PDA

View Full Version : Kayous..... not Eccelerion. Tricksy bastard

Caiylania
03-09-2004, 08:55 AM
I batter open the Graveyard gate and walk in. This happened right then...

(took out a lot of chatter at voln)

>ne
Suddenly a lightning bolt explodes from the small thundercloud and strikes an enruned haon trunk with a brilliant flash! As the bolt strikes at an enruned haon trunk, a brilliant blue light surrounds it and deflects the bolt towards you!

... 20 points of damage!
Painfully bright jolt to neck explodes surrounding skin. Nasty!
You are stunned for 4 rounds!

>'Crud
You are still stunned.

Eccelerion happily says, "Weird..."

>'what the
You are still stunned.

Eccelerion grins.

Eccelerion happily says, "Well I am off to step, be well."

Eccelerion waves.

Lord Eccelerion just went northeast.
!>
You ask, "Why are you grinning?"
!>heal
You have moderate bleeding from your neck, some minor cuts and bruises on your left arm, and minor cuts and bruises on your back.

Bleeding:
Area Health per Round
----------------------------------
Neck 4

So instead of chasing him down in the Graveyard I figure, I'll head him off at Voln. So I go there.

>[Courtyard]
A well maintained and healthy garden occupies the entirety of the courtyard. The air here is cool and crisp, though the sun's strong rays beat back any feelings of cold. In the center of the garden is a natural spring bubbling up several inches above the surface of the encircling pool of crystal clear water. A large stone and iron gate blocks the entrance to the monastery flanked by a statue of a woman carrying a staff of crystal in her left hand and a set of crystalline keys in her right, facing the other of a young man kneeling, bedecked in battle-worn black chain armor. You also see a large fel tree and a polished marble bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: the body of Jarroc who is lying down, Wecodean, Lady Lyia who is kneeling, Bayard who is kneeling, Radamanthys
Obvious paths: west

::::lots of chatter, stuff going on. I wait about 4-5 minutes:::

Lord Eccelerion just arrived.
s>
Lord Eccelerion just went through a large steel gate.

Lord Eccelerion just arrived.

You ask, "Why didn't you even try to help me?"

Eccelerion happily says, "What was I to do, I didn't set that..."

Eccelerion happily says, "I have no unstun."

You ask, "So you leave me bleeding there?"

Eccelerion happily says, "Didn't see blood, I do apologize."
>
Eccelerion begs and pleads with Celinaye.

Lyia giggles.
>
Celinaye points at you.

Eccelerion slaps himself on the forehead.
>
Celinaye smiles at Bayard.

You say, "All you had to do was look at me."

Eccelerion chatters to himself, apparently engaged in a spirited debate with his alter ego.

You say, "After seeing I got hurt."

Eccelerion happily says, "I seen 0others get hurt, and none were bad, just stunned."

Eccelerion happily says, "I will be certain to act more diligently in the furure."
>

Eccelerion bows to you.
>
Lord Eccelerion just went west.

Wecodean smiles at you.
>
You ask, "You do this often??"
>
Meril nods.

You ask, "You just leave them too?"
>
Wecodean says, "He left."
>
Wecodean smiles at you.

You growl ferociously!

----------------------------------

Now is it just me, or was that just wrong on his part??

Am I over reacting? I am so mad. He had no idea if I was stunned for 1 or 10 rounds. He just leaves me there. WTF???

*Edit: It WAS his cast. I am not bitching about someone walking by my body. Ugh.

[Edited on 3-9-2004 by Caiylania]

[Edited on 3-9-2004 by Caiylania]

Souzy
03-09-2004, 08:59 AM
Ohhhhhhhh snap, I would've freakin' tackled him, what a moron. And he left to boot, idiot.

Mistomeer
03-09-2004, 08:59 AM
If he's not the one that set that then what did you really expect? He can't unstun and he's not an empath. It looks like he waited for you to get unstunned and was perfectly polite at Voln, I don't see the problem.

Reyek
03-09-2004, 09:00 AM
Depending on what character im on i'll will do something... If im on my cleric i will unstun and see if you need help. If im on my wizard i will check for an oaken wand if i have one wave to unstun, if not i'll for critters if none then walk away. my wizards not gona be much of a help.

Unless your are a prick and i dont like you then i'll just point laugh and move on.

Caiylania
03-09-2004, 09:01 AM
He didn't wait. I should have said that in the log. He left right then. I laid there for a bit

He didn't offer to help, heal , and he walked right by me twice, I had to confront him before he said a thing.

