PDA

View Full Version : Poll - Which human culture is the best?

Nakiro
03-11-2004, 03:53 PM
Opinions please. Can't decide what I should do as an ancient follower of Mularos who was abandoned by his family at a young age.

Edit: Fixed the poll.

[Edited on 3-11-2004 by Nakiro]

[Edited on 3-11-2004 by Nakiro]

Caiylania
03-11-2004, 03:55 PM
Just edit your post and it lets you do it again. Just copy paste like you have it, makes an answer per line

Nakiro
03-11-2004, 04:04 PM
Thank you.

Galleazzo
03-11-2004, 04:33 PM
You forgot the final option:

( ) How many of you have NO idea what ANY of those cultures are all about?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
03-11-2004, 04:35 PM
I think you should be a follower of mularos who wasn't abandoned by his family and was raised by 1 mother and 1 father in a loving household.

You will be unique to yourself (in other words, original!)

TheEschaton
03-11-2004, 04:42 PM
Where's Seareach?

-TheE-

Latrinsorm
03-11-2004, 04:50 PM
Hendor is cool because it reminds me of the Dakotas, which are always good for a laugh.

Bobmuhthol
03-11-2004, 04:52 PM
My half-elf is from Riverwood. It's a cool name.

Nakiro
03-11-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage
I think you should be a follower of mularos who wasn't abandoned by his family and was raised by 1 mother and 1 father in a loving household.

You will be unique to yourself (in other words, original!)

From what I'm thinking of now, Nakiro's parents were killed by elves, and he lived somewhere near Ta'Illistim or the Sea of Fire as an orphin to a sympathetic elven family.

So I guess I should pick a culture near that area.

Galleazzo
03-11-2004, 05:03 PM

And where your village wasn't burned down, and the inhabitants enslaved, and your older sister wasn't raped to death seven feet away from you (only you couldn't do anything because you were too afraid/too young), and you didn't fall in love with someone who turned out to be a nobleman's only child and you were beaten to a pulp by the nobleman's retainers, and in point of fact neither your parents nor grandparents were demons or offworlders or Arkati in disguise, and ...

Nakiro
03-11-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Galleazzo

And where your village wasn't burned down, and the inhabitants enslaved, and your older sister wasn't raped to death seven feet away from you (only you couldn't do anything because you were too afraid/too young), and you didn't fall in love with someone who turned out to be a nobleman's only child and you were beaten to a pulp by the nobleman's retainers, and in point of fact neither your parents nor grandparents were demons or offworlders or Arkati in disguise, and ...

Heh, no.

Only child. No known relatives.

03-11-2004, 05:07 PM
Bourth.

It has TONS of history!

And I am writing it!

MWA HAHAHA!

Makkah
03-11-2004, 10:04 PM
AHEM?!?! TEHIR? Duh.

rht

Souzy
03-11-2004, 10:12 PM
I picked Vornavis, don't ask me why. I just closed my eyes and pointed to one.

Caiylania
03-12-2004, 12:59 AM
Does PC have a thread for posting Character histories? That would be cool to read.