PDA

View Full Version : A good butt-whooping.

Betheny
07-24-2003, 06:30 AM
You have two dogs, one's a german shepherd one's a fat little weiner dog. They're in the back yard. You hear them barking, you look out, and there's three little PUNK kids, maybe 12 years old, throwing rocks and antagonizing them. This is a weekly thing.

What do you do?

Bobmuhthol
07-24-2003, 06:40 AM
Lure them into theft, then do what Gord does: Chase them down and beat the living hell out of them. Punch them in the face, throw them into buildings and/or walls, maybe even into a bulletproof glass door.

Bestatte
07-24-2003, 07:25 AM
Call the cops.

1) Taking action against them directly will land -you- in jail for assault on a minor. And if they're punks, trust me they WILL cry foul.

2) Sending them home to mommy only works if mommy isn't a punk herself and takes her job as mommy seriously. These days you just can't count on that.

3) Ignoring it will not help the dogs, and I'm assuming you care about the dogs. They will either turn aggressive against children or become desensitized and stop reacting to any threat to your house or person.

Calling the police will alert the kids' families that their children are not being properly supervised, have not been properly taught self-control, and that society does not accept such behavior. It might not teach the kids a damned thing, but it'll get them away from your yard.

Parkbandit
07-24-2003, 08:43 AM
Bring your dogs inside...

Punk or not, they are 12 year old kids.

I used to tease dogs too... and look how wonderful I turned out. :)

Suppa Hobbit Mage
07-24-2003, 11:20 AM
12 year olds should know better. Nothing pisses me off more than disrespectful brats. First I'd confront them imediately, shame them. Then, if that didn't work, I'd find where they live and speak with their parents about it.

If that wasn't effective, then I'd called the police. And if all that failed. I suppose civil suit, folks start to listen when their wallets are impacted.

Nobody fucks with my dogs, I'd rather see some kid in jail than have them hurt.

longshot
07-24-2003, 11:27 AM
Go straight to the cops. Don't put it in some crackhead "mommy" hands. All her kids probably have different last names anyway...

Betheny
07-24-2003, 03:56 PM
Aparently these kids are from a foster home down the street. Oddly, I don't think the foster mother does much other than sit on her porch and gossip.

It ticks me off because the one time I did call the cops they just came out here and took a report and told us that the kids are 'troubled kids'. Inner city kids living in a foster home. To my knowledge they've never hit either of my dogs with rocks, b ut if they did, I would be reaching over the fence and pulling said child over and letting my dog have fun with him.

The dogs aren't mean, except when people (now) come close to the fence, the big one will snarl. Wonder who taught him that.

bleh.

AnticorRifling
07-24-2003, 04:01 PM
If these punk kids are on your property then call the cops. If they are in the street then maybe they should have an accident. Me, I would crawl into the yard let one of the rocks hit me then sue the shit out of their parents.

Scott
07-24-2003, 04:09 PM
When I was younger these 2 kids were throwing things at these peoples dogs across the street, so I pulled out my BB gun and started shooting. I wasn't pumped up enough to go into them or anything, but it really gave them a nice sting. They had no idea where it was coming from or what was happening. I'm sure it hurt them pretty good, and it was quite amusing too..... However I wouldn't recommend this unless you can aim. (I had a 3x scope on the gun, and it was dead accurate)

Betheny
07-24-2003, 04:29 PM
Neh, they come up onto our property and stand by the fence.

They run when they see me though. I am scary when I wake up.

They usually show up between 3:30 and 4:00... I'm waiting for them to show up today.

Tsa`ah
07-24-2003, 04:50 PM
I'm not a pet person myself but ...

The first action I would take would be to tape them antagonizing the dogs.

Second, confront them. (Don't mention the tape)

If it persists ...

Confront the foster parent. (show tape)

Call the cops. (show tape)

Contact children services. (show tape)

Contact the humane society. (show tape)

Primarily, don't label the kids because they are in foster care. Label the foster parent if they don't take corrective action. Nothing burns my ass more than hearing of foster parents that are just as neglectful of the children in their care as the biological parents were.

They're just kids as we all were, but it's not a reason to ignore the problem.

