PDA

View Full Version : I :Heart: Bobmuhthol ... He makes me wanna.

Shalla
03-08-2004, 12:26 AM
:aww:

[Edited on 3-8-2004 by Lady Shalla]

Snapp
03-08-2004, 12:27 AM
De-virginize him? Ewww gross. I'm calling the cops on you Shalla, he's 13!

Shalla
03-08-2004, 12:30 AM
Wha? :saint:

03-08-2004, 12:30 AM
thats sick

Shalla
03-08-2004, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by The Edine
thats sick

Oh you've done much sicker things like adonis loving.

Shalla
03-08-2004, 12:32 AM
It's a poll. I believe there's 2 other option :lol:

Miss X
03-08-2004, 12:34 AM
There isnt much thats sicker than de-virginizing a 13 year old boy actually..... ;)

03-08-2004, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Lady Shalla

thats sick

Oh you've done much sicker things like adonis loving.

adonis loving?
WTF?

Shalla
03-08-2004, 12:40 AM
Yeah, so the Non-sick people choose the other option.

Kitsun
03-08-2004, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Miss X
There isnt much thats sicker than de-virginizing a 13 year old boy actually..... ;)

De-virginizing a 13-year-old-boy that is also Bob...

What kind of sick evil twisted thread is this anyway?

Shalla
03-08-2004, 12:46 AM
You people cannot possibly be taking this seriously.

Skirmisher
03-08-2004, 12:48 AM
Oh, its always surprising to see who will find what serious.

Chadj
03-08-2004, 01:00 AM
I :heart: you, Shalla!:D

However, I do not :heart: bob...

but..
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:Shalla:h eart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Shalla
03-08-2004, 01:03 AM
Bob is my friend, and he's very funny.. and profoundly articulate, compared to some people, especially boys his age.. and I think he's awesome.

I know some people would suggest otherwise. ( bob envy ), why do you think I didn't put "other" as an option.

Shalla
03-08-2004, 01:06 AM
Please feel free to either Be like him.. or Join his house awesomeness :smilegrin:

Meos
03-08-2004, 01:08 AM
I'm a born again virgin...

Shalla
03-08-2004, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Chadj

but..
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:Shalla:h eart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

If that is true... I need a real man to take me watch "50 first dates" over again, without whining and complaining about the kind of movies I like. :lol:

Seriously though.. I was at cambridge last weekend.. My friend threw a party, I could've invited you.

Drew2
03-08-2004, 01:35 AM

[Edited on 3-8-2004 by Tayre]

Shalla
03-08-2004, 01:40 AM
:lol:

longshot
03-08-2004, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by Chadj

but..

Chadj!

Way to get in there bro. Hoping like all hell for a "De-virginize" Chadj thread, aren't ya?

To bad that shit didn't work out with Princess Lithium, huh?

You should try your left hand. I hear it's like cheating with a stranger...

Bobmuhthol
03-08-2004, 07:39 AM
omg <3 shalla
http://free.inkfrog.com/pix/rachelpwnz/shalla.gif

Edited to link to the icon.

[Edited on 3-8-2004 by Bobmuhthol]

Shalla
03-08-2004, 08:39 AM
I :: heart :: you like crazy.

Xcalibur
03-08-2004, 09:51 AM
We've yet to see a pic of bob, by the way.

DianaBanana
03-08-2004, 09:54 AM
I voted to join his house. He made me my avatar therefore I :heart: him.

03-08-2004, 09:57 AM
Im sorry but I read this thread and I can not help but to think, your what 24? and your flirting with a 13 and 15 year old. Im sorry but i find that kinda wrong, thats like me walking around and saying DAYM that 13 year old has a fine ass, Im gonna devirginize her

Shalla
03-08-2004, 09:58 AM
I like him for the person that he is. It's very rare for me to like someone so much for superficial reasons.

Although, wasn't alex's picture posted from the very beginning of pic post with glasses? If so, I think he's handsome.. doesn't look 13 though.. if not, I like the guy for who he is.

Xcalibur
03-08-2004, 09:59 AM
I think it's somewhat sarcarstic

When I was 13, I was glad an old witch of 20+ devierged me, by the way.

