PDA

View Full Version : A pale crystal shard, (untrained sand elemental)

Archigeek
11-19-2009, 03:28 AM
>get shard from my surc
You remove a pale crystal shard from in your mantled surcoat.
>look in my shard
In the crystal shard you see a small sand elemental.

1.5m to SpiffyJr SOLD!

woolfman72
11-19-2009, 07:22 AM

Mogonis
11-19-2009, 08:12 AM

Archigeek
11-19-2009, 10:10 PM
CB is 750k to Azzreala

Methais
11-19-2009, 10:52 PM
What do those do? Sounds nifty.

Barundar
11-19-2009, 11:37 PM
Bunch of messaging, quick log:

You stare at your sand elemental briefly, and it ripples and flattens out into a perfectly smooth plane, then undulates to form a mirrored version of your face, mimicking your every movement flawlessly. Its closed eyes suddenly open slowly, and faint swaths of color roll across its surface as it dissolves and then reforms into an amorphous, rippling ball once more.
Roundtime: 10 secs.
Roundtime changed to 4 seconds.
R>exhale elem
You let out a deep breath upon the sand elemental, and it swirls outwards, following the path of air and then taking flight, spiraling about the area with little thought or care to where it drifts.

The elemental flows about Rakkian for a moment, writhing about him in an ethereal dance of sparkling beauty.

The sand elemental shimmers briefly and swirls back into your hand.
>
Spell Haste (506) ended.
You notice that things have returned to their normal speed.
>
Your sand elemental flattens itself out into a circular disk, sending radiating patterns of alternating dark and bright hues across its surface.
>roll elem
You roll your sand elemental about, and the elemental assents to your actions, allowing you to roll it into a tight ball of sand after a bit.

Suddenly, the sand elemental ripples outward and explodes in exuberance, its sandy tendrils flailing about playfully.
>toss elem
You toss your sand elemental about, and it stretches into a springy coil of sand, bouncing back and forth between your hands as it shimmers with varying tones.
>pinch elem
You crook your fingers and pinch the elemental, grabbing a few bits of sand from its swirling interior.

The sand elemental suddenly whips about in a tight spiral, extending a tendril of sand that swiftly snatches back the tiny bits of sand between your fingers!
>tap elem
You move your fingers to give your sand elemental a little tap on its amorphous form.

Your sand elemental suddenly spins and swirls in an ever-tighter vortex, sending out rings of sand in a tiny storm!
>get sap
You remove a blue sapphire from in your spidersilk musette.
>feed elem
You extend the sapphire towards your sand elemental.

The sand elemental opens its form up into a wide funnel, its interior swirling and alighting with faint, tiny orbs of bright flame, and you drop the sapphire into the spinning cyclone, which is immediately ground up into tiny motes of sparkling dusty particles and incorporated into its being. The elemental then reforms into an amorphous, shifting orb, glittering happily with its new meal.
>
As quiet as a whisper, the tiny cyclone of sand on the ground dissipates.
>
Your sand elemental expands and contracts, resembling a beating heart of sand as tiny motes of scarlet light wink into existence around its tiny particles.
>
Your sand elemental forms itself into a pair of ethereal wings for a moment, fluttering about before returning to normal.
>
>put elem in shard
You place the sand elemental into the confines of your shard, and it swirls up tightly in a smaller shape, conforming to the outline of the shard as it swoops up inside it and disappears.

Methais
11-20-2009, 12:18 AM
Nice. 1m.

The Ponzzz
11-20-2009, 12:31 AM
http://gsguide.net/index.php?title=Sand_Elementals

Barundar
11-20-2009, 04:45 AM
http://gsguide.net/index.php?title=Sand_Elementals

I can say I've used that very guide to help teach my little bastard how to behave, I still pull it up just to make sure I haven't driven this car completely off the cliff.

Archigeek
11-22-2009, 02:21 AM
Bump. Going twice.

SpiffyJr
11-22-2009, 10:40 AM
1.5m

Archigeek
11-23-2009, 01:37 AM
Going twice to SpiffyJr.

Archigeek
11-23-2009, 10:37 PM
This will be sold at midnight central tonight if I receive no further bids!

Archigeek
11-24-2009, 01:00 AM
And sold!