PDA

View Full Version : I can't download shit for shit. Shit.

Stanley Burrell
11-22-2009, 02:05 PM
Help.

I am using Microsoft Vista (lol) and every time I try to download something from the File Download - Security Warning window I am not able to. I click on "Run" or "Save" and nothing happens, besides those two command buttons being pushed. I can't even download a seperate browser.

HLPHELPELPEHELP.

Thank you kindly.

Methais
11-22-2009, 02:22 PM
http://img6.travelblog.org/Photos/60465/386329/f/3636139-You-re-Doing-It-Wrong-0.jpg

4a6c1
11-22-2009, 02:35 PM
Me too. Except sometimes my computer feels like letting me download things. And then I am grateful and rub the shiny things on the side until they blink at me.

Warriorbird
11-22-2009, 03:45 PM
Turn off your firewall.

Jace Solo
11-22-2009, 04:44 PM
Rub until shiny thing blinks at you...faster!

Stanley Burrell
11-24-2009, 12:25 AM
http://www.forum.gsplayers.com/images/reputation/reputation_balance.gif I can't download shit... (http://www.forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?p=1028171#post1028171) 11-22-2009 08:41 PM Dumbass hippy douchebag

The Rza, The Gza, ODB, Masta Killa, Inspecktah Deck, Ghostface Killah, Raekwon the Chef, U-God and the Method Man.

Edit: What the fuck, wrong thread.

Double edit: Right thread. It was in response to my first post and I will save face. You sons of whores. I love you.

Stanley Burrell
11-24-2009, 12:30 AM
Also, my computer does the same crap Jihna was talking about, where if I leave the download pop-up open for a few minutes, I'm able to magically download whatever BS it is that I'm trying to download (that for whatever reason doesn't allow me to download at first [sometimes]) and stuff.

Stuff.

LMingrone
11-24-2009, 12:44 AM
The Rza, The Gza, ODB, Masta Killa, Inspecktah Deck, Ghostface Killah, Raekwon the Chef, U-God and the Method Man.

Edit: What the fuck, wrong thread.

Double edit: Right thread. It was in response to my first post and I will save face. You sons of whores. I love you.

You reminded me to burn the Triumph video. So you win.

Also, have you tried using Chrome or Firefox? I've had no problem DLing stuff. Sometimes when you click "save" the download button won't show up at the bottom, because it's collapsed.
I know in Chrome the download bar won't show up for some random reason.

ElvenFury
11-24-2009, 12:51 AM
Also, my computer does the same crap Jihna was talking about, where if I leave the download pop-up open for a few minutes, I'm able to magically download whatever BS it is that I'm trying to download (that for whatever reason doesn't allow me to download at first [sometimes]) and stuff.

Stuff.

Sounds like some kind of virus scanner junk (probably whatever default crap MS packages in with vista) is snooping through your pirated britney spears songs before they get saved to your drive. See if you can find the control panel and turn off scanning downloads.

LMingrone
11-24-2009, 12:58 AM
It's a bug. I have all my browsers set for the same download folder. Then They'll end up in ****/documents/downloads, C;/ Downloads, desktop, C:/**** downloads. I just realized it yesterday when about 2000 of my 30000 mp3s won't play in winamp.