PDA

View Full Version : i don't like these

MPSorc
03-12-2004, 03:02 PM
i dont like these type of posts because i do like to think i kinda know what im doing, but, in all my time playing i have never even kicked around numbers for empaths much less played one, now i rolled one up because im interested in how they are, i have chosen certain skills for role play reasons but am curious about what you skilled empath players think of this

(at level 1), your current skill bonuses and ranks (including all modifiers) are:
Skill Name | Current Current
| Bonus Ranks
Shield Use.........................| 10 2
Blunt Weapons......................| 10 2
Physical Fitness...................| 20 4
Arcane Symbols.....................| 5 1
Magic Item Use.....................| 5 1
Harness Power......................| 10 2
Mental Mana Control................| 10 2
Spirit Mana Control................| 10 2
Mental Lore - Manipulation.........| 15 3
Survival...........................| 20 4
Perception.........................| 10 2
Climbing...........................| 5 1
First Aid..........................| 30 6

Spell Lists
Major Spirit.......................| 2

Spell Lists
Minor Spirit.......................| 1

Spell Lists
Empath.............................| 1

Race: Half-Krolvin Profession: Empath (not shown)
Normal (Bonus) ... Enhanced (Bonus)
Strength (STR): 70 (20) ... 70 (20)
Constitution (CON): 80 (25) ... 80 (25)
Dexterity (DEX): 60 (5) ... 60 (5)
Agility (AGI): 60 (10) ... 60 (10)
Discipline (DIS): 50 (0) ... 50 (0)
Aura (AUR): 80 (15) ... 80 (15)
Logic (LOG): 50 (-10) ... 50 (-10)
Intuition (INT): 50 (0) ... 50 (0)
Wisdom (WIS): 80 (10) ... 80 (10)
Influence (INF): 80 (10) ... 80 (10)

[Edited on 3-12-2004 by MPSorc]

Trinitis
03-12-2004, 04:22 PM
Just wondering why on the following :)

2x PT

1x Harness Power

and

why starting out so early with MIU/Scrolls when your not using Runestaff :)

-Adredrin

MPSorc
03-12-2004, 04:40 PM
thanks for the input Adredrin, after some thought into those questions i have answered a few for my wee character.

Trinitis
03-12-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by MPSorc
thanks for the input Adredrin, after some thought into those questions i have answered a few for my wee character.

Well, don't leave me hangin :P

MPSorc
03-13-2004, 08:43 AM
well per advice of a good friend, im goign to play around with my skills until i reach a certain point or close to my 30 day quick goals phase, then im going to take your assessments into consideration as far as the physical trainging and miu and SA, and go for more power, as i wanted this to be a fighting/casting empath mainly to cast bone shatter then to finish off the critter with a swing and to have something to fall back on when my mana runs out which i will slowly drop the fighting skills once this char is alot older and eventually round out to a staff, i think, its really playing with it to learn the ins and outs of the empath profession as i have never even studied it, but the best way to learn is trial and error for me so ill read up on it, use stuff and figure out what style i like. Thanks alot for your input.

Miss X
03-13-2004, 09:55 AM
Your plan is quite simelar to my empath, she hunts mainly with bone shatter but can swing a weapon too. I started out with Scroll read and arcane symbols at level 0 and did them on alternate trains so by the time she was 50 she had 25 in each which is fine.
She will be moving to the rift in a few trains though so I may switch her to staff to get more empath spells so I can boost her CS.

My AIM is at the bottom of this post, feel free to IM me if you wanna see her stats and skills.

Vx

TheEschaton
03-13-2004, 10:19 AM
Bah, swinging a claid and using Fire Spirit is the way to go. Muahahahaha.

-TheE-