PDA

View Full Version : Halfling's Battle Harness Container Sale

Reawing
11-30-2009, 01:34 AM
Quick auction. It will go once, twice, sold. I will update daily and pickup can occur on FWI, the Landing, Icemule or Solhaven. I plan to be done by the end of the weekend unless bids are coming in crazily.

1. Halfling's Battle Harness - 4 lbs., Shoulder worn. Long show and password. Able to be further lightened and deepened but currently has a 6 item limit. CB: 1.25M - SpiffyJr Twice

Look at Harness
You glance at your battle harness. Judging by its size, this undersized harness is fit as an accessory for a child's warrior doll. Deep gashes, burn marks, and mottled stains encompass the exterior of the harness, a testament to the many opponents it has seen. Tightly braided leather strips have been strung from end to end, allowing this weapon holder to be hung from the shoulder. The thick leather flap is adorned with a flourished monogrammed "A" that is almost indescernible due to the many stains that mars it surface. Perched on top of the battle harness is constructed from what appears to be a mix and match of broken bones is a miniature skeleton. The bones are drilled through and threaded with brass wire with an oversized ivory skull. Clasped within the bony arms is a tiny kelyn skeleton key.

Whisper harness (password)
As you whisper the password to the ivory white skull, one of its arms unfreezes and swings out carrying a kelyn key. It carefully inserts it into the lock and with a *click* it opens! - If the password is incorrect there is a small spirit drain to the character attempting to open it.

Open harness
You carefully move the skeleton hands out of the way and open your battle harness.

Close harness
As you close your harness, a skeletal hand swings down from the skeleton perched on top holding a kelyn key and carefully locks the battle harness and returns to its side.

Open harness - (while locked)
The skeletal eyes flash ominously as you tug at the skull to open your battle harness as tiny skeletal arms hold it closed.

anal harn
You analyze your battle harness and sense that there is no recorded information on that item. It may or may not be able to be worked on by a merchant alterer.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the battle harness for you or have its pockets deepened.

2. a veniom-toggled rugged suede weapon harness - 5 lbs., hold LA, shoulder and back worn. CB:25K Abilene Twice

3. A stained Ivory white longcoat - 4 lbs., VLA, shoulder worn MB:100K

4. Pear-cut ruby and silver ring - under a pound, ring worn, space for 1 small item MB:25K

5. Silvery letter opener - common quality lockpick, shows as a Silvery letter opener inset with a trio of moonstones. MB:25K

AIM: Wiscmatt

Ugotfaced
11-30-2009, 11:01 AM
i'll go 1m on the halfling harness

I'm assuming you will provide the password to the winner? lol..

Xaerve
11-30-2009, 11:07 AM
Harness is 1m.

Password is another 15m, one week after the auction!

SpiffyJr
11-30-2009, 11:21 AM
1.25m on the harness.

Reawing
11-30-2009, 01:40 PM
i'll go 1m on the halfling harness

I'm assuming you will provide the password to the winner? lol..

LOL Yes, I will give the password to the winner.

Bump and update.

Reawing
11-30-2009, 07:00 PM
Evening update.

Abilene
11-30-2009, 07:08 PM
2. a veniom-toggled rugged suede weapon harness - 5 lbs., hold LA, shoulder and back worn. MB:25K

Reawing
11-30-2009, 11:46 PM
Ok, updated for the evening. From now on updates and sales will occur around midnight Eastern.

Reawing
12-01-2009, 03:15 PM
Midday Bump

Ugotfaced
12-01-2009, 03:57 PM
Wondering if I could get the harness altered into a giant harness and keep the password and what not.. Cool item..

Reawing
12-01-2009, 04:07 PM
I'm not certain how alterable it is. It says it can be deepened and lightened when I analyze it, which makes me think its visible features should also be able to be modified. But, don't quote me, I've never tried.

SpiffyJr
12-01-2009, 08:56 PM
Hellz no. I'm a halfling and I want my halfling item.

Reawing
12-01-2009, 11:39 PM
Updated.

Reawing
12-02-2009, 12:34 AM
If there are no further bids, the auction will end at 11 am ET on Thursday.

Reawing
12-02-2009, 12:33 PM
bump - Last day to bid.

SpiffyJr
12-02-2009, 01:07 PM
Feh. Just say sold already. Two days to wait from twice -> sold is goofy.

Reawing
12-02-2009, 02:57 PM
I want to give people a chance to bid in the morning tomorrow and I only made it twice around midnight last night. I promise it will sell when I wake up tomorrow morning, which should be about 11 am Eastern. The whole auction is ending then too, so if anyone wants any of the other items, the MB will suffice.

This also counts as the midday update. There will be one more bump tonight and then all items that have been bid on will be sold tomorrow morning.

Reawing
12-03-2009, 01:52 AM
Last bump. Items will be sold at 11am ET. Any bids recieved after then will not be considered unless it is for one of the items not yet bid on.

SpiffyJr
12-03-2009, 10:58 AM
Woot, finally. SpiffyJr ismy AIM.

Reawing
12-03-2009, 01:44 PM
Oh but a private bidder has swooped in! Just kidding.

Auction is over boys and girls. My AIM is Wiscmatt for those who don't know. I'll be flying today but if you're around this evening I can make the swap on FWI or anywhere reasonably close to the landing.