PDA

View Full Version : Hulkeimania!

longshot
03-10-2004, 12:04 PM
Hulkein is fucking retarted.

I expect this thread to turn out like all of the other threads he has posted in...

It will be Hulkein violating logic to the point that logic weeps for death, and then everyone else saying, "Hulkein, you are fucking retarted".

If someone here thinks that Hulkein is not one of the dumber people to post here, please stick up for the "Hulkster" now, because as far as I'm concerned, he's dumber than a box of rocks.

I would say that he is as dumb as a box of rocks, but that is just way too unfair to the box.

I'm a considerate person, and would never harm a box in that way.

Bobmuhthol
03-10-2004, 12:05 PM
<<because as far as I'm concerned, he's dumber than a box of rocks.>>

Nobody is smarter than a Pet Rock.

Chadj
03-10-2004, 12:09 PM
My pet rock is smarter than yours!

Betheny
03-10-2004, 12:10 PM
Hulkein is young, isn't he?

If he's young, I just dismiss it as him being naieve... if he isn't young, then I agree with longshot. Either way, he's pretty immature.

Wezas
03-10-2004, 12:10 PM
Hulkein - My Opinion.

He killed a bunch of people ages ago. I think I may have been one of them. Who knows.

I don't agree with alot of his views (political & moral), but I don't come to these boards to find a bunch of people just like me. I think like everyone else, he has the right to his opinion. Even if it is wrong, like most of Edine's :smilegrin:

Other then that, I see him add to the conversation from time to time, and from what I can see he doesn't seem to be unintelligent.

Bobmuhthol
03-10-2004, 12:12 PM
My pet rock drew you this picture, Chadj.
http://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v99/Bobmuhthol/fuckoff.gif

[Edited on 3-10-2004 by Bobmuhthol]

Drew2
03-10-2004, 12:15 PM
Your pet rock draws good red x's.

Bobmuhthol
03-10-2004, 12:17 PM
Your computer sucks good internet cock.

Chadj
03-10-2004, 12:18 PM
Your pet rock only wrote that because my pet rock taught him how to.

Galleazzo
03-10-2004, 12:19 PM
I got problems with the guy, but it pisses me off when folks spam every thread with vendetta shit towards me. I won't do it to Hulk.

longshot
03-10-2004, 12:21 PM
Try to remain on topic.

The topic is that simple logic is far too complex for the Hulkster. This has very little to do with "in game" occurences that were referenced by Wezas.

This is about the man who shocks us all everytime he touches the keyboard. Humanity as a whole takes two steps backwards.

He contributes to these boards like a construction worker contributes shit to a porta potty.

Enough about pet rocks already...

Hips
03-10-2004, 12:33 PM
I personally don't agree with ANY of his OOG views (at least the ones he's vocal about). But he's very nice IG... that counts, right? :(

Shalla
03-10-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Galleazzo
I got problems with the guy, but it pisses me off when folks spam every thread with vendetta shit towards me. I won't do it to Hulk.

I don't spam vendetta shit about you :)

StrayRogue
03-10-2004, 12:59 PM
Its taken you this long to realize how stupid he is? HAHAHA

Mint
03-10-2004, 01:16 PM
Don't like Hulkein? Fine. Don't agree with Hulkein? Dandy. Create a whole thread purely to slam him? Classy.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good Hulkein bashing as much as the next person (no offense Hulkein, it's just entertaining sometimes) but this reeks of spitefulness.

StrayRogue
03-10-2004, 01:17 PM
So?

longshot
03-10-2004, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Mint
Don't like Hulkein? Fine. Don't agree with Hulkein? Dandy. Create a whole thread purely to slam him? Classy.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good Hulkein bashing as much as the next person (no offense Hulkein, it's just entertaining sometimes) but this reeks of spitefulness.

That's a good point...

but when he defies the rational thinking of untold numbers of board members in other threads, he kinda earned his own shitfest.

This way, it doesn't spill into other threads.

It's not spiteful. It's giving the hulkster a chance to explain why it's always him vs. everyone else.

(I know the answer already... so does Strayrogue....)

Suppa Hobbit Mage
03-10-2004, 01:24 PM
I'm with Wezas, I think everyone should be able to post for the most part (Within TOS). Why? Because I like to read/see others views. Sure I disagree with Hulkein... but hey, he tries to couch his thoughts and idea's with supporting thoughts.

