PDA

View Full Version : Two Items for Sale

Kitsun
03-07-2004, 08:55 AM
Item 01:
Minimum bid: 7 million
Asking buyout: 9 million
Info: Altered FBG. +17 and heavily crit padded. Has pauldrons on it so it has scripts and changable image and the crest also changes based on the last name of the character.
Item base: a suit of elven body armature
Show: The hardened armor is adorned with an elegant set of burnished leather pauldrons. Emblazoned into the left pauldron is the crest of house XXXX. The right pauldron is expertly tooled with a stylized image of a fierce white tiger ready to strike. This sturdy looking body armature looks to have been through many a battle. It is scuffed and nicked from numerous battles, but it is sturdy enough that the armor appears to have a good amount of life left. The armature itself seems to be made from a strong material, with the seams sewn with great care with double stitches.

Item 02:
Minimum bid: 2.5 million
Asking buyout: 3 million
Info: Pin worn, approximately 10lbs, holds a very large amount, altered elven tunic thingy.
Item base: a loosely-fitted tunic
Show: Loosely fitted, the simple tunic has been cut in a fashion that it may be worn comfortably beneath a set of armor. The v-shaped slit at the neck can be laced up tightly with leather cording, or left open to allow comfort while relaxing.

Both items have served me well, the armature even helped me survive a shot from a greater demon...until the acid spitting began.

Post questions or bids here or IM me. Whatever.

The Nalfein Kitten