PDA

View Full Version : Travel to RR

nichelas
09-30-2009, 10:22 AM
Been many years since i have tried to travel to RR - how in the name of all that is holy do you get there now? I first went to the boot and got shot down. Next I went to the dock in Solhaven and sat around scratching my ass trying to figure out how to get a ticket for the cutter. Could someone fill me in?

I am completely clueless...

Gelston
09-30-2009, 10:47 AM
Chronomages is the easiest.

septus
09-30-2009, 03:10 PM
Tickets are sold from shady people..bartenders.. locksmiths.. that kinda thing.

phantasm
09-30-2009, 04:08 PM
Ask the locksmith in SolHaven near the docks about a ticket. have about 30k-50k in silvers with you.

Loagan
10-01-2009, 10:48 AM
Dude, you went to the boot. Respect.

zhelas
10-01-2009, 10:50 AM
I miss the boot. Hell of a lot easier than waiting for Chronosmages or the Cutter

zhelas
10-01-2009, 10:53 AM
Been many years since i have tried to travel to RR - how in the name of all that is holy do you get there now? I first went to the boot and got shot down. Next I went to the dock in Solhaven and sat around scratching my ass trying to figure out how to get a ticket for the cutter. Could someone fill me in?

I am completely clueless...

As others mentioned you buy the ticket in the locksmith area in Marshtown. You could also ask the Dockworker there and if I remember he tells you the name of the guy to talk to. the cost of the ticket increases as your character goes up in trains.

There is a fish cauldron or something there that you touch and it will tell you where the boat is. If you hang around in Solhaven when the boat is ready to take passengers you will hear a whisper.

Shimeria
10-01-2009, 01:22 PM
You can also pay 100k for an orb at the travel agency or give the clerk 10 gold rings and it's a free ride...

B2
10-01-2009, 03:20 PM
You can also pay 100k for an orb at the travel agency or give the clerk 10 gold rings and it's a free ride...

20 rings. Each ring is worth 5k toward a trip.

After you buy a ticket for the cutter, if you have to log out, you can buy a barrel from the dockworker. He'll stuff you in and it works like the partition to go to Teras, and the barrel will be loaded onto the cutter and unloaded in River's Rest.

But yeah, go ask the locksmith about ticket.