PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Death Troll-Claw

Brian
11-01-2009, 02:14 PM
Sold

bluesmith
11-01-2009, 04:06 PM
I love all the uber'esque items coming out of EG this year. It really offers something for everyone, and I think the items will pass between people more, which is awesome for all!

Radom
11-02-2009, 04:47 PM
slap the traits again on this weapon? My head hurts LOL

Widgets
11-02-2009, 05:36 PM
30mil is alot.

Androidpk
11-02-2009, 07:22 PM
30mil is alot.

Considering the properties, yeah. I'd say 15m tops.

deadly
11-24-2009, 04:02 PM
what all does this thing actually do other than have a flashy flare?

Androidpk
11-24-2009, 04:02 PM
what all does this thing actually do other than have a flashy flare?

Scripts.

waywardgs
11-24-2009, 04:07 PM
wish they'd release shadowdeath bows.

Sablemane
11-24-2009, 04:14 PM
wish they'd release shadowdeath bows.

Like the spirit bow but...evil. I like it.

AestheticLife
11-24-2009, 06:42 PM
Like the spirit bow but...evil. I like it.

...and not 20x, and disarmable...

Androidpk
11-24-2009, 07:40 PM
Aren't the death weapons completely different from shadowdeath weapons?

BriarFox
11-24-2009, 07:41 PM
Shadow-death weapons change their enchantment and suck the life out of living things. If I remember correctly it starts at 4x and goes up from there to either 6x or 8x and it will drop in enchantment as you use it if you do not feed it (fill with a life source) To feed it you point it at a critter or person and it will draw live from it and give some real fancy messaging as it fills itself. The weapon is currently full so I would need to actually go and hunt with it to empty it and then fill it if you wanted to see that portion of it. I am not sure if there is any information out on the web regarding shadow-death weapons, but I am sure there if you look something should turn up.

Shadowdeath weapons have a regular SD flare that's similar, if I recall, to MD flares, and they can also do a wave attack that drains the weapon of charges. I think the weapons have a 3x-6x enchant, like the vambraces, but I'm too lazy to check KP.

Also the weapon is always at max enchantment when used on a critter of the type the weapon is made of, in this case any type of troll.

I think you're confusing them with death weapons, or the trollbane swords.

Durgrimst
11-24-2009, 08:09 PM
Anyone know if there is a SD warhammer around? And if so, who the owner is.

Androidpk
11-24-2009, 08:22 PM
Anyone know if there is a SD warhammer around? And if so, who the owner is.

No SD warhammers, there is a SD mace and morning star though.

SpiffyJr
12-14-2009, 05:28 PM
Dammit! I want it. :(

Mezin
12-21-2009, 09:46 PM
Actually, shadow death weapons have a wave attack that is used to deal damage and charge the weapon. The regular flares seem to cause them to loose their charge.

I haven't played with my shadow death katar enough to go into too much detail yet, but I do know there is a significant difference between shadow death flares and mana disrupt flares (like those found on lesser and greater black ora weapons). When fully charged, a shadow death weapon seems to flare more often, and can flare significantly harder. No hidden damage though with the shadow death weapons, at least I don't think so. Also, I don't think they cause a crit wound. They seem to just be straight hitpoint drain. Krakiipedia has a nice article on them.

Edit: My shadow death weapon seems to cycle from 4x to 5x.