I think everything has a place here really, and its better that the idiots come and make it easy for everyone else to target, perfect example, "TheInstigator".

longshot
03-10-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage
I'm with Wezas, I think everyone should be able to post for the most part (Within TOS). Why? Because I like to read/see others views.

Me too.

Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage
Sure I disagree with Hulkein... but hey, he tries to couch his thoughts and idea's with supporting thoughts.

Where were these thoughts? I must have missed that thread...

StrayRogue
03-10-2004, 01:27 PM
Yep. This is what the admin want. They don't care what happens, they don't care if its one word replies of bashing each other, nor that its on topic, just as long as they are posting, thats all they care about. Except if its Klaive.

Hulkein
03-10-2004, 01:28 PM
Heh, a thread to myself, thanks longshot =)

I think it's safe to say I am smarter then you longshot... I know I'm smarter then Stray. I argue points that most don't agree with, and I do it in an arrogant manner, I guess that puts a target on me for people to join in and make it seem like it's me vs. everyone else. I don't think it's because what I says lacks intelligence, it just strikes a nerve I guess.

Where is it me vs. everyone else? I think about the only place it's me vs. everyone else is the avatar thing, which is stupid as hell anyway. Yes, I support Bush but guess what longshot, there are others too. Elaborate for me so I can give you a better answer.

PS. You can say whatever you want about me, espicially regarding my intelligence. I did well in HS, scored well on SATs, go to a pretty good University and am on the dean's list. I also am a great people person in real life (Believe it or not, the boards aren't the best mirror of someones personality in real life.) It won't hurt my feelings, so incase for some reason any of you do feel sorry, don't.

Mint
03-10-2004, 01:31 PM
I retract my previous statement. Carry on.

StrayRogue
03-10-2004, 01:32 PM
HAHAHAHA. Funniest ever Hulkein. I think we all know how smart you are retard. It must have been that tumor in your mother's brain, during pregnancy.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
03-10-2004, 01:33 PM
Yeah no shit. Let the arrogant dumbass Hulkein bashing begin anew.

EDIT to add;

This is my 900th post. YOU GOT SERVED!

[Edited on 3-10-2004 by Suppa Hobbit Mage]

peam
03-10-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Yep. This is what the admin want. They don't care what happens, they don't care if its one word replies of bashing each other, nor that its on topic, just as long as they are posting, thats all they care about. Except if its Klaive.

High post counts line my pockets with gold a plenty. :rolleyes:

Hulkein
03-10-2004, 01:34 PM
You think you're proving how smart you are with a poorly written sentence without an ounce of wit or humor? I'm not a doctor, but I'm pretty sure a tumor in my mothers brain wouldn't effect the outcome of my intelligence anyway.

Thanks for proving my point.

Bobmuhthol
03-10-2004, 01:35 PM
This thread has inspired me to download Real American.

What a good song.

peam
03-10-2004, 01:37 PM
Yes, I'm heart broken.

Hulk Hogan rules.

longshot
03-10-2004, 01:39 PM
Well, I'm not going to enter a pissing contest as to who is smarter. I won't list my acedimic credentials, and neither should you. You shouldn't hide behind that kinda stuff, either.

We're talking about logic/

I can handle you taking the minority opinion view. I like this place because people express opinions. Shit, be devils advocate. It makes this place interesting. Me posting this topic, it's got nothing to do with Bush or politics, or anything like that.

It does come back to logic though.

What you posted about stealing bandwith makes you sound like a giant bag of shit, to be honest.

Whenever you post, the reply is usually you getting owned. You call Tsa'ah, a dedicated staff member, a fuck for no reason?

You get completely torn to shreads, and rather than deal with it, you just pour out more bullshit. If you are so smart, you wouldn't be getting wrecked after everything you've written.

I've probably pissed off many people here. But I will admit when I was wrong, and I don't feel that I'm above apologizing.

Your SAT scores have nothing to do with it. And you're in college now, so they shouldn't matter now, should they?

Skirmisher
03-10-2004, 01:41 PM
Stray, the only one who cares about your post count is you.:socool:

StrayRogue
03-10-2004, 01:43 PM
Ironic how its only you idiots who raise it as a point though isn't it?

peam
03-10-2004, 01:44 PM
Don't ya think?

