PDA

View Full Version : 4x snake axe.

Ugotfaced
11-19-2009, 04:57 PM
Selling a black rolaren executioner's axe with a vicious iridescent-scaled green mamba wrapped around it
4x snake flares

>l axe
You glance at your axe.
Masterfully forged from pitch black rolaren, the twin blades of executioner's axe are widely arced as is typical of the style. Various patterns of snakes are incised in the rolaren blades, which are barely visible due to its color. The haft has been carved down from a large piece of dark ebonwood, allowing for the embossed snakes that coil and slither up to the head.
Wrapped around the axe is a vicious iridescent-scaled green mamba staring at you with malice in its eyes.

>tap axe
You gently tap your executioner's axe and the vicious iridescent-scaled green mamba hisses as it hurriedly slithers down the length of it in a tight spiral. Just as quickly, it turns and slinks back to its original position.
>tilt axe
You tilt your axe from left to right, causing the light to play off of it. The vicious iridescent-scaled green mamba wrapped around it looks highly annoyed and hisses, baring its fangs.
>rub axe
As you touch your axe, the vicious iridescent-scaled green mamba recoils defensively and rattles its tail.
>pull axe
You grab the vicious iridescent-scaled green mamba wrapped around your axe and give it a solid yank! It hisses dangerously at you.
>prod axe
You prod at your executioner's axe with the tip of your finger, and the vicious iridescent-scaled green mamba coiled around it lunges out at you, flickering its silvery black tongue as a warning signal.
As you ignorantly attempt to hug your executioner's axe, the vicious iridescent-scaled green mamba lashes out at you aggressively! Whatever were you thinking?

In a blur of motion, the vicious iridescent-scaled green mamba bites you!
Roundtime: 5 sec.
... 1 point of damage!
Stubs one of the fingers on your right hand.

You swing a black rolaren executioner's axe at a storm giant!
AS: +269 vs DS: +167 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +18 = +156
... and hit for 34 points of damage!
Torn muscle in the storm giant's left leg!
The vicious iridescent-scaled green mamba darts from your axe and coils itself around the giant throat in a firm grip. It gasps for air as it squeezes harder and then sinks its fangs into it.
... 10 points of damage!
Stubs left hand finger.

You swing a black rolaren executioner's axe at a storm giant!
AS: +269 vs DS: +177 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +45 = +173
... and hit for 45 points of damage!
Downward slash across the storm giant's right thigh!
Might not scar.
The vicious iridescent-scaled green mamba lashes out from your axe and sinks its fangs into the giant. It claws desperately at the bite wound!
... 15 points of damage!
Stubs left hand finger.

Snake has crit killed stuff in spider temple, just never logged em..

JUSTNEEDITGONE

4m flat steals it..

nub
11-19-2009, 05:59 PM
Snake has crit killed stuff in spider temple, just never logged em..

asking 6.5m

Don't all flares have chance to crit kill? Is the only perk to having this blade that it sometimes bites you? and has cool scripts?

Ugotfaced
11-20-2009, 04:10 AM
after the snake bites stuff it's partially paralyzed, sort of like a stun.. Some things don't swing for a lil while after they're bitten, some things that I hunt like storm giants (which shake off stuns) it doesn't really work against..

Is the purpose of your post to bash the axe?

and the crit thing was just when I hit something for 15 points(on first hit) and the snake bites for 20 and it dies, I think it's a pretty nice flare to have.

Nuc
11-20-2009, 07:01 AM
That's a 2 handed weapon?

Sam
11-20-2009, 07:49 AM
That's a 2 handed weapon?

Should be. Executioner's Axe is an alias for Battle Axe

Asha
11-20-2009, 07:54 AM
Do they poison the target too?

Ugotfaced
11-20-2009, 01:33 PM
Not sure, haven't hit something and just waited for it to die.. I assume it does since it poisons me when i get bit..

Asha
11-20-2009, 02:29 PM
That's an awesome blade then.

Ugotfaced
11-20-2009, 02:37 PM
Oh, yea it's a two hander..

Ugotfaced
11-20-2009, 03:08 PM
lowere asking price to 6m flat.. Someone take this please I don't really wanna deactivate a character with this in his locker..

Asha
11-20-2009, 03:27 PM
lowere asking price to 6m flat.. Someone take this please I don't really wanna deactivate a character with this in his locker..

but with 6m in the bank instead..

Ugotfaced
11-20-2009, 03:57 PM
can sell 6m for cash.. won't get the same cash for a weapon..

Ugotfaced
11-24-2009, 01:23 PM
bump

Renaden
01-29-2010, 01:10 PM
Bump for a nice weapon... unless the characters gone

Ugotfaced
01-29-2010, 01:50 PM
Sold it a while back.. sorry bout that.

Renaden
01-29-2010, 02:07 PM
Oh, ok, gotcha