03-08-2004, 10:00 AM
yes Donald it was to a point but think about this, you right now talking about popping the cherry of a 13 year old
ya get my point

Xcalibur
03-08-2004, 10:04 AM
yes Donald it was to a point but think about this, you right now talking about popping the cherry of a 13 year old
ya get my point

I think, as almost all sex discussion on internet, that it's just speculation and fantaisies.

If any of the 2 are serious, I suggest closing the computer NOW and get outside.

Shalla
03-08-2004, 10:08 AM
Im sorry but I read this thread and I can not help but to think, your what 24? and your flirting with a 13 and 15 year old. Im sorry but i find that kinda wrong, thats like me walking around and saying DAYM that 13 year old has a fine ass, Im gonna devirginize her

You should be sorry, for being unbelievably stupid. In case I have not made myself clear. I included the de-virginize bob, because I was hoping they would choose the other option available. For you to take that so literally... is beyond me.

Compared to everybody else.. You know so well how I'm not a slut.. You know the reason.. I know the reason.. stfu. :kick:

Xcalibur
03-08-2004, 10:12 AM
In all jokes, in ALL exagerations, there is a part of truth.

Taken from your cocaine lover itself, if I remember right.

Shalla
03-08-2004, 10:12 AM
ya get my point

Yes.. I was expecting the same reaction from EVERYBODY.. that is why I put it up.. because It's either that.. or the other 2 option.

That people would be appalled, ( not that there's anything wrong with the guy <3 ) that they would choose the other 2 option.

Don't you get it?

Shalla
03-08-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Xcalibur

What cocaine lover?

LilHellcat
03-08-2004, 10:16 AM
You know, no offense to Bob or Chadj, but you two are still teenagers. Granted you are mature for your age (Well Bob anyway I don't really know Chadj all that well cept for the umm whole situation with who shall not be named) I do however find it disturbing that a 20 something year old woman would blatantly flirt with both of them in the same thread however. That however opens another can of worms. Its okay to be friends with them, but to invite them to a party yeah, lets invite a 15 year old kid to a party with adults. That says alot of things of which I won't get into here.

Like I said if its a joke thats okay, but it still plays with emotions that you don't need to be playing with. Also no offense to you Shalla but it really comes off looking bad on you. Don't take that as a knock at you just saying thats what it comes off as. I know or mostly likely know this is going to piss you off, and I'm sorry if it does but its purely my opinion and the way this entire thread comes off to me. Perhaps because I've had younger guys who had crushes on me and didn't set boundaries (no it didn't get to the point of anything sexual) , but it did get emotional (on their side) and I hate to see anyones feelings hurt because they feel more than they should. Maybe thats not happening right now but I see the early signs of it.

P.S NO I'm not calling you a slut (I've seen you think it in other threads so I'm stating it now NO I"M NOT) If I was I would say so. Call it preventive measures to stop things before they start for your sake and others. Or maybe its the fact its the mother in me coming out . Damn those maternal instincts :lol:

Xcalibur
03-08-2004, 10:17 AM

What cocaine lover?

Freud, of course

I agree with LilHellcat

[Edited on 8-3-04 by Xcalibur]

Shalla
03-08-2004, 10:28 AM
Well for one thing.. Alex is inlove with a girl HIS age. I have never EVER would NEVER EVER date someone younger than me.. I did not even give a chance to someone 1 year younger than I am.. much less consider it. I happen to like older guys.

No.. I'm not upset. Must less insulted.. because for one thing.. you guys don't know me. The people who knows me, and the kind of person I am would know in an instant that I was not the LEAST BIT serious. I don't consider any of you my peers.. except for a couple people. Dave <- I don't even know anymore.

And I have many many friends younger and older. I am either a caring older sister to them.. or the baby sister. If I invite chadj to a party.. I can assure you, I will be like a hawk watching out for him.

Also.. I'm inlove with someone. I am madly inlove with someone. ( older ) I have never cheated.. thought of cheated.. will never ever cheat. Cheating sucks.

Although I sometimes fail to realize that there is a possibility that they would start to have feelings for me.. for the reason that I don't think they would even consider me that way. I've had that before, and I don't like hurting people's feelings by not reciprocating.

Xcalibur
03-08-2004, 10:30 AM
You don'T need to justify yourself.