Hulkein
03-10-2004, 01:48 PM
You're right, none of my credentials matter because frankly they aren't out of this world or amazing, and there are plenty of people on this board smarter then me. I just said what I did to inform those who might feel sorry not to feel that way.

The bandwidth issue was so stupid, I was just arguing with Bobm because it pisses me off that someone who has ripped movies and songs on his computer has the audacity to say someone using an URL for an avatar is 'wrong' or 'inconsiderate.' That's just something I can't stand. No, it wasn't an example of impeccable logic, but take a look at what was being argued.

I also won't get further into a contest of IM SMARTER, NO ME. I was simply clarifying that the feeling is mutual (for Stray at least, I don't think you're dumb).

I do think it is hysterical that Stray actually gets as worked up as he does over someone just posting.. I don't think I've ever personally insulted the guy and he says he hopes my 'fat' mom is dead? Hah.. When your intelligence is getting insulted by a baboon the likes of Stray, it actually feels more like an assurance that I am still in touch with reality.

Shalla
03-10-2004, 02:02 PM
I personally think we are all guilty of bashing and being bashed by everybody here.

Wezas
03-10-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Lady Shalla
I personally think we are all guilty of bashing and being bashed by everybody here.

I don't think I've bashed Peam. The Steven Page comments were not meant to be demeaning.

Galleazzo
03-10-2004, 02:06 PM

Originally posted by Galleazzo

I don't spam vendetta shit about you :)

Nope, you sure don't.

:heart: Shalla :heart:

Galleazzo
03-10-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Hulkein
The bandwidth issue was so stupid, I was just arguing with Bobm because it pisses me off that someone who has ripped movies and songs on his computer has the audacity to say someone using an URL for an avatar is 'wrong' or 'inconsiderate.' That's just something I can't stand. No, it wasn't an example of impeccable logic, but take a look at what was being argued.

Aw, come on now. You pissed and moaned on that deal for 30 posts before you found that out about Bob.

Bobmuhthol
03-10-2004, 02:11 PM
<<I was just arguing with Bobm because it pisses me off that someone who has ripped movies and songs on his computer>>

The entire purpose of ripping is to not have to pay for the material. And as I want to not pay for it to begin with, I don't rip.

I leave that to the rich people who want to let me download from them. :thumbsup:

And I'm still right.

Galleazzo
03-10-2004, 02:13 PM
No, Bob, you're wrong, you're a frigging thief. C-O-P-Y-R-I-G-H-T.

Hulkein
03-10-2004, 02:15 PM
<<Aw, come on now. You pissed and moaned on that deal for 30 posts before you found that out about Bob>>

I still stand by my assertion that it isn't anymore 'wrong' then taking ketchup packets from a restaurant.. The odd logic I was using was with my argument with Bob, that's why I'm pointing that out. And no, I always knew Bob had movies since he let me download a script from his server and had Kill Bill on it before it was even released.

Bobmuhthol
03-10-2004, 02:16 PM
Whatever. I have four excellent movies. You have zero. I come out on top.

Bobmuhthol
03-10-2004, 02:16 PM
<<and had Kill Bill on it before it was even released.>>

It still isn't released.

I think I'll watch it again today.

HarmNone
03-10-2004, 02:20 PM
Personally, in Hulkein (and others here), what I see is the arrogance of youth. Hulkein does not have a monopoly on that. ;)

HarmNone

Bobmuhthol
03-10-2004, 02:21 PM
Yeah he does.

Sean
03-10-2004, 02:25 PM
My thoughts on Hulkein...

I know we definitly have different political views and views on society in general. Do I think that makes him a bad person? No, I don't. I've spoken to him several times in IM's and in game and have never had a problem with him as a person. And he's always been a nice guy.

However, sometimes his posting style and agressive behavior during a discussion or debate iritate me. In a way he reminds me a lot of Edine when it comes to hot topics. Good or bad you can make your own descision on that.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I think Hulkein is a nice person but sometimes it doesn't come across on the boards. Unfortunatly, thats where most people see him and make their judgements about him. Agree with him or not you have to respect his right to have the views he has and as long as his with in the TOS he has the right to argue them the way he wishes.