Stacey
07-24-2003, 11:04 PM
The humane Society is the way to go. I have two dog's and I couldn't imagine someone throwing anything at them. I will say, that your showing good restraint. I would have opened a can of whoop ass a while ago. (And my husband's a cop.)

peam
07-24-2003, 11:05 PM
Land mines are the only solution.

Betheny
07-24-2003, 11:19 PM
My only consolation is they probably step in dog shit every time they walk over here.

Ravenstorm
07-25-2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by MaimaraIt ticks me off because the one time I did call the cops they just came out here and took a report and told us that the kids are 'troubled kids'.

Keep calling the cops. If nothing else, when they eventually break something or hurt the dog, you will have a long history of police reports to show a pattern. This will be important for the civil suit you file against the foster mother to get reimbursed for damages.

An appropriate song by Oingo Boing: http://www.rlyrics.com/O%5COingoBoingo/OnlyALad.asp

Raven

Ben
07-25-2003, 12:48 AM
Stab them with a screwdriver until at least 40% of their body is covered in stab wounds then work the body over with a claw hammer, then go back to their house and find their mother and stick her in the neck with a syringe filled with bleach, then find her baby which is probably in the other room eating paint chips and STOMP on it so hard poop squirts across the room. I hate people who pick on dogs, and if the dog responds it will get punished.

[Edited on 7-25-2003 by Ben]

Ben
07-25-2003, 12:51 AM
I'm just kidding about that previous post.. ;)

Betheny
07-25-2003, 02:06 AM
You tell me this NOW...

I don't know why I'm laughing. That's kind of sick.

Weedmage Princess
07-25-2003, 10:59 AM
Well in your situation, I'd call the ASPCA or the cops AGAIN. I'd become a nuisance about it too, because you know if something happened that they antagonized your dog and somehow your dog finally got a hold of them and bit them good (which they'd deserve) they'll make a big fuss and you, being the owner, would be in a WORLD of trouble...even though you've called the police before and it's known that they throw rocks at your dogs. So cover your own ass and make sure these little punks get taken care of before it becomes an even greater issue.

Makkah
07-25-2003, 11:10 AM
<<I used to tease dogs too... and look how wonderful I turned out.>>

Why am I not surprised, Parkbandit?

rht

Parkbandit
07-25-2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Makkah
<<I used to tease dogs too... and look how wonderful I turned out.>>

Why am I not surprised, Parkbandit?

rht

Not sure :)

I never threw stones at them mind you.. but I lived next door to a guy we all picked on. He had 2 of the meanest and ugliest dogs I have ever seen (Well they were mean and ugly to me way back then) We would get them barking by running back and forth next to the fence. We would then hide and wait for the old man to come out and yell at his dogs.

I know.. I needed a hobby back then obviously.

Ben
07-26-2003, 03:10 AM
Please pick on him next.

Bobmuhthol
07-26-2003, 03:13 AM
Have you submitted that sack of shit to fugly.com?

Ben
07-26-2003, 05:55 AM
Nope, all the bandwidth was taken by yo momma

Red Devil
07-29-2003, 11:07 AM
I'd kill the kids, but, that's just me

http://www.classicgunsandknives.com/photos/MossbergCruiser12Ext.JPG

have any friends that are minors? pay them to beat the fuckin shit outta these kids, they'll get off with less than if you were to do it

Parkbandit
07-29-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Ben
Nope, all the bandwidth was taken by yo momma

Heh... Momma jokes are always funny.

Skirmisher
07-29-2003, 05:57 PM
I really didnt wan't to admit it cause Ben just pisses me off but it *was* a good one.

Betheny
08-01-2003, 12:43 AM
The dude working to put in some retaining wall/patio thing in our backyard caught the kids yesterday and apparently gave two of them stitches. He didn't get arrested, either.

Serves 'em right.

Skirmisher
08-01-2003, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Maimara
The dude working to put in some retaining wall/patio thing in our backyard caught the kids yesterday and apparently gave two of them stitches. He didn't get arrested, either.

Serves 'em right.

Hurrah! That man deserves a nice tip.:bounce:

Artha
08-01-2003, 01:47 AM
You know what would solve your problems?

Molotov Cocktails.

Red Devil
08-01-2003, 08:20 PM
rofl, how did he give these kids "stitches"? did he throw something or punch them? details plz