PDA

View Full Version : EG Auction Ticket

Widgets
10-27-2009, 10:57 AM
It is likely too late to look and ask, but I may be wanting to purchase an EG Auction Ticket if one has one they aren't going to use.

I didn't expect to go originally cause I didn't know my work schedule, but I'm free up all weekend....So I may just go!

Inspire
10-27-2009, 11:23 AM
I'll sell you one for a crapload of silvers.

Widgets
10-27-2009, 11:25 AM
I'll sell you one for a crapload of silvers.

You have to define a crap load for me

Durgrimst
10-27-2009, 11:59 AM
The sad thing is, I am wanting to buy a ticket as well.

BigWorm
10-27-2009, 12:21 PM
I'm sure Widgets wouldn't try to Zimzum anyone. He doesn't done that for a week or so at least.

Archigeek
10-27-2009, 01:16 PM
So how exactly are you going to take ownership of an auction ticket?

Widgets
10-27-2009, 01:18 PM
I'm sure Widgets wouldn't try to Zimzum anyone. He doesn't done that for a week or so at least.

You're a fucking moron. Nuff' said.

If I wanted to rob anyone, I'd have done it a LONG time ago.

Considering I have access to three or four different accounts, and a bunch of high-end shit. I could simply run off with it, if I was that type of person.

But alas, I'm not, and the people that know me well enough, trust me enough because I'm not ZimZum nor ever have done anything like that in the many many years I've played here and been a member of these boards.

Widgets
10-27-2009, 01:19 PM
So how exactly are you going to take ownership of an auction ticket?

I was under the impression, some can still be transferrable, if that is not the case...I suppose you'd have to work out some sort of thing where you have access during EG, and after no longer have access.

To be honest, I'm not really sure heh. I do know however that I am offered to use one EG account to roam the merchants with if I want, so if I don't get a ticket, I may just do that and see what kind of work I/we can get done

Inspire
10-27-2009, 04:54 PM
You have to define a crap load for me

Crap load to me means ... Enough so that I could get pretty much whatever I wanted with my first ticket and then it wouldn't matter to me what happened with my second ticket.

Problem is, I still haven't decided what I want. The auction list is too good!

Sylvan Dreams
10-27-2009, 07:46 PM
It is likely too late to look and ask, but I may be wanting to purchase an EG Auction Ticket if one has one they aren't going to use.

I didn't expect to go originally cause I didn't know my work schedule, but I'm free up all weekend....So I may just go!

You won't tempt anyone to sell unless you throw out some number offers.

Drevihyin
10-27-2009, 07:53 PM
http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=47028

Widgets
10-27-2009, 07:54 PM
You won't tempt anyone to sell unless you throw out some number offers.

usually I don't have to, cause people tend to know I pay for things I want.

And most do it in a private fashion.

Widgets
10-27-2009, 07:55 PM
http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=47028

Already saw it a few days ago, Thanks D