PDA

View Full Version : thought this was funny

Endlin
10-07-2009, 11:53 PM
Edited out room noise bs....

Aurawyn gives Fallenflame a lingering kiss on the forehead.

You quietly whisper to Fallenflame, "I see that one cavorting with lots of men."

Fallenflame whispers, "Which one."

You quietly whisper to Fallenflame, "The one making out with your forehead."
>
Fallenflame smiles.
>
Fallenflame whispers, "She's my mother."
>
Fallenflame stares at you.

You laugh out loud!

You whistle tunelessly to yourself, remembering days past.

Drew
10-08-2009, 12:03 AM
Allow me to quote myself from another thread in response to your avatar. Ahem:

All games called football today evolved from the first football games in 15th century England. Today the Brits like to get a little uppity because they presume the game is named football because the ball is played with your feet and Americans are too stupid to realize their game isn't. However games named football received the name because they were played on foot rather than on horseback as was the standard at the time for nobility. The manner in which the ball moved wasn't important (and likely wasn't kicked by foot until much later, our ancestors knew opposable thumbs were what made humans special, not feet), just the manner of propulsion.

The more you know...

Endlin
10-08-2009, 12:17 AM
stop trying to break my first avatar.

And...

That doesn't make handegg any less funny.

diethx
10-08-2009, 02:26 AM
Except the arrow labeled "hand" isn't pointing at his hand, it's pointing at his elbow. :/

Endlin
10-08-2009, 03:00 AM
God damnit this thread was about calling someones mother a slut in game without realizing it...

Apparently my standards for interesting thread are as questionable as my idea of a funny avatar.

Fuck.

phantasm
10-08-2009, 03:30 AM
http://nicedeb.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/redneck6tc.jpg

We got a problem in here?

DaCapn
10-08-2009, 04:22 AM
God damnit this thread was about calling someones mother a slut in game without realizing it...

Apparently my standards for interesting thread are as questionable as my idea of a funny avatar.

Fuck.

Nah, he's just in the business of straightening people out. It's really nothing to be ashamed of as long as you consider yourself to be enlightened rather than humiliated.

Endlin
10-08-2009, 05:10 AM
http://nicedeb.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/redneck6tc.jpg

We got a problem in here?

shit.. Don't go getting the right wing fellas from the politics section all riled up.

Warriorbird
10-08-2009, 06:52 AM
:D

Asha
10-08-2009, 08:53 AM
i opened the thread, saw the avatar, wonder what drew said to my comment earlier this month or last, saw your post, lolled, done.

Kitty
10-09-2009, 08:04 AM
The thread, as a whole, made me giggle.