PDA

View Full Version : Spreadsheet

Umpyr
03-09-2004, 12:44 AM
Does anyone know where I can get a recent spreadsheet trainer, preferably one that allows me to input skills and stats for a certain level and go from there? I have the one from tsoran's site, but some of the calculations don't match up in-game.

Reyek
03-09-2004, 07:12 AM
well thats probably because you use the check in feature at an inn which doesnt exactly work correctly anymore. I had this conversation with tsoran. it works perfectly fine. you just have to invoke the goals command in game for it to work right.

Tsoran
04-02-2004, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Umpyr
Does anyone know where I can get a recent spreadsheet trainer, preferably one that allows me to input skills and stats for a certain level and go from there? I have the one from tsoran's site, but some of the calculations don't match up in-game.

There's one or two other people out there that have spreadsheets. Ask on the official boards, perhaps, and someone will point them out to you (most likely the people who made them.)

Most of the important calculations in my spreadsheet should be correct, except for redux and AS/DS/CS/TD. The next version may have a better redux formual, but the combat numbers are just so ill-defined and subject to change at the moment that I've given up trying to make them correct.

If the number you're having difficulty with is something else, please drop me an email.

Thanks.

Caipre
04-02-2004, 09:12 AM
OK .. I'm lost. I thought checking in at the Inn corrected the calculations. I thought it was the web based training that screwed them up.

Latrinsorm
04-02-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Caipre
OK .. I'm lost. I thought checking in at the Inn corrected the calculations. I thought it was the web based training that screwed them up. Some calculations (stamina) it does, others (skill training) it's the other way around. Hell of a system Simu has going.

Caipre
04-02-2004, 12:58 PM
Nice, So I should go through both to make sure everything is updated correctly, eh?

Latrinsorm
04-02-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Caipre
Nice, So I should go through both to make sure everything is updated correctly, eh? I guess. It's pretty much a crapshoot these days, especially with them changing things around all the time and hiding numbers and suchlike.