He left me stunned and bleeding.

Caiylania
03-09-2004, 09:03 AM
And it was his cast.

Reyek
03-09-2004, 09:04 AM
if that was the case and he did cast it then he was able to unstun you. that spell was call lighting 125 he could have unstunned you.

Mistomeer
03-09-2004, 09:07 AM
Oh. I thought from the original post that he didn't cast it. He's a fucking idiot if he's the one that cast 125 at an enruned trunk. Kick his ass.

Weedmage Princess
03-09-2004, 09:09 AM
Next time you see him, leave him stunned.

I've no use/tolerance for people who endanger others trying to open boxes they have trouble with in high traffic areas. Move someplace a bit more secluded.

Reyek
03-09-2004, 09:12 AM
hell with stunned he indirectly attacked you. any idiot knows you cant cast 125 at enruned or mithril. break his legs!

Skirmisher
03-09-2004, 09:21 AM
If you know for sure he was the one who cast the spell then to me thats an unprovoked attack just as much as an open implode is.

Take a leg or more if you wish.

My knowledge of boxes is extremely limited yet even I know not to cast that spell at an enruned box.

Miss X
03-09-2004, 09:23 AM
<------ killed herself 2 days ago after casting 125 at an enruned box.

Thats so rude that he walked off, like someone said if he can cast 125 he can cast 108 to unstun. I would probably find him and stun him then walk off, to teach him a lesson!

Caiylania
03-09-2004, 09:23 AM
UPDATE:

He didn't cast it. In my rage, I editted out a part where another guy was standing there and asked why I was mad right before I left for Voln.

I told him what I thought this guy did (casting and leaving) and he was like, oh that sucks.

So after rereading the log, seeing there was no absolute that this guy cast it I asked him. It turns out the one who DID cast did it FOR Eccelerion.

So we are currently checking logs to see what really happened. I don't log, but I will from now on.

Reyek
03-09-2004, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Miss X
<------ killed herself 2 days ago after casting 125 at an enruned box.

Thats so rude that he walked off, like someone said if he can cast 125 he can cast 108 to unstun. I would probably find him and stun him then walk off, to teach him a lesson!

like someone said? what cant recall my name :(

Souzy
03-09-2004, 09:26 AM
Oh, I should've said that to you too Caiy. If he casted call of lighting, he could've unstunned you. What a moron. I think I casted maelstrom unfocused once in a hunting area, but I paid the guy back. I mean he could've offered to pay for the healing or something, SOMETHING!

Miss X
03-09-2004, 09:26 AM
ROFL. No, just too lazy to scroll up. I sort of half read every post. ;)

Xcalibur
03-09-2004, 09:28 AM
You can no longer play "evil" characters in gemstone?

Reyek
03-09-2004, 09:29 AM
play evil all you want. just be prepared to face the consequences of your actions.

AnticorRifling
03-09-2004, 09:32 AM
So basically you owe Eccelerion a big fat apology because you decided to blow up at the wrong person? I'd call this thread "Hi, I don't know who to yell at because I got stunned so I'll pick some random guy."

He was way to nice in my opinion. I know that as Anticor I'd help you but if my other characters saw you stunned they would just laugh at your weakness. NO one is required to help you, ever. So get that out of your head. He didn't create the problem and you blew up at him, find him and kiss his ass. Had you blown up at me and I wasn't the root of the problem I'd be doing my damndest to make sure you bled out.

Caiylania
03-09-2004, 09:44 AM
Anticore, believe it or not I agree with that perspective. What it doesn't show, is that the guy who DID cast, let me believe it was the one I yelled at. By time I found out the other way (and HE understood) it was to late for me to show the conversation.

The guy asked me why I was mad (after Ecce left) and I told him that it upset me basicly that the guy cast, and left. THAT guy said, Oh, that sucks.

Well it turns out HE was the one who cast it. Eccelerion and I talked just now and worked it out. It was a misunderstanding. Here is the log he sent in the next post.

