PDA

View Full Version : Chat Questions

Barundar
10-28-2009, 05:36 PM
I've spent a very little amount of time playing with Lich and I have to admit it seems nice, I'm considering moving over from Psinet but I have two concerns. There is a small group of players that have a private Psinet channel that we use to talk in game, can something like that be set up with Lich so we can have chat show up in the game window? On the same note is there a way to turn off the general chat feature?

Widgets
10-28-2009, 05:40 PM
I've spent a very little amount of time playing with Lich and I have to admit it seems nice, I'm considering moving over from Psinet but I have two concerns. There is a small group of players that have a private Psinet channel that we use to talk in game, can something like that be set up with Lich so we can have chat show up in the game window? On the same note is there a way to turn off the general chat feature?

I'm not exactly sure if Lichnet provides the ability to make Chat rooms like Psinet does. Here's a snippet from the Chat help on Lich..

>;chat help

;chat <message> send a message to everyone everyone tuned in
;, <message> shotcut to chat
;chat to <name> <message> send a private message
;<name>: <message> shortcut to send a private message
;chat timestamps toggles on/off all chats having a timestamp
;chat famwindow toggles on/off sending chats to your familiar window
;chat greeting toggles on/off showing a quote at logon
;ignore <name> ignore chats from a person
;unignore <name> unignore a person
;tunein tune into the LNet chat channel
;tuneout tune out of the LNet chat channel

;locate <name>
;spells <name>
;skills <name>
;info <name>
;health <name>

By default, no one is allowed to remotely query you through the locate, spells, skills, info, or health commands. Use the befriend command to allow them.

;befriend <name>
;befriend clear <name>
;befriend all
;befriend clear all
;befriend list

Flessen
10-28-2009, 07:52 PM
Not at this moment. Although he is working on it in a future version.