Be careful, that's all.

When you start those kind of waves, it's difficult to control the fallout.

If you want to devierbe bobmuhthol, do so, on aim, or wherever, but i'm sure most people here don't care at all.

It's normal to see our reactions to stuff like that, I wouldn't want my daughter to flirt with a 24 years old guy, but my son, AH! Come on boy!

Shalla
03-08-2004, 10:31 AM
Now that is all cleared up. I believe there are 2 other options available.

This is after all a Bob appreciation post. Not de-virginize bob.

Zentoph
03-08-2004, 10:36 AM
Why did any of you think she was serious?

Shalla
03-08-2004, 10:40 AM
You don'T need to justify yourself.

Be careful, that's all.

When you start those kind of waves, it's difficult to control the fallout.

If you want to devierbe bobmuhthol, do so, on aim, or wherever, but i'm sure most people here don't care at all.

It's normal to see our reactions to stuff like that, I wouldn't want my daughter to flirt with a 24 years old guy, but my son, AH! Come on boy!

I'm just bored, so just for something to do.. I humour and reply. Either way.. I know myself.. and people's preconceived assumptions from what little I say, doesn't mean anything to me.

Careful from the fall out of never ending assumptions and opinions of people from online that I don't care about? Bring it on baby!

Once again.. Do not take that option seriously, and assume that is what I wanted to do, because I certainly did not choose that option.

Shalla
03-08-2004, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Zentoph
Why did any of you think she was serious?

I swear, if I start commenting and taking EVERYTHING that people say in this forum seriously.. I would be once again labeled a bitch.

Like for example.. when someone says x :heart: y. With their logic, x must really love y, even though x has not met y in person.

x says he wants to kill y. I should call the cops for threatening.

x wants to kill president bush. I should report for x for conspiracy.

Chadj
03-08-2004, 11:08 AM
Yeah, better be watching me like a hawk if you got hot younger friends around me..
<-------------Sexy, charming, funny, flirty

Mwa ha ha! And lay off of Shalla a bit, the thread was a joke, and she wasn't flirting with me... I was the one saying i loved her! :)

:heart:Shalla:heart:

[Edited on 3-8-2004 by Chadj]

Bobmuhthol
03-08-2004, 03:05 PM
You guys are all wicked dumb.

<<Although, wasn't alex's picture posted from the very beginning of pic post with glasses?>>

No, it wasn't me.

<<Mwa ha ha! And lay off of Shalla a bit, the thread was a joke, and she wasn't flirting with me... I was the one saying i loved her!>>

See first line.

Xcalibur
03-08-2004, 03:10 PM
That kind of humor is becoming a bit boring; it was funny the first 10 times but now, after the 43224th times, it's becoming annoying.

If you want to do it, do it, but we don't need to know as it was said and said and wrote and posted and posted and posted so many times with so many ways.

I'm sure most of the people here doesn't want that fad back: I'd fuck her, I'd devierge him, I'd threeshold them, bla bla bla.

Give yourself some pleasure of ask someone if you're engaged (you = generaly speaking)

It helps.

Bobmuhthol
03-08-2004, 03:21 PM
If I were a chick I'd totally fuck me.

Shalla
03-08-2004, 03:23 PM
Gee thanks X.

I still don't get why after explaining so many times that my purpose for putting that option is to draw everybody else to choose the other 2 option... People still fret about it. It so ruined my bob appreciation post.

Drew2
03-08-2004, 03:26 PM
Hellcat totally wants me.

And I stand by my claim that this is a dumb thread.

Xcalibur
03-08-2004, 03:28 PM
Gee thanks X.

I still don't get why after explaining so many times that my purpose for putting that option is to draw everybody else to choose the other 2 option... People still fret about it. It so ruined my bob appreciation post.

Fuck it the damn: Database connection error!!!
A connection to the Database could not be established.
Please check your username, password, database name and host.
Also make sure config.php is rightly configured!

When connecting, the database returned:
Error 1203: User gsplay2_Kranar has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

screwed my answers.

I was saying that a guy near here got arrested because he chatted a 14 years old girl from the US and got caught because he wanted to fuck her.

Just that, he's facing now 30 years of prison.

