PDA

View Full Version : Dwarf Build Help?

Regnum
11-04-2009, 02:43 PM
Hey all, it's been probably about 6 years since I've been on the forums or GS, but the wife and kid are out of town for a few months so I may let the addiction slip back in. She has SIMS 3 after all!

Anyway, I don't know if anyone from back in the day is still around, but I used to operate a sylvan mage, Celexei who had one of the wickedest battle mage builds at one time with a two handed battleaxe and plenty of haste and other buffs. I also played a dwarven fighter, Bauzakhahl, and a Sylvan ranger Elanywn. I'm in the process of trying to get my characters all brought back together, but we'll see how that goes. Celexei is hidden on an old account that I inherited and therefor need to find out security question information. Luckily I still have that connection. As soon as I can get that going I'll probably bring Celexei back exclusively (although I seem to remember my other accounts having quite the locker goodies in them!)

Anyway, now to the real point of the post. As I have been away for quite some time, I don't remember a DAMN thing. I'm not really feeling like putting much searching into character build info beyond what I already have. Someone throw me some quick start up stats and a 10 level plan for my first 30 days on a temporary dwarven empath whilst I wait to get my older account activated. I'm looking to go towards a healer priority, but have combat casting abilities as a secondary. Also should I sit in town center during early levels or get buffed and go beat the hell out of rats?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Celephais
11-04-2009, 05:44 PM
Pretty much everyone is going to advise that you place your stats with max STR, AGI, DEX, and maybe CON, and train for melee for the first 30 days. (Some people say two handed weapons, personally I find you don't need to hit things that hard early on and I don't like having that low of defense, so I advise sword/board). You don't actually need to train anything to be an adequate healer (other than empath ranks to be able to take and heal the wounds, whatever lore it is that reduces RT of healing spells ... transference/transformation?.. isn't really required and takes too many TPs early on).