Caiylania
03-09-2004, 09:46 AM
[Graveyard, Crypt]
The entry foyer to this enormous granite crypt is stark, adorned only with grisly friezes sculpted in low relief into the walls. Bands of bluish-green ahnver are inlaid into the stone in thin strips just below the ceiling throughout the entire structure, bathing the rooms in a subtle light. A shadowy arch curves overhead and leads deeper into the inner sanctum of the sepulcher. You also see some light fur-edged leathers and a cracked urn.
Also here: Kayous, Lionfiruav who is lying down, Strongwine who is sitting
Obvious exits: out
>Strongwine meditates over Kayous.
Strongwine takes Kayous's nervous system damage.
>Strongwine meditates over Kayous.
Strongwine takes all of Kayous's blood loss.
>'You okay?You happily ask, "You okay?"
>Jarroc just arrived.
>peer kayThe deep blue glow leaves Kayous.
>You peer quizzically at Kayous.
>Kayous nods to you.
>Strongwine murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
>drop truYou drop an enruned haon trunk.
>Kayous says, "I tried blowin up a box and it nae work."
>Kayous starts chortling.
>Strongwine concentrates.
Strongwine's nervous system looks better.
>drop cofYou drop an enruned steel coffer.
>'Yours.You happily say, "Yours."
>nod kayYou nod to Kayous.
>Kayous says, "Thank yas Strongwine."
>Kayous picks up an enruned haon trunk.
>Kayous clasps your hand tenderly.
>Kayous's group just went out.
[Graveyard]
You pause inside the gates to survey the eerie scene. A magnificently crafted granite crypt to the north inspires wonder and loathing. The carvings on the facade are horrific, detailing the onslaughts of the Unlife throughout the chaotic history of Elanthia. A gravel path wraps around the structure, while thorny brambles growing among the tombstones deter you from leaving the paved route. You also see a dagger, a woven cloak, some light leather, some double leather, some double leather, some double leather, a dagger, some light leather and a flail.
Also here: Kayous
Obvious paths: northeast, northwest
>Kayous says, "Watch."
>Kayous drops an enruned haon trunk.
>Kayous utters a light chant and raises his hands, beckoning the lesser spirits to his aid...
>Kayous gestures at an enruned haon trunk.
You notice a small cloud form over an enruned haon trunk.
>You notice the storm cloud begin to churn rapidly!
>Kayous says, "It will blow da trunk up."
>Kayous starts chortling.
>The storm cloud begins to build into a thunderhead!
>You hear a loud thud from behind the bronze gate--it suddenly crashes open!
>chuYou chuckle.
>Kayous gazes in wonder at his surroundings.
>'Never seen dat afaore...You happily say, "Never seen dat afaore..."
>You hear the rumbling of thunder as the cloud turns an ominous dark hue!
>'Neat!You happily exclaim, "Neat!"
>Kayous says, "Tis amazing."
>Kayous disbands his group.
>Kayous just went northeast.
>Caiylania just strode purposefully through the bronze gate.
>Suddenly a lightning bolt explodes from the small thundercloud and strikes an enruned haon trunk with a brilliant flash! As the bolt strikes at an enruned haon trunk, a brilliant blue light surrounds it and deflects the bolt towards Caiylania!

... 20 points of damage!
Painfully bright jolt to neck explodes surrounding skin. Nasty!
She is stunned!
>A cool breeze sweeps around the gate, sending a shiver down your spine.

---------------------------

I don't log (which I will now do) and I of course don't have the Kayous' log.

But after Ecce left he basicly lets me believe that Eccelerion cast it. What would you think?

Souzy
03-09-2004, 09:51 AM
OK so that other guy is a moron. For not even saying sorry after you had said that you was POed about it. I'd hunt him down and try to make him bleed. He didn't even admit that it was his cast after you had came out of the stun too. So I can understand why you thought it was Ecce's cast. That ain't right.

Wezas
03-09-2004, 09:53 AM
First of all, turn on autolog. It doesn't take up much space, and you can zip the files up after a month if you like.

Second, I can't believe noone has snickered that you've been talking to noone there twice. That would be the part I would have edited out, but then again I'm evil. <leans on his pitchfork> Damn, friggin thing is pointy.

Caiylania
03-09-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Wezas
First of all, turn on autolog. It doesn't take up much space, and you can zip the files up after a month if you like.

Second, I can't believe noone has snickered that you've been talking to noone there twice. That would be the part I would have edited out, but then again I'm evil. <leans on his pitchfork> Damn, friggin thing is pointy.

How was I talking to no one? :?:

That pitchfork needs polishing, I see rust. :D

Caiylania
03-09-2004, 09:59 AM
I would also like to point out, Kayous LEFT. So ONLY Eccelerion was there. Kayous came back after this happened, and that's when he heard me say I was mad and asked why and let me believe Eccelerion cast it.