Did you do that? no

Did you said a joke that is of bad taste and was part of a fad that most of us don't want back? yes

You're just too pride to admit it was a mistake;)

You're still damn cute

Shalla
03-08-2004, 03:30 PM
Lame.. Maybe. Dumb.. Well, it's hardly intellectual... Sexual? Puhleaze.

:shrug:

Xcalibur
03-08-2004, 03:33 PM
Most of us aren't in your head. Most of us don't even know you, even if you're one of the prettiest girl in gemstone.

Most of us don't know your needs, your habits, your feeling, your patterns, your fantasmes, your, et cetera.

You ought to give most of us the benefice of the doubt;)

Shalla
03-08-2004, 03:40 PM
I was saying that a guy near here got arrested because he chatted a 14 years old girl from the US and got caught because he wanted to fuck her.

That's generalizing. My conversations with Alex was purely platonic and does not have any hint of anything sexual, relating to Alex and I.

Just that, he's facing now 30 years of prison.

He's a man. Women have more discipline and restraint.. And god damnit I have more discipline than the rest of you. Nuff said. I won't elaborate.

Did you do that? no

You said it yourself. No. But Many people are willing to jump to conclusion that it is what I intended. :rolleyes:

Did you said a joke that is of bad taste and was part of a fad that most of us don't want back? yes

I was not even thinking of anything sexual when it was posted.. I wanted you all to choose the other 2 option.. It's not my fault that people have green minded mentality and have preconceived assumptions.

Assumptions are misconceptions waiting to happen. And it did. [/quote]

You're just too pride to admit it was a mistake;)

I do not apologize for people assumption's. Given everybody is entitled to their own opinion.. But do not presume to think that is what I am.

Shalla
03-08-2004, 03:46 PM
Most of us aren't in your head. Most of us don't even know you, even if you're one of the prettiest girl in gemstone.

Most of us don't know your needs, your habits, your feeling, your patterns, your fantasmes, your, et cetera.

You ought to give most of us the benefice of the doubt;)

Yes. You people do not know me. But were more than willing to jump to the conclusion that I am some sick fuck who would abuse a friend. Than contemplate and say.. Hmm.. Why would a frigging pedophile advertise her fantasy on frigging public forum?

Benefit of the doubt. <- I was not given the benefit of the doubt. Thank you very much.

Bobmuhthol
03-08-2004, 03:48 PM
<<I am some sick fuck who would abuse a friend.>>

You'd be doing me a favor more than abusing me :(

Xcalibur
03-08-2004, 03:50 PM
He makes me wanna.

option number 2 is:

De-virginize him

You are wrong.

We don't know your reason

Even if you got good reasons, it is wrong.

End of the story about that.

Miss X
03-08-2004, 03:51 PM
[quote]Originally posted by Lady Shalla He's a man. Women have more discipline and restraint.. And god damnit I have more discipline than the rest of you. Nuff said. I won't elaborate.[quote]

Blanket statement alert....

[Edited on 8-3-04 by Miss X]

Shalla
03-08-2004, 03:51 PM
Tell it to someone who cares.

Bobmuhthol
03-08-2004, 03:57 PM
Sucking at quoting alert.

Xcalibur
03-08-2004, 03:58 PM
We shall see who is right, I read the TOS and you're wrong on 2 parts of it, without any subjective thinkings.

Shalla
03-08-2004, 04:09 PM
Don't get me started with technicalities.. terms of service.. and what the the general law in both Canada and the U.S regarding sexual advancement on a minor. I come from a political family, and I assure you. I may be taking Business.. I am well aware of the law.

Your whole arguement and rebuttal is moot, and if we were to go to court. You will lose, preconceived assumptions against a person is not a viable evidence for arrest. It does not constitute as a crime. I should sue you for slander.

You are wrong.

You will not win.

You may rally your eager wannabes with herd mentality, and green minded thoughts to your cause, it makes little difference to me.

Varsus
03-08-2004, 04:11 PM
We've yet to see a pic of bob, by the way.

Bob Posted A Pic Of Himself In The Pic Post Thread...

-Varsus (I think bobs house is better than most.)

Bobmuhthol
03-08-2004, 04:12 PM
Wasn't me.

