PDA

View Full Version : altering forged weapons

Martaigne
09-22-2009, 12:16 PM
Does anyone know 100% if it is possible to remove a forging mark from a weapon via an alteration? Thanks in advance.

DaCapn
09-24-2009, 11:23 AM
For what it's worth, I had a player-forged short sword that I had altered with a show and a read and the crafting mark did not go away. Then, I blackened it with an enchant failure and the show was gone. The read and the forging mark were still there.

Maybe you CAN get it removed with an alteration but it doesn't occupy either of those two fields.

Nilandia
09-24-2009, 01:04 PM
To counter, I had a player forged weapon altered with a show and the crafting mark was still there. Make of that what you will.

Gretchen

Martaigne
09-24-2009, 01:07 PM
I had one altered and the crafting mark stayed, but I didn't think to ask specifically to remove it. I guess the only way to find out is ask a GM.

DaCapn
09-25-2009, 10:47 AM
For what it's worth, I had a player-forged short sword that I had altered with a show and a read and the crafting mark went away. Then, I blackened it with an enchant failure and the show was gone. The read and the forging mark were still there.

Maybe you CAN get it removed with an alteration but it doesn't occupy either of those two fields.

I don't know how I accidentally said that it went away. It definitely didn't go away and I even checked before posting. I wouldn't have realized if Nilandia hadn't posted "to counter..."

gemstone4
10-07-2009, 02:42 AM
If you want to keep your Peridot GemStone (http://www.peridotlovers.com) new. Don’t place peridot jewelry in an ultrasonic cleaner. The changes of temperature can cause peridot to crack. Always keeps your stone in a tarnish resistant bag. It will keep your Peridot gem shinier and grace.

Gelston
10-07-2009, 02:59 AM
I'd buy that for a dollar!

Trallihn
10-08-2009, 01:10 AM
I'd buy that for a dollar!

Blackening an enchant= A small assload of imaginary silvers.
Robots offering peridot cleansing services= Priceless.

Sign me up for two!