And he had JUST been hurt by the same cast, SO HE KNEW what it could do.

Caiylania
03-09-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Wezas

Yeah, in the Voln. Gotcha.

DeV
03-09-2004, 11:54 AM
Eccelerion happily says, "I will be certain to act more diligently in the furure."

Still mad at em?

Caiylania
03-09-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by DarkelfVold

Still mad at em?

:?:

Bobby
03-09-2004, 04:11 PM
Amazing how people can get so worked up over a game and one tiny incident when there are more important things to worry about, like did her hair get mussed during the explosion.

Souzy
03-09-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Bobby
Amazing how people can get so worked up over a game and one tiny incident when there are more important things to worry about, like did her hair get mussed during the explosion.

It's not getting worked up about a game, it's the fact that he/you should've appologized to her, or even offered for her healing, SOMETHING.

HarmNone
03-09-2004, 04:18 PM
Ish. If it were me, I would be tearing my hair out trying to figure out what kind thing I could do for Ecce to make up for jumping all over him, and how I could best kill the idiot. :)

HarmNone

DeV
03-09-2004, 04:43 PM
Even my Dhe'nar just might help someone I see is stunned. Ok, actually if he see's someone stunned he'll drag them away from danger or unstun right then since I ALWAYS carry an oaken wand these days.

So... I can see where your coming from.

On the other hand, he gave some form of apology which is more than most will do. So, thats gotta count for something.

Caiylania
03-10-2004, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by HarmNone
Ish. If it were me, I would be tearing my hair out trying to figure out what kind thing I could do for Ecce to make up for jumping all over him, and how I could best kill the idiot. :)

HarmNone

Ecce and I worked it out. He's very nice. As for Kayous, he's red now. I don't like liers on top of the fact he cast a dangerous spell and left the area.

>>>By Darkelfvold: On the other hand, he gave some form of apology which is more than most will do. So, thats gotta count for something.<<<

Ecce apologized, it turns out he thought he was apologizing for leaving, I thought he was apologizing for casting and leaving. He didn't cast, Kayous did. Kayous didn't apologize, and he lied. So Kayous=jerk/idiot.

FinisWolf
03-10-2004, 06:10 AM
I am sitting here reading all this and laughing my ass off. Some of the folks on this board are just amazing. Some of them went from o damn what could he do, or he shoulda done this or that, to he is a prick and needs to die, then it was off to going off on the actual person that cast the spell.

With no information, and not getting the whole story, you assumed that a ranger, yes Eccelerion is a ranger, cast a minor spiritual spell that is 5 spell ranks over his head.

I post few and far between, and attempt to stay out of the drama, unfortunately, I take Eccelerion a bit personally. Yes, he should of waited, and checked you had you been stunned and bleeding, but for one to come here, and post Ecce is a prick for casting a spell 5 levels over his head, and not read your log... well I need not say more.

I have hunted with Ecce when he was in the lands a year ago, and he just returned about two weeks ago, so I would seriously have to say (actually I know) he is relearning the ropes. We were the friggin idiots that used to run into rooms with three clouds to try and rescue someone, so him leaving you is out of character for him. I do hope he gets back in the groove soon, so he won't even have to think, gee, stunned ='s help etc.

Now, why am I defending this prick? Because not only is he Finiswolf's IG brother, he is my RL brother as well. And you can bet your asses, I will be chewing his ass on the phone tomorrow for leaving you there stunned and bleeding.

Finiswolf

FinisWolf
03-10-2004, 06:12 AM
Damn, I skipped across the last post. I am really glad you two worked it all out. Ecce is a great guy, IG and in RL. Real happy you two worked it out, want me to still chew his ass? :P

Finiswolf

Caiylania
03-10-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by FinisWolf
I am sitting here reading all this and laughing my ass off. Some of the folks on this board are just amazing. Some of them went from o damn what could he do, or he shoulda done this or that, to he is a prick and needs to die, then it was off to going off on the actual person that cast the spell.

With no information, and not getting the whole story, you assumed that a ranger, yes Eccelerion is a ranger, cast a minor spiritual spell that is 5 spell ranks over his head.

I post few and far between, and attempt to stay out of the drama, unfortunately, I take Eccelerion a bit personally. Yes, he should of waited, and checked you had you been stunned and bleeding, but for one to come here, and post Ecce is a prick for casting a spell 5 levels over his head, and not read your log... well I need not say more.

