PDA

View Full Version : EN Sorc Guild

Joxter
03-08-2004, 09:19 PM
I was just wondering if anyone has had success with getting into the Sorc guild off of Gyldemar Road in EN? And if you have, could you post some hints for us unsuccessful ones?

-Joxter

Faent
06-05-2008, 02:08 PM
I'd like this bumped. It involves casting various spells at columns depending on the symbol on the column, I believe. But I can't remember the exact syntax and spell/symbol correlations. I'm on my third dues warning and would like to be able to, upon next login, be able to dart inside instantly. Any tips?

Fallen
06-05-2008, 02:10 PM
look at each of the pillars, as in look pillar, look second pillar, third, and fourth. The symbol on the pillars corresponds to a spell in the sorcerer circle. Trial and error will have you in shortly.

Allereli
06-05-2008, 02:28 PM
i use this script:

http://gemstone4.info/cms/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=142

Faent
06-05-2008, 03:00 PM
Thanks so much. That's exactly what I needed! =) Now hopefully I can make it into the guildmaster in time.

Allereli
06-05-2008, 03:13 PM
Thanks so much. That's exactly what I needed! =) Now hopefully I can make it into the guildmaster in time.

or you can ask on the guild net for someone to check you in. Berrigan, Kelestra, Rheisia and Virilneus are all up there, and free xp is nice