Xcalibur
03-08-2004, 04:17 PM
My immediate uncle is a lawyer, that doesn't make me more wrong or right.

You are wrong, simply, according to TOS.

Sex him as much as you want, fakely or not, that isn't the point.

I've report it, we shall see.

Shalla saids: You may rally your eager wannabes with herd mentality, and green minded thoughts to your cause, it makes little difference to me.

Being defensive now? Who are those people in question?

Shalla
03-08-2004, 04:19 PM
You're so pathetic.

Drew2
03-08-2004, 04:22 PM

Xcalibur
03-08-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Tayre

Originally posted by Tayre

THANKS TO YOU, NOW EVERYONE KNOWS IT.

Shalla, answer my question, who are those people in question?

Xcalibur
03-08-2004, 04:30 PM
As I thought, have the guts to say:

You may rally your eager wannabes with herd mentality, and green minded thoughts to your cause, it makes little difference to me.

But not enough to name em

Notice the S at wannabes. That makes it plurial, meaning there is more than one person.

I'm wondering who is more pathetic, you that want to de-virgine him or me that is pointing you as you are.

Hulkein
03-08-2004, 04:31 PM
http://home.zonnet.nl/forum_spam3/thread_related/thread_sucks/images/0484.jpg

Shalla
03-08-2004, 04:32 PM
I welcome the administrator's comment. Please do send me a u2u and I will reply when I get the chance tonight. I look forward to it.

You accuse me of being a pedophile. With your constant flirtation with most if not all women here. You should label yourself an adulterer. I don't think so. But your logic would label you as one.

You should refrain from addressing me.

Xcalibur
03-08-2004, 04:33 PM
I welcome the administrator's comment. Please do send me a u2u and I will reply when I get the chance tonight. I look forward to it.

You accuse me of being a pedophile. With your constant flirtation with most if not all women here. You should label yourself an adulterer. I don't think so. But your logic would label you as one.

You should refrain from addressing me.

Name me those person I'm openly flirting and quote my open invitation to have sexual relations with them.

And last I checked, cheating your wife ISN'T against the law.

If you're too stupid to keep your cool and admit your errors, then screw it, it's your problem.

Who are the wannabes thinking like me, by the way?

Drew2
03-08-2004, 04:35 PM
All who are sick of Xcalibur's absolute and complete IDIOCY please say "Aye".

Bobmuhthol
03-08-2004, 04:36 PM
Chill the fuck out.

Galleazzo
03-08-2004, 04:38 PM
There are people taking this seriously??

GET A FUGGIN CLUE

Betheny
03-08-2004, 04:38 PM
Bob kicks ass.

That is all.

Xcalibur
03-08-2004, 04:41 PM
Bob is cool, bob kicks ass. Opinions, I can only respect them.

Her option is wrong, though.

Joke or not. And jokes aren't only jokes, mostly.

And now she's going nuts, saying I have wannabees defending me and that i'm flirting all women.

That woman needs to look at her priorities now.

Thanks

Your friendly Donald

Shalla
03-08-2004, 04:50 PM
NO! You are accusing me of being a pedophile. That could get me falsely arrested.. and I assure you.. I will not be held in jail for long. For you lack viable proof of evidence.

I'm warning you again. Do not make me sue you for slander.

[Edited on 3-9-2004 by Kranar]

LilHellcat
03-08-2004, 04:51 PM
Why do you assume people are attacking you. I told you that is the way this whole damn thread come across. You say people don't know you, but you do act a certain way on here. People are judging you by what they know of you here is that our problem? No it isn't because that is how you act when you post on here its all we got to go by. So that lame shit about us not knowing you doesn't work. Its a cop out. If it doesn't bother you why are you taking the time to respond.

I've kept my mouth shut til now but I'm not going to now. I told you thats how come across if I had thought you were some little child molesting whore or whatever I would have said so. It was more or less a warning or advice .

Then you come rushing through with your damn blanket statements throwing everyone into the same pile. Well guess what I gave you the benefit up to this point. Now your getting so damn defensive over people trying to give you advice that you seem almost guilty. Basically it comes down to you wanted to start shit threw something in there and now when people call you on it or try to say something you get all bitch about it..You know what? Yes thats right you are being a BITCH about it. Maybe I don't know you but that is the way you are coming off right now.

