PDA

View Full Version : Superdoo - my voodoo replacement

geoffire
12-09-2009, 04:31 AM
superdoo - Like voodoo but does sooooo much more. designed with macro use in mind, or changeable on the fly. Works like voodoo, but multiple targets, spells, repeated casts and calculates duration, stances for bolts and other attack spells, checks for mana/stamina/spirit for powers and spells. also includes targeting system. all ran from the command line, just like voodoo.

This script is the caster helper, not designed to be a autohunter.

Here's some examples (numbers above 9000 are the numbers lich associates with society powers and cmans with duration)

9904 9908 9912 3 904 - makes sure the Col AS booster are up before each (3) acid bolts are cast. Uses puts so your only in offensive for a split second.

107 101 103 bob 4h - gives bob 4 hours of blues and a look. Waits for mana. typeing 'stop' stops it, or sending another command replaces the one running.

702 channeloff repeat each kill darkwoode ";sloot" - each is the trigger to run stuff in quotes after every kill. kill sets the targeting to kill mode - keeps the same target till its dead. Channeling turned off to search this quickly disappearing critter. Repeat keeps going till they're all dead, then waits for another to show up (or you find one)

615 off - quick and easy casting of knockdown call swarm

9707 9708 9710 9715 908 sorc|warl|dissa|witch any repeat disable each "sloot" - targets separeted by | without spaces are targets of equal priority. disable sets to disable mode - when your target stuns it looks for another. Stuns then kills all the sorcerers, then continues onto whats left. If a sorcerer walks in, will target it. the 9700's are the sigils selected to keep up.

Its in the repo, give it a whirl, let me know if it has a any bugs or something should be done differently than how it does it. I will be adding physical attacks, but my mains are pure casting sorcerer and wizard, so getting the casting part right first. Its kind of verbose at the moment...

SpiffyJr
12-09-2009, 09:22 AM
Interesting but what's the purpose of the "extra" features? To make scripting/macros easier? Very cool even if I don't see the importance of it (then again, I have no pures).

Morrff
12-09-2009, 12:02 PM
Along with swinging this would prove handy for ranged users as well. Nice work.

EDIT:
I assume this runs on V4 and either SF or WizardFE?