PDA

View Full Version : Autosorter Bug

kgolfer
12-01-2009, 09:52 AM
I think there is a bug with autosorter. A bag in my locker contents is buggy specifically.

With autosorter running I see,

In the duffel bag you see a superior mithril haxe (8).

When I kill autosorter I see (and it is what I suppose to see),

In the duffel bag you see a a superior mithril handaxe (x7), a vultite wall shield, a dark vultite round shield, a steel-tipped ironwood runestaff, an imflass shield, a vultite rolaren-studded buckler, an invar-hilted vultite falchion and a faenor-chased augmented breastplate.

AK

Alorn15
12-01-2009, 10:36 AM
Hrm, when you did last update? Anyone else have this issue with recent versions?

And does it really say 'haxe'?

kgolfer
12-01-2009, 10:42 AM
I should have the newest programs, just reinstalled win 7 and had to start from the beginning with lich. I also tried to kill autosort, downloaded it again, and restarted....same problem.

It is buggy on another one of my characters when I look in his pack.

AK

Morrff
12-01-2009, 01:52 PM
In the duffel bag you see a a superior mithril handaxe (x7), a vultite wall shield, a dark vultite round shield, a steel-tipped ironwood runestaff, an imflass shield, a vultite rolaren-studded buckler, an invar-hilted vultite falchion and a faenor-chased augmented breastplate.

AK

I'll bet the double a is doing it. I had a similar issue with Psinet's sorting functions. There was an old ass food item without the proper wording inside a container I was sorting, it made everything after it disappear as though it was not there at all. I actually assisted, got a GM to look into it right away and they found the food item properly changed the wording in the name and then I could see everything inside the container again.

So I'd look into the double a for the buggish issue, just a thought.

kgolfer
12-01-2009, 05:38 PM
I think the "double a" is the cause....but there are 3 of my characters affected now. GM involvement to get all my characters fixed.....or is there a quick fix programing change that can be done with autosort......or should I just stop autosort from loading?

AK

Alorn15
12-01-2009, 09:58 PM
Ah. I ran into this with citizendata, actually, and fixed it there.

I probably won't have time to look into autosort till this weekend though.

kgolfer
12-01-2009, 10:02 PM
Thanks for looking into it Alorn.

AK

Setheck
12-03-2009, 04:06 PM
I don't know if anyone else is interested, but i just switched from using sorter, to autosorter and i NEED the types highlighted,
so i added it.

Basically i just copied what i needed from sorter,
i just added the bold sections starting at line 54.

if defined?($fake_stormfront) and $fake_stormfront
bold_start = "\034GSL\r\n"
bold_end = "\034GSM\r\n"
else
bold_start = "<pushBold />"
bold_end = "<popBold />"
end

## create heading
if(category == nil)
string.concat($autosort_container)
else
string.concat("#{bold_start}#{category[0, 1].upcase}#{category[1..-1]}:#{bold_end}")
end

Just thought i would post this, while people are talking about autosort.