PDA

View Full Version : Reposting of Posting Guidelines

Ilvane
03-10-2004, 09:07 PM
I am posting these again, due to the recent amount of somewhat rude and not polite threads and responses. Keep in mind, I want to have fun here too..so lets keep it civil.

Posting guidelines!

Hi everyone,

I enjoy this topic greatly. I really have a lot of fun learning the interesting things about each other, and also the very funny stories and comments we hear as well.

That being said, I just want to post a bit on what I would like to see in this folder. While I don't believe in censorship, I do believe in consideration of others.

I just would like to see things more polite and civil, that's all. I'm not going to be difficult, I'd just like to see a little more civility, to make things a bit more fun, without being cruel.

I know most of you swear, and I'm not going to change things like that, but there is no need to be vulgar for the sake of it. If you have a problem with someone, and it's personal, don't bring it here. If you want to say something about someone personally, don't do that here either! These things are much more suited to a private conversation than to everyone else.

I think with these guidelines, we can have a topic that people can enjoy, and we won't have excessive comments from people who read these boards that we are not a nice bunch.

-A