Sure Alex is going to defend you til his little heart is content but really come off that holier than thou attitude. You are not perfect and never will be. I could go into so much more detail but I won't now.

Platonic or not, I wouldn't go making a thread about a 13 year old boy doing stuff like that, or even mentioning it. If you didn't intend to start this kinda drama bullshit you never would have posted it to begin with. SO don't try that I wanted everyone to pick the other options. If you had any moral standards it wouldn't have been an option to begin with would it?

Ps. This is my last post in this thread I'm done with it. Its getting retarded now.

P.P.S This is nothing against you Alex, you seem like a really sweet kid when someone takes the chance to get to know you.

Wezas
03-08-2004, 04:52 PM
NO! You are accusing me of being a pedophile. That could get me falsely arrested.. and I assure you.. I will not be held in jail for long. For you lack viable proof of evidence.

Kid Toucher!

<runs away, quickly>

CrystalTears
03-08-2004, 05:07 PM
Perhaps I'm a bit naive, but I considered this thread to be done in a joking manner. She posted that web picture of herself with the Bob sign and no one made a big deal about it then. Please let's stop labeling her as something she's not.

However I do want to make note to not use "de-virgin" much when it concerns an underage person. It was drawing the wrong impression and that may be what the problem is. Regardless of the intent, it was targetting the wrong sort of person. As great as Bob may be, he still is, after all, a teenager, and need to keep that in mind when targetting him in a sexual conversation.

Latrinsorm
03-08-2004, 08:55 PM
Most of us aren't in your head.Indeed. I thought you were talking about Elvis with that "cocaine user" crack, though.

Xcalibur
03-08-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Latrinsorm

Most of us aren't in your head.Indeed. I thought you were talking about Elvis with that "cocaine user" crack, though.

Great minds think alike, my latin friend.

Shalla, You better answer my question, or you'll lose all the respect you could hope from one of the greatest person ever created on this planet.

Rogue Slayer
03-08-2004, 09:07 PM
Didnt realize how young Bob is. but it certainly explains all his whining.

Evoz-

Artha
03-08-2004, 09:37 PM
or you'll lose all the respect you could hope from one of the greatest person ever created on this planet.

Leave me out of this, please.

PS: Happy 3000th post to Artha.

[Edited on 3-9-2004 by Artha]

Shalla
03-08-2004, 09:56 PM
Shalla, You better answer my question, or you'll lose all the respect you could hope from one of the greatest person ever created on this planet.

And who might that be?

Artha
03-08-2004, 09:57 PM
Read the post above yours.

Xcalibur
03-08-2004, 10:04 PM
Shalla, don't force me to make a thread about this

Answer the question in my signature, you said that yourself.

You're still cute.

Shalla
03-08-2004, 10:05 PM
I laughed my fucking head off at a meeting when out of the blue.. I thought about what If I found out that one of the people who want to sexor bobmuhthol and clicked on de-virginizing him was X.

Shalla
03-08-2004, 10:07 PM

You're still cute.

Why in the world would you even think that I would give in to your demands? Get bent! bwahahaha!

And for your information.. Using my comment as your signature strengthens my resolve.

[Edited on 3-9-2004 by Lady Shalla]

Xcalibur
03-08-2004, 10:07 PM
Is it me, or I cannot understand what she, the cute lady, just posted?

Xcalibur
03-08-2004, 10:09 PM

You're still cute.

Why in the world would you even think that I would give in to your demands? Get bent! bwahahaha!

And for your information.. Using my comment as your signature strengthens my resolve.

[Edited on 3-9-2004 by Lady Shalla]

You implied people from here by saying that, at least 2.

Name them or be known as a small-teeoncy from now on

Shalla
03-08-2004, 10:17 PM
You implied people from here by saying that, at least 2.

Name them or be known as a small-teeoncy from now on

Yeah.. the thing is.. I care sooo much about idiots from the internet who thinks bad of me anyway.

Please X. You are hated here as much as I am.

Xcalibur
03-08-2004, 10:41 PM
Point is, i hate no one. You?

Ilvane
03-08-2004, 11:03 PM
Okay guys, I don't like to edit posts or close threads, but this one is getting a bit out of hand at the moment.

