PDA

View Full Version : vultite fullplate/shield/greaves

gschaoslord
10-07-2009, 09:14 PM
Selling/trading this as a whole set these are the loresongs information of each.

-some vultite full plate

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the vultite full plate in your hand, and you learn something about it...

The first thing that strikes you about the plate is the weight, which is about 60 pounds.

It has a bonus of +20 from a normal plate, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it is plate armor.

-some vultite leg greaves

The first thing that strikes you about the greaves is the weight, which is about 4 pounds.

It has a bonus of +20 from a normal greaves, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it serves some type of defensive purpose, different from that of normal armor.

The magical harmonics reveal that legs are better protected when wearing the vultite leg greaves.

-a polished vultite shield

The first thing that strikes you about the shield is the weight, which is about 6 pounds.

It has a bonus of +20 from a normal shield, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it serves some type of defensive purpose, different from that of normal armor.

The magical harmonics reveal that this is an item which serves as a shield when held in the left hand.

NO im not selling parts seperately. Great set to alter for whatever you like. Just in time for EG as well, got a ticket but need something nice to alter? Message me with trade/coin offers.

gschaoslord
10-07-2009, 09:24 PM
And quick side not before people make retarded comments about greves with full plate, i dont care, this has been sitting in my locker and im selling it all together for the heck of it. Thanks again and next time please think before you type because i think you meant to type "its DUMB to wear them together" not DUM. Who knows, maybe yer that special. Peace.

Euler
10-07-2009, 09:32 PM
Thanks again and next time please think before you type because i think you meant to type "its DUMB to wear them together" not DUM. Who knows, maybe yer that special. Peace.

it's.

Euler
10-07-2009, 09:48 PM
vultite... 10-07-2009 08:40 PM its

lol

Its or It's?

Its is the possessive pronoun; it modifies a noun.

It's is a contraction of it is or it has.

Incorrect: The mother cat carried it's kitten in it's mouth.
(Possessive pronoun, no apostrophe)

Correct: The mother cat carried its kitten in its mouth.

Correct: I think it's going to rain today.
(Contraction of it is)

Correct: It's been a very long time.
(Contraction of it has)

gschaoslord
10-07-2009, 11:05 PM
Ahhh kewl perfect just what i was looking for a grammar nerd! was hope'n to lure one out. Sorry im a writer not an anal retentive. Its fun to see who replies though cause they always seem to think they are smart cause they can quote a book they read. Thats why editors have the lowest average understanding of what they read. :) Keep going thouhg kill the art. hehehe

gschaoslord
10-07-2009, 11:06 PM
Ohh and i dont spell check for typo's im sure there are a ton, but please waste more time proof readin material :D saves me time.

Swami71
10-07-2009, 11:24 PM
Your talking a lot of shit for someone trying to trade some basic 4x gear. I doubt anyone is interested in it.

WRoss
10-07-2009, 11:25 PM
Ok, I don't know any japanese. Barely enough to say tabemono for food and hello yes and no. What would happen if I went up to a chick on the streets of tokyo and started hitting her, beating her up. I'm sure I would get arrested. If I got arrested, what would it be like? What is the legal system like there? Is it different from the US? Would I go to court? Are the prisons better/worse than the US?

gschaoslord
10-07-2009, 11:42 PM
Ohhh kay, the japanese theme there was a bit off, not sure your meaning got across. Still LOVE the randomness of it hehehe. and swami. its 4x gear. did i ask for 40mil for the basic gear? If you cant find a use for it im not sure where you even came in but honestly i dont care. though props for the random jump in. i love a lil chaos, but honestly. you are gonna attack the crap im puttin up for the heck of it? Aww poor baby its not a 40mil item you can stick in your locker and sell off for 80mil later like a douche Waa Waaa ... lol this is fun, thanks for the amo guy keep it coming ..... especialy the japanese thing .. thats a REALY good question! Be back to check in on on after trying to look that up.

gschaoslord
10-07-2009, 11:43 PM
OMG BTW scott love ya bro but if you dont remember me im soooo squeezing yer nuts and telling Amy about it ya lil brat!!

WRoss
10-07-2009, 11:51 PM
Alcohol can produce detectable impairments in memory after only a few drinks and, as the amount of alcohol increases, so does the degree of impairment. Large quantities of alcohol, especially when consumed quickly and on an empty stomach, can produce a blackout, or an interval of time for which the intoxicated person cannot recall key details of events, or even entire events.

Blackouts are much more common among social drinkers than previously assumed and should be viewed as a potential consequence of acute intoxication regardless of age or whether the drinker is clinically dependent on alcohol (2). White and colleagues (3) surveyed 772 college undergraduates about their experiences with blackouts and asked, “Have you ever awoken after a night of drinking not able to remember things that you did or places that you went?” Of the students who had ever consumed alcohol, 51 percent reported blacking out at some point in their lives, and 40 percent reported experiencing a blackout in the year before the survey. Of those who reported drinking in the 2 weeks before the survey, 9.4 percent said they blacked out during that time. The students reported learning later that they had participated in a wide range of potentially dangerous events they could not remember, including vandalism, unprotected sex, driving, and posting on forums.

gschaoslord
10-08-2009, 12:00 AM
Totaly on the forum posting for sure!

Drew
10-08-2009, 12:06 AM
You really are a Gemstone chaos lord!

SlinkyHeadPrincess
10-08-2009, 12:17 AM
Uhh... I don't want to know what you do to his nuts! Leave me outta that!

gschaoslord
10-08-2009, 11:25 AM
Apprently he doesnt either. Dangitall. ohh well. He never calls he never writes, i just dont think he loves me any more. *sighs*

Euler
10-10-2009, 11:02 AM
is this set still available?