I have hunted with Ecce when he was in the lands a year ago, and he just returned about two weeks ago, so I would seriously have to say (actually I know) he is relearning the ropes. We were the friggin idiots that used to run into rooms with three clouds to try and rescue someone, so him leaving you is out of character for him. I do hope he gets back in the groove soon, so he won't even have to think, gee, stunned ='s help etc.

Now, why am I defending this prick? Because not only is he Finiswolf's IG brother, he is my RL brother as well. And you can bet your asses, I will be chewing his ass on the phone tomorrow for leaving you there stunned and bleeding.

Finiswolf

OMG He SAID that!! He said 'my brother would kill me' if I had done that or something close.

I didn't log at the time, and I didn't know he was a ranger or anything about him. But, we did work it out, it's good to know his brother had his back :)

He sent me his log, after we talked. That is the log I mentioned in the post.

Anyway, don't yell at him :) He was very nice.

TheEschaton
03-10-2004, 08:53 AM
My thought is that Kayous knew the bolt would rebound - after all, he disbanded and left right before it was about to strike. Making it a malicious attempt to hurt someone.

I say you go implode his ass.

-TheE-

Xcalibur
03-10-2004, 09:05 AM
You know, if I was still playing, I'd had a thread about my character every 2 days.

Having a prick, stupid, not-nice character is fun, you know?

Conflicts are fun

TheInstigator
03-10-2004, 10:39 AM
:stupid:

FinisWolf
03-10-2004, 09:48 PM
Yea, killing the other jerk would be a good thing, I wouldn't be a happy camper, thats for damn sure!

Finiswolf

FinisWolf
03-10-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Caiylania

Originally posted by FinisWolf

Finiswolf

OMG He SAID that!! He said 'my brother would kill me' if I had done that or something close.

I didn't log at the time, and I didn't know he was a ranger or anything about him. But, we did work it out, it's good to know his brother had his back :)

He sent me his log, after we talked. That is the log I mentioned in the post.

Anyway, don't yell at him :) He was very nice.

:cool:

Well I am glad you two worked it out, and yea, he knows, IG or out, I chew his ass, when he needs it.

:grin:

Finiswolf

Drew2
03-10-2004, 09:52 PM
Suck at quoting alert.

Chadj
03-10-2004, 09:52 PM
I :heart: Finis!

And just a memory refresher, I :heart: Cat and Shalla

FinisWolf
03-10-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Tayre
Suck at quoting alert.

Bah! Did what I could! First time I used the damn quote button, so go eat socks Tayre!

:lol:

Finiswolf

Chadj
03-10-2004, 10:33 PM
tayre=pwnd!

Drew2
03-10-2004, 10:36 PM
I'd rather be "pwnd" (even though I wasn't) than Teeoncy's ex-boyfriend any day of the week.

Stunseed
03-10-2004, 10:42 PM
I'd rather be "pwnd" (even though I wasn't) than Teeoncy's ex-boyfriend any day of the week.

And the challenger does down in the second round from a low blow...That looks like it stung.

Chadj
03-10-2004, 10:43 PM

::shrugs:: Well, I'm 3 years younger than you, and saw more action in a day than you have your whole life :cool:

Tayre=Pwnd

Stunseed
03-10-2004, 10:49 PM
My favorite quote from Liar Liar pertains to you, Chadj.

"The fact she's been ridden more than Seattle Sleu, is irrelivant."

High Standards > Teeoncy

Drew2
03-10-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Chadj
::shrugs:: Well, I'm 3 years younger than you, and saw more action in a day than you have your whole life :cool:

Tayre=Pwnd

You have no idea the 'action' I've not only seen but participated in.

Being a virgin only means I haven't had intercourse. It doesn't mean I'm Omish.

Chadj
03-10-2004, 10:54 PM
Tayre is omish.

Tayre=Pwnd

(yes, im not gonna stop that)

As for Stunseed... :( I know, i was fucked when i went with her.. I actually DO have standards believe it or not..

Jim Carrey = rockingest

Drew2
03-10-2004, 10:55 PM
Chadj = Satan.

Note the post count.

Chadj
03-10-2004, 10:57 PM
Ok class, lets review!

Tayre= Pwnd
Chadj=Satan
Jim Carrey=Rockingest. :)

What was the topic again?

TheInstigator
03-11-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Chadj
Ok class, lets review!

Tayre= Pwnd
Chadj=Satan
Jim Carrey=Rockingest. :)

What was the topic again? How sad both of you virgins are. :rolleyes:

Is it that hard to get pussy these days?