View Full Version : Scripted and pocketed metallic kirtle

WRoss
01-04-2010, 02:28 AM
Just found this off a nasty red gremlin of all things

a silver-washed kirtle of stormy sky-hued cotton
3lbs

First Person View

>turn kirt
You move in a slow circle, admiring the glittering skirts of your kirtle as they catch the light.

>push kirt
You give the skirts of your kirtle a shake, and they settle into graceful folds.

>rub kirt
You smooth the metallic fabric of your kirtle, and it glitters in the ambient light.

>pull kirt
You raise the hem of your kirtle several inches and take a few mincing steps.

>tilt kirt
You lift one arm in a graceful pose, causing the metallic weft of your kirtle to gleam as your posture shifts.

Third Person View

YOMOMMA smooths the metallic fabric of his kirtle, and it glitters in the ambient light.

YOMOMMA lifts one arm in a graceful pose, causing the metallic weft of his kirtle to gleam as his posture shifts.

YOMOMMA gives the skirts of his kirtle a shake, and they settle into graceful folds.

YOMOMMA raises the hem of his kirtle several inches and takes a few mincing steps.

YOMOMMA moves in a slow circle, and the glittering skirts of his kirtle catch the light.

>inspect kirt
You carefully inspect your silver-washed kirtle.

You estimate that a silver-washed kirtle of stormy sky-hued cotton can store a very small amount with enough space for a couple of items.

You determine that you could wear the kirtle around your chest.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of cloth.

>analyze kirtle
You analyze your silver-washed kirtle and sense that there is no recorded information on that item. It may or may not be able to be worked on by a merchant alterer.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the silver-washed kirtle for you or have its pockets deepened.

CB: 50k Varucca

Asile
01-04-2010, 11:21 AM
I'll offer up 75k.

~Traiva

WRoss
01-06-2010, 02:37 PM
Forgot about this. I'll go ahead and post it as sold!

Asile
01-06-2010, 08:33 PM
Forgot about this. I'll go ahead and post it as sold!

To who?

WRoss
01-06-2010, 08:43 PM
to you!