Be nice, or else! :P

-A

Galleazzo
03-09-2004, 09:49 AM
X, here's a tipoff from the GETACLUE zone:

SHE ISN'T FRIGGING TELLING YOU JACK.

Did you just not notice that here you ordered her to tell you something like six straight times and she's ignoring you?

Xcalibur
03-09-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Galleazzo
X, here's a tipoff from the GETACLUE zone:

SHE ISN'T FRIGGING TELLING YOU JACK.

Did you just not notice that here you ordered her to tell you something like six straight times and she's ignoring you?

I think I understand what you've said, but I'm not sure.

She still saids that I flirt most women here, I want names

And she didn't answered the thing I added in my signature

Shalla is slowly falling into a Teeoncy's phase, and I'm not the only one thinking it

Galleazzo
03-09-2004, 10:57 AM
(stares at the ceiling)

She. Is. Not. Going. To. GIVE. You. Any. Names.

And if you were that assholish to me trying to get info I didn't want to give, I'd maybe tell you in what orifice you could stick it.

[Edited on 3/9/2004 by Galleazzo]

TheInstigator
03-09-2004, 01:44 PM
Im sorry but I read this thread and I can not help but to think, your what 24? and your flirting with a 13 and 15 year old. bitches that do that shit make me sick. Pathetic passionless hoes is what we call em. Line em up, run a train on em..... do em like they do the pedophiles in prison. :lol:

TheInstigator
03-09-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
<<I am some sick fuck who would abuse a friend.>>

You'd be doing me a favor more than abusing me :( Doing you a favor... I didnt even think it was normal to be 14 and a virgin anymore. Its kinda pathetic if you cant even get it from someone your own age let alone a older woman with no sex life :lol:

Scott
03-09-2004, 02:06 PM
I'm warning you again. Do not make me sue you for slander.

Good luck with that. :lol:

"He made a comment that isn't true on a RPG message board, I want his house!"

Xcalibur
03-09-2004, 02:13 PM
I'm almost afraid, as much, in fact, as when Tendrak or whatever his name was warned me that FBI was going to bust me out because he's a 1337 hax0r.

wowow.

Who are the people in question, lady cuty?

03-09-2004, 02:15 PM
just as a Side note, you may not want to sue him for "slander"...
he did not say anything out loud about you in a public forum so i dont see how he slandered you
I think you mean "Libel"

CrystalTears
03-09-2004, 02:16 PM
Please stop asking her the same question over and over again. If she hasn't answered you by now, she doesn't plan on it. The more you ask, the more she's going to ignore the request. Please let it go, X.

Xcalibur
03-09-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
Please stop asking her the same question over and over again. If she hasn't answered you by now, she doesn't plan on it. The more you ask, the more she's going to ignore the request. Please let it go, X.

If I made a post consisting only of that question, I'd agree to leave it be, but I always add it to stuff I'Ve said.

I know, I know, I'm annoying with that habit, though.

As per her request, I will stop until she brings something as stupid as this (I'm flirting EVERY women here, EVERY one, even skirmisher)

Galleazzo
03-09-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by TheInstigator
[quote]bitches that do that shit make me sick. Pathetic passionless hoes is what we call em. Line em up, run a train on em..... do em like they do the pedophiles in prison. :lol:

Get your fucking troll ass outa here.

Bobmuhthol
03-09-2004, 03:23 PM
<<Get your fucking troll ass outa here.>>

Well said. :clap:

Skirmisher
03-09-2004, 03:34 PM
As per her request, I will stop until she brings something as stupid as this (I'm flirting EVERY women here, EVERY one, even skirmisher)

Not sure how I should feel about that.:?:

Bobmuhthol
03-09-2004, 03:43 PM
Run.

Galleazzo
03-09-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
<<Get your fucking troll ass outa here.>>

Well said. :clap:
Thanks fer the sentiment, but naw, not really.

What I should have said is:

Get your fucking troll ass out of here or we'll have you skull fucked by Bubba and his fellow inmates in the Attica AIDS Support Group shower.

THAT would've been enough, I bet.

Shari
03-09-2004, 07:41 PM
Nevermind, she finally quit arguing over something pointless.

[Edited on 3-10-2004 by Jesae]