmage Princess
03-16-2004, 02:01 PM
It's never going to change. They're not going to step in and do anything to seriously curb all the OOC chatter and stuff like that...simply because all things like previously shown in the log above is how they market other products, like Plat. If/when one day Plat becomes like that, they won't fix it either. They'll use it to market something else. I like to call it Gemstone Titanium.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
03-16-2004, 02:11 PM
its like their HMC policy, non-existant.

THe reason OOC shit like that happens, is because they PAY to play. So long as SIMU makes a buck, they will continue to do so.

Betheny
03-16-2004, 02:18 PM
This is why I think boulder dwellers are dumb.

Nieninque
03-16-2004, 03:10 PM
I didnt even understand what they were talking about.
If that was a real world discussion, I am a few planets away from them dingbats

Bobmuhthol
03-16-2004, 03:11 PM
I liked it.

DeV
03-16-2004, 05:07 PM
the use of the word bling bling belongs nowhere in the world of elanthia. with that being said, blatant OOC sucks major.

Bobmuhthol
03-16-2004, 05:08 PM
Your name is Voldermort.

You lose, you lose!

DeV
03-16-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
Your name is Voldermort.

You lose, you lose! Yes, but its not blatant and Im a damn good roleplayer. VOLDERMORT is one of about 9 characters I have, and his is the only un-original name. Since we arent discussing names lets get back to bashing the OOC idiots shall we...

Bobmuhthol
03-16-2004, 05:13 PM
Wow. Out of nine names, you have a very shitty one. I've had tons of throwaway characters and I never used an OOC name for any of them, except Legolasaragorn which was intentionally a shitty name.

OOC != Idiot.

J-Tech
03-16-2004, 05:17 PM
What kinda moron says "bling bling" in gemstone?

J.T.

J-Tech
03-16-2004, 05:18 PM
LOL - Okay, Vold beat me to the punch on that one...i didnt read the whol thread, oh well...my bad.

J.T.

DeV
03-16-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
Wow. Out of nine names, you have a very shitty one. I've had tons of throwaway characters and I never used an OOC name for any of them, except Legolasaragorn which was intentionally a shitty name.

OOC != Idiot. Yes, its a shitty name. 'Nouf said'. But its not Bobmuhthol. <--- that name's just shitty for no reason. :P

all in good fun though... the reason I didn't re-roll Voldermort is because I love conflict in game, great RP opportunities... and unfortunately people dont know what to make of Voldermort because I roleplay him well, and hes never OOC so I never get shit. Then he ended up meeting a hot babe and the rest is history.

Betheny
03-16-2004, 05:21 PM
At least you didn't name him assmonkey.

DeV
03-16-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Maimara
At least you didn't name him assmonkey. You know... oddly enough that one never came to mind. :lol: Although Id bet anything its probably come up as a name Simu recommends in the name screen.

Trinitis
03-16-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by DarkelfVold

Originally posted by Maimara
At least you didn't name him assmonkey. You know... oddly enough that one never came to mind. :lol: Although Id bet anything its probably come up as a name Simu recommends in the name screen.

I have a screen shot somewhere off the server giving a name idea of Assmonger.