PDA

View Full Version : problems with lich v4

SolitareConfinement
11-09-2009, 08:12 AM
ok, when i switched to v4 everything was cool. was just a little laggy but nothing serious.

now when i login i don't even attempt connecting to lnet, when it starts it just says lnet is active and doesn't move from there. same with waggle, chat, and who and just about everything else that seems to require a form of lnet. not to mention i can't even go into a warcamp now because of the incredible lag. i don't understand what could be causing it to go down hill so much

Deathravin
11-09-2009, 09:02 AM
when it doesn't move from saying lnet is active and doesn't give you the greeting, do you eventually ;kill it? Or just keep it there?

SolitareConfinement
11-09-2009, 09:25 AM
now i just leave it but first couple of times it happened i tried killing then reconnecting and same shit happened

SpiffyJr
11-09-2009, 10:26 AM
info: 2009-11-09 10:20:48 -0600
info: $lich_dir: G:/PortableApps/GemstonePortable/App/Gemstone/Lich/
info: $script_dir: G:/PortableApps/GemstonePortable/App/Gemstone/Lich/scripts/
info: $data_dir: G:/PortableApps/GemstonePortable/App/Gemstone/Lich/data/
info: $temp_dir: G:/PortableApps/GemstonePortable/App/Gemstone/Lich/temp/
info: HAVE_REGISTRY: true
info: HAVE_GTK: true
info: no launch file given
info: no force-mode info given
info: gamehost: storm.gs4.game.play.net
info: gameport: 10024
info: game: STORM
info: launcher_cmd: G:\PortableApps\GemstonePortable\Other\Source\..\. .\App\Gemstone\Simu\Launcher.exe
info: waiting for client to connect...
error: timeout waiting for client to connect

SolitareConfinement
11-10-2009, 01:54 AM
ok that means what to me?

SolitareConfinement
11-10-2009, 12:46 PM
ok so yesterday i decided to let my empath stay connected to just see what if anything ever happens with lich...i came back after an hour or so and had this msg over and over and over.

>--- error: server_thread: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host