PDA

View Full Version : ps3 + games for trade

somegsdude
11-24-2009, 08:56 PM
I have a ps3 and a few games is collecting dust, a couple of the games just recently were bought for me for a birthday gift.

Ps3 Slim 120gb all cables + one controler. Everything Barely used and in near perfect condition

Disgaea 3
Borderlands
Metal Gear solid 4
Dragon Age

Here is the deal I value the system and games at roughly 350 american, estimated. I Live in Canada and would be willing to pay shipping to Canada or the US if anyone if interested.

I know this would take alot of trust. I may just sell it locally and use the cash to buy stuff here.

Looking to trade for Silver offers, or nice high end weapons/armor.

I'm probably going to be flammed, but I am willing to talk about arrangements. Depending on person I may even be willing to wait untill you receive the system and games before you transfer items to myself, but I would prefer not to do this.

I can get pictures of everything if needed, I am willing to ship registered also, and will discuss shipping details if a deal is agreed on.

If interested, email me coin offers or item offers Prefer ohe's, 2hd, brawl weapons, and double leathers or plate armor. But will be open to options.

Feel free to post questions, pm or otherwise. I am serious about this. But it will require alot of trust and contact back and forth before a deal is agreed on.

Cheers,

Methais
11-24-2009, 08:58 PM
I may just sell it locally and use the cash to buy stuff here.

^

Wrathbringer
11-25-2009, 06:09 AM
I'm probably going to be flammed, but...

Probably?

Wrathbringer
11-25-2009, 01:49 PM
Wait for it...

Asha
11-25-2009, 02:00 PM
I wouldn't flame him for that. I'd say what Methais did though, go with your own best advice.

ElvenFury
11-25-2009, 02:00 PM
Probably?

Wait for it...

http://newsimg.ngfiles.com/117000/117416_76837_Unsuccessful.jpg

somegsdude
11-25-2009, 09:39 PM
Wow you guys are great. I had a generous offer from one member and asked her to wait to see if any other offers came up.

She informed me today that she sold one of the pieces so the offer was off, but no complaints here.

I was expecting to get flammed out, but all I got was love , and a good laugh.

Thank you all.

Btw i'm going to take my own advice and buy local, but expect me to be looking to buy some silvers or items in the next week or so.

Thanks again.

Sablemane
11-26-2009, 07:17 PM
If you got silvers I still have the items. :D

btw, it's "he" lolz