PDA

View Full Version : Wanted!

Inspire
12-20-2009, 06:05 PM
I love the uberbar.lic window.

I'd like one for spells so I don't have to type magic to see the duration left. It should list all active spells in numerical order. (Similar to the stormfront Active Spells window) and then how much time is left on that spells. (Kind of like typing magic in PSinet.)

Anyone able to make this?

Calbren
12-20-2009, 06:44 PM
Most of the scripters seem to have left Lich. There's a few left but I'm not sure they know how to do windows like uberbar.

pabstblueribbon
12-20-2009, 06:46 PM
Most of the scripters seem to have left Lich. There's a few left but I'm not sure they know how to do windows like uberbar.

Hey, speak for yourself.

Inspire, this has already been done. I need to finish up a few things and I'll find it for you. I know it was on the old repo so, I have it somewhere.

faloon
12-20-2009, 07:15 PM
pabst you remember the name? i have all the ones from the old repo if you don't.

pabstblueribbon
12-20-2009, 07:18 PM
Im trying to find it. I know it was on there. At first I thought it was spellfrontfilter.lic but that doesnt seem to be it.

Tillmen
12-20-2009, 07:24 PM
Looks like it's activespells.lic. I uploaded it now.

Inspire
12-20-2009, 07:41 PM
You rock!

geoffire
12-20-2009, 08:13 PM
Along the same lines as this, would it be possible for ;magic (and this script) to continue listing spells that are still active, but the time remaining is unknown? This happens a lot if you receive spells from people who's ranks are unknown. Not a major issue, but its annoying to have to type 'spell active' to see whats really up.