Skirmisher
03-10-2004, 02:28 PM
Jinkies it's the cops!

Scatter fellas!

HarmNone
03-10-2004, 02:43 PM

I will have to disagree with you there. There are any number of posters who manage to get along quite well without bashing anybody, unless the "bashee" makes a habit of asking for trouble.

HarmNone

Drew2
03-10-2004, 02:47 PM
Uh, please learn the definition of 'rip' before you toss it around.

To 'rip' a movie or CD is to take it off the original source (DVD or CD) and put it on your computer in a format that you can trade or put into a folder for a file sharing program.

Ripping has nothing to do with downloading movies or music, and since Bobmuhthol didn't 'rip' any of his movies, you're both wrong, and shut the fuck up.

Bobmuhthol
03-10-2004, 02:49 PM
<<Ripping has nothing to do with downloading movies or music, and since Bobmuhthol didn't 'rip' any of his movies, you're both wrong, and shut the fuck up.>>

I hope by "you're both wrong" you were referring to two people other than myself.

HarmNone
03-10-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue

Stray, I like you. I think you are an interesting person with important things to add to these message boards. However, no message board can be all things to all people. Nor can any message boards please all the people all of the time. To expect it is to expect the impossible.

In my opinion, there is nothing to be gained by spewing your vitriolic anger all over the boards. It will not make them better, nor will it help them meet your expectations. It only degrades them further as far as quality over quantity is concerned. From what you are saying, that is what you find so wrong about them. Do you really believe you are making that better?

I, too, get a bit miffed at people who post just for the hell of seeing their words in print. I get bent out of shape when people purposefully post to pull a discussion off topic. I do not care much for the constant put-downs and garbage posts. However, there are other people here besides me. They may see it differently.:shrug:

What would you have us do? Become the post police and start editing/deleting right and left? People have a right to express themselves as long as they do not break TOS. We could be more strict, but where would that get us, really?

I find it better to read that which I enjoy and skim that which I do not enjoy (since, as a moderator, I have to pay attention to it). To subject everyone to my idea of what is correct, enlightening, and worthy of reading would be patently unfair. I know that Kranar and CT feel much the same.

HarmNone

Hulkein
03-10-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Tayre
Uh, please learn the definition of 'rip' before you toss it around.

To 'rip' a movie or CD is to take it off the original source (DVD or CD) and put it on your computer in a format that you can trade or put into a folder for a file sharing program.

Ripping has nothing to do with downloading movies or music, and since Bobmuhthol didn't 'rip' any of his movies, you're both wrong, and shut the fuck up.

Hope you felt good getting that out of your system.. Either way whether he downloaded it or ripped it himself, it's still illegal and wrong and it doesn't change the point.

[Edited on 3-10-2004 by Hulkein]

Edaarin
03-10-2004, 04:10 PM
I had grilled cheese for lunch.

Galleazzo
03-10-2004, 04:20 PM
What would you have us do? Become the post police and start editing/deleting right and left? People have a right to express themselves as long as they do not break TOS. We could be more strict, but where would that get us, really?
What, you didn't know? It'd mean that Stray could go off on anyone he wanted -- you know he'd bitch if he couldn't -- but no one could go off on him. Get with the program already.

/sarcasm

CrystalTears
03-10-2004, 04:23 PM
Ripping a CD or DVD is not wrong. It's just changing the format to use it with other sources. Now giving out that ripped version to others without consent is wrong, which is why there is a problem with people going to places like Napster and WinMX to get downloads of songs and movies that they personally don't own.

I don't see how ripping your own CD's is illegal if CD-Rs are made for that capability.

All this because people asked you to not suck up other people's bandwidth for an avatar? Yeesh. :P

Hulkein
03-10-2004, 04:24 PM
Heh, yes I know the act of ripping it is not wrong.. I used the word rip when I shouldn't have. I meant downloading movies off of p2p networks or any other place illegally.

[Edited on 3-10-2004 by Hulkein]

Latrinsorm
03-10-2004, 10:28 PM
I personally think we are all guilty of bashing and being bashed by everybody here. I've never bashed anyone. But then, I don't think I've been bashed (hard) either.

edit: Also Hulkein is cool.

[Edited on 3-11-2